• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Becoming more insulin sensitive taking slin?

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is weird. I’m using igf, gh and insulin along with anabolics. But I’m having to drop my insulin dosage severely as time goes on. Like I used to be able to take 15iu post workout and now if I go over 5-7 I’m getting that anxiety, sweats and high heart rate and sure enough my blood sugar will be in the 50s. I thought you became more resistant using insulin and required more over time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a side question, why wouldn't you use slin pre workout? Pre vs post has always been mega results vs mehh... for me.
Just curious.

When are you pinning how much of each compound? What slin are you using?

That IS kinda weird.

Whats yr diet look like?
Doses and duration of hgh ,igf and slin ?

Just a side question, why wouldn't you use slin pre workout? Pre vs post has always been mega results vs mehh... for me.
Just curious.

When are you pinning how much of each compound? What slin are you using?

Bc I train fasted. I don’t eat my 1st meal til 5pm and just eat til 12 or so to get my cals In

That IS kinda weird.

Whats yr diet look like?
Doses and duration of hgh ,igf and slin ?

I fast til 5pm bc it’s I can never train with food in my stomach. I train for many hours 7 days a week abs do an hr of cardio. My gh is serostim, 4iu, morning, post workout and before bed. Igf is 400mcg 4x a day and slin is post workout meal, about an hour later I’m getting my 16oz of rice in so with that and then right with my bed meal

I fast til 5pm bc it’s I can never train with food in my stomach. I train for many hours 7 days a week abs do an hr of cardio. My gh is serostim, 4iu, morning, post workout and before bed. Igf is 400mcg 4x a day and slin is post workout meal, about an hour later I’m getting my 16oz of rice in so with that and then right with my bed meal

Prolly a total of 30iu of log

Fasting is making you more insulin sensitive.

Its a good thing i guess.

What are your stats?

How many calories are you eating?
Macros?

After all the great input given on your other insulin post..you are still moving in the same direction..???
Monstro..Monte..and myself with others highly recommended not using insulin and gave overwhelming great reasons why not to use..
Brother I just don't understand..Good Luck

Back