• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brain Food? Nootropics

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw that movie “limitless “ before and it got me to thinking. Is there anything I could use to enhance my cognitive capability and memory. I know nothing I do could ever be as good as in the movie but been reading up on noopept and huperzine A . And both show good reviews to help with mental abilities. Anyone have any experience with these different types of nootropics. What did you use and how was it? Also do you know any legit source for nootropics ? Thanks everyone! Really struggling with memory and adhd symptoms right now at 33.

I saw that movie “limitless “ before and it got me to thinking. Is there anything I could use to enhance my cognitive capability and memory. I know nothing I do could ever be as good as in the movie but been reading up on noopept and huperzine A . And both show good reviews to help with mental abilities. Anyone have any experience with these different types of nootropics. What did you use and how was it? Also do you know any legit source for nootropics ? Thanks everyone! Really struggling with memory and adhd symptoms right now at 33.

Bud I can’t comment on the ADHD thing but I’m kinda an expert on memory loss. Not by choice. I’d definitely check out Wesleys shop and his products. I certainly don’t want to speak for him but he knows his shit it that area and I’d recommend reaching out to him and he’ll get you pointed in the right direction. He’s good people for sure and always willing to help. Good luck.

Alpha mood or Methyl Blue easily can help w moods and w things like adhd, etc. They can help u focus better, etc.

Methyl blue is a straight out stim but like nothing u've ever tried before. At 5-6 caps it gives focus, euphoria etc. It's a bit too much for me. I do 2-3 caps and that's plenty. It acts alot like Modafinil where it fights lethargy minus crash or overstimulation.

Alpha mood is a cocktail of noots. Gives u enhanced mood, focus and euphoria. 1-2 caps at most at once.

These are the top 2 sellers.

Serenity is like a mood enhancer but also more relaxing.

Phenibut relieves anxiety and calms u but can be addicting

Another thing u might consider is white kratom in your pwo. This can give energy, focus, euphoria and mood improvements.

The downside to all these is price. None of these are cheap. Also they get banned or removed quickly.

If u find one u like stock up bc none of these last very long, ever.

Good luck🙏🙏

I've gone on and off, depending what my goals were, talking about 15-30mg of adderall about 4 min pre-workout or 60mg about 90min pre-workout. TBH those gave me a killer work out. They were perfect for ME. I'm not a doctor, and I'm not recommending any substance use of any sort. Also tried DMAA, didn't really reel it so much, it wasn't bad, just not for me.

I've gone on and off, depending what my goals were, talking about 15-30mg of adderall about 45 min pre-workout or 60mg about 90min pre-workout. TBH those gave me a killer work out. They were perfect for ME. I'm not a doctor, and I'm not recommending any substance use of any sort. Also tried DMAA, didn't really reel it so much, it wasn't bad, just not for me.

Back