• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Crypto Exchange Application?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy Gents,

Sorry if this is a repeat topic (I did a quick search and didn't see anything right off the bat).

I am currently using the Crypto (https://crypto.com/) application; however, I feel the user interface is a bit more complex and the wallet system seems the same...

What do you guys use? Any better alternatives? Free or Paid, either/or.

I have heard some feedback regarding Coinbase (such as horrible support, long trading times/deposits, and so forth), though it has been a considered contender.

Thanks everyone for the input!

I primarily use Binance.us

Application approvals are very slow right now for advanced verification but otherwise it has been my favorite exchange to date.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Binance is the way to go but its a pain in the ass of a process to apply. They want a ton of information.

I have been using PrimeXBT lately but looking to switch. They don't ask for any personal info whatsoever. US users are not allowed but you can lie about where you are from.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Subbed for replies. Using coinbase for now. I’d like something that offers #Doge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on CoinMama then send to a Blockchain.com wallet.

Subbed for replies. Using coinbase for now. I’d like something that offers #Doge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doge on Robinhood.

As for other exchanges binance is great, but long setup wait time. Coinbase also. Uphold I just discovered. Was able to add debit card and make purchase in a few minutes.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Doge on Robinhood.

As for other exchanges binance is great, but long setup wait time. Coinbase also. Uphold I just discovered. Was able to add debit card and make purchase in a few minutes.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

After Robinhood's ordeal with GME and AMC - I don't really have faith with them.
Coinbase, ugh, just not sure I like what I have been reading about them as of late.

Uphold is a new one, I may check them out. How are deposits, though?

Binance is another one I haven't really heard about, going to look into them, too.

Crypto does Dogecoin and I can make purchases with a debit/credit card, as well. Just the wallet system seems a bit funky...

Thank you everyone!

I buy with cashapp and send thru blockchain. You only buy bitcoin with cashapp

Back