• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Amino Asylum question

Gozen82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up a couple items, Isotretinion and some monster pump blend. Was assuming both would be injected but they sent me a plunger as if I am supposed to take one of them orally. Of course the website doesn't advise suggested dosages or methods of consumption because everything is "Not for Human use"

Just curious on dosages of Monster pump and which is to be taken oral/injection. Appreciate the help, you can just PM me if that's easier.

Picked up a couple items, Isotretinion and some monster pump blend. Was assuming both would be injected but they sent me a plunger as if I am supposed to take one of them orally. Of course the website doesn't advise suggested dosages or methods of consumption because everything is "Not for Human use"

Just curious on dosages of Monster pump and which is to be taken oral/injection. Appreciate the help, you can just PM me if that's easier.

Monster pump is fine at 1 ml injection
Isotretinoin be careful with! You’ll take that by mouth orally. This medication is for terrible acne. It’ll dry your skin really bad. Do some research on it! I’ve used it before. Much better options but anyways start lubing up in the shower with baby oil before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isotretinion (Accutane) is definitely administered orally. It’s for deep acne that looks like boils. Not the normal whiteheads start at 20mg/day and go up from there. It’s hepatoxic so no oral steroids at same time

Last edited:
Monster pump is fine at 1 ml injection
Isotretinoin be careful with! You’ll take that by mouth orally. This medication is for terrible acne. It’ll dry your skin really bad. Do some research on it! I’ve used it before. Much better options but anyways start lubing up in the shower with baby oil before bed.

10-4 thank you so much. Assuming 1ml 15-30 mins before lifting as normal Prework ia done?

Isotretinion (Accutane) is definitely administered orally. It’s for deep acne that looks like boils. Not the normal whiteheads start at 20mg/day and go up from there. It’s hepatoxic so no oral steroids at same time

Thank you much, was wondering if there is a better time in the day for taking it, with food or no? Was planning on starting around 15-20 and seeing how I respond, read a lot about how strong it is.

Thank you much, was wondering if there is a better time in the day for taking it, with food or no? Was planning on starting around 15-20 and seeing how I respond, read a lot about how strong it is.
A thing to remember is you may break out even worse in the first week or two, don't stop..it pushes out the oil in your pores causing temporary breakouts, after that stage you should start seeing improvement. It's gonna dry your skin out and commonly chaps your lips depending on your dose. Can also give you a bloody nose. And causes sunburn quicker. I've had all these sides at some point while taking accutane. It works pretty fast though, although you're supposed to take it several months in order to get the full effects and keep severe acne from coming back. It works, but has sides. I wouldn't drink much alcohol on it as well. Do yourself a favor and read the side effects online. If you can - do bloods, it's a strong drug.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I don’t think time of day matters as much. But take it with food.

The first couple weeks your skin will get even more oily as your oil glands shrink releasing oil. Get the lip balm stocked up. Chapped lips was the worst side effect for me.

I did 20 mg/ week then 40 mg then had it as high as 80 mg. But you can get good acne treatment off of the 20 mg/week dose.

Keep track of your CUMULATIVE amount you take. When you get to a total mg of 120 mg per kg of your body weight you will have sufficiently shrunken the oil glands enough that you will have a semi-permanent treatment of acne. I ran accutane for a little over a year and now I don’t get the feel cystic acne anymore.

Having run AA acutane I know, and Wes warned me. It’s no joke. I had eskimo lips at 20mg Ed. Forget the mg/kg regimen. It’ll f you up. 1ml e3d and I was clear in a month and hated every minute of it.

IML Gear Cream!
Having run AA acutane I know, and Wes warned me. It’s no joke. I had eskimo lips at 20mg Ed. Forget the mg/kg regimen. It’ll f you up. 1ml e3d and I was clear in a month and hated every minute of it.

Lol, I didn’t say daily dose 1mg/kg that’s way too much.

I said cumulative dose. A coarse of accutane is taken until you hit 120 mg/kg of body weight. So if you weigh 200 lbs you take the accutane until you hit 10,800 mg of it total over weeks/months/years that you take it. So 40 mg/day you take it for 270 days. Otherwise the acne comes back the next time.

I think a problem is some guys are jumping straight to accutane before trying out antibiotics like doxycycline which can work well. Also if it's just acne on the top of skin and not deep cystic I would highly recommend you run doxy and not just jump to accutane right away, you'd be surprised how well it works for mid level acne.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Back