• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Nathan De Asha Arrested

this is why conservatives are also turning on police, people have backed blue for years only to feel betrayed when they come for them

this is why conservatives are also turning on police, people have backed blue for years only to feel betrayed when they come for them
Now they can't blame the Dems for "defunding the police" as they just undercut that argument with the Capitol riots.

The vid had no sound when I tried viewing it as I had watched it 2x. Not taking anyone's side on this but even if he mouthed off to them (for what ever the reason).
They already had him cuffed and 2 cops had a hold of him. I seen no reason why the cop blatantly walked up and knee him and then almost all tried to pile on top of him.

Now they can't blame the Dems for "defunding the police" as they just undercut that argument with the Capitol riots.

Do you ever add anything of substance, original thought or value?

Only a dumbass wants to defund the police. The police need more funding, more and better training, higher standards, and more pay. Do they need a complete overhaul? Yes. The whole system does. Saying to just defund them is using a logic of a retard teenager

- - - Updated - - -

Only a dumbass wants to defund the police. The police need more funding, more and better training, higher standards, and more pay. Do they need a complete overhaul? Yes. The whole system does. Saying to just defund them is using a logic of a retard teenager

All of this for trying to workout in a gym . . . Some of his members have been on the internet saying they were going after them with batons, pepper spray, and tasers . . .

Back