• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno - side effect of HGH

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here ever get gyno from hgh?
Anybody have to up their AI on gh?
I will be using GH this year and I am studying it. I knew all the usual sides, but didn't realize gyno was an issue.
I am not prone to estrogenic side effects, but still being safe.
Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have not seen any cases were estrogen is affected. However over time and depending on your sensitivity, Prolactin can increase and this can cause flare ups.

I take 100mg p5p before bed each night as prevention. Never have had issue.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have not seen any cases were estrogen is affected. However over time and depending on your sensitivity, Prolactin can increase and this can cause flare ups.

I take 100mg p5p before bed each night as prevention. Never have had issue.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What’s p5p?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Huh? Never seen or heard. Agree with above but that’s after long time or high doses. Is your GH, GH and not HCG

Not common but I have heard of some puffy nips

Not common but I have heard of some puffy nips

But it's not the glandular gyno you get from high estrogen
, it's more like water puffiness.

IML Gear Cream!
I have heard of this too but have not seen any scientific evidence to back it up. Perhaps REHH is right on puffiness from water retention or the other guy who said something about prolactin. Seems odd from HGH but I also wonder if people using generics get some other sides due to impurities.

its not from estrogen

hgh raises prolactin and people who are sensitive to it can get prolactin induced gyno

use caber to control prolactin and p5p

The unpopular answer is "it can"

HGH can cause hormonal imbalances.

Directly impacts the pituitary gland which we all know is famous for Prolactin spikes.

But I would say based on experience it is individual.

More users have joint pain, water retention, bone aches and carpel tunnel type issues..those are the common effects.

Many users , are on AAS and hgh simultaneously and so in those.ccases we see more pronounced E and P elevations, and therefore gyno symptoms.

Some believe that on hgh, prolactin.cannot be decreased even with cabergoline aka cabaser aka dostinex.

I tend to disagree. Though I certainly have not seen all cases, I have NEVER seen a client using Caber that didn't control Prolactin under any circumstances.

However, should you be gyno prone, or you are using both HGH and AAS, my remarks would to be to.have an AI and anti-P in place full time and during PCT as a preventative measure.

Last edited:
makes sense. thanks.
The unpopular answer is "it can"

HGH can cause hormonal imbalances.

Directly impacts the pituitary gland which we all know is famous for Prolactin spikes.

But I would say based on experience it is individual.

More users have joint pain, water retention, bone aches and carpel tunnel type issues..those are the common effects.

Many users , are on AAS and hgh simultaneously and so in those.ccases we see more pronounced E and P elevations, and therefore gyno symptoms.

Some believe that on hgh, prolactin.cannot be decreased even with cabergoline aka cabaser aka dostinex.

I tend to disagree. Though I certainly have not seen all cases, I have NEVER seen a client using Caber that didn't control Prolactin under any circumstances.

However, should you be gyno prone, or you are using both HGH and AAS, my remarks would to be to.have an AI and anti-P in place full time and during PCT as a preventative measure.

Back