• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump Impeachment Part 2

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Maybe when this one fails, they can plan another scheme and try to Impeach President Trump for a 3rd time?

Recall how Unconstitutional this is?

The Dems have made a debauchery of the system to the degree it may NEVER recover from this.

My prediction is this backfires (again) in the Dems face.

There's this little thing called Discovery.

What will the Dems say when President Trumps team proves that the FBI had documentation that plans to disrupt the Capitol were in place weeks in advance?

That several Capitol Police conspired to allow people into the Capitol, and that several of them were fired as result?

That the Dems for months allowed rioting and looting in their cities, with zero disregard.

Antifa and BLM were inside Capitol Building prior to Trump even finishing his speech, filming.

Most Trump supporters did not "trespass" since the Capitol Police allowed them in...

Was this guy BLM or Antifa?
601bd86201504a00197fb8e6

Epoch times huh?

Epoch times huh?

Yeah man I don't know that source but the FBI documents are all I care about.

This is a pure scheme. You know it and I know it🙏💪

Ummm... No I don't know that.
Pretty sure it wasn't in fact.

Democrats just want to prove that nobody is safe from the leftist cancel culture bullies.

The money spent on such bullshit. What a shame.
Its going no where and they know it so whats the point besides spending our money.

He was all things, as he went to every rally blue and red. Much like John Kerry who comitted war crimes, then came home and cried to the congress as a anti war protester.

Wtf does it matter anyway? They're going to stereotype everyone for a few people?

Isn't that was BLM is pissed about? I'm sick of all this bullshit.

2022 trump impeachment should be interesting, we must impeach again because we did nothing for 2 years :coffee:

2022 trump impeachment should be interesting, we must impeach again because we did nothing for 2 years :coffee:

Just a distraction while virus numbers drop off. That way not many will ask how it's going away. They know they can't win.

Just another shit show. Both the left and right are scared of him running for the 2024 election.

Last edited:
Was this guy BLM or Antifa?
601bd86201504a00197fb8e6

Really, one guy becomes poster-child, while BLM receives peace-prize?

You are really just a bad troll, or even more brain-dead as you appear to be (and thats hard to be). You and Jym the turd-burglars...

a17sfetg5jd51.jpg

I bet nancy doesn't say this (again) during the impeachment trial.

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

dune coon number 2 says “they wanted to kill me for just existing” while crying like a weak bitch....

she just quoted every victim of roe vs wade (stole it from the comments because it was a great comment)

fuckin weak turd democrats...

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Jamie Raskin attempted to object to Trump's electoral college vote in 2016 but couldn't get a Senator to agree with him

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
6m
Raskin said he wanted to try the President based on the facts, then entered a doctored video into evidence

"Im not surprised Mother F**ers" - Nick Diaz

[h=1]Trump Offered to Deploy 10,000 National Guard Troops in DC Ahead of Jan. 6: Mark Meadows[/h]

Former President Donald Trump offered to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops in Washington D.C. prior to Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol building breach, according to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.
Meadows told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that although Trump had been vocal about offering Capitol Police and National Guard presence at the Capitol on multiple occasions last month, his offer was rebuked “every time.”
“We also know that in January, but also throughout the summer, that the president was very vocal in making sure that we had plenty of National Guard, plenty of additional support because he supports our rule of law and supports our law enforcement and offered additional help,” Meadows told host Maria Bartiromo.

Here's evidence of the voter fraud that the left claims doesn't exist...

Wes, proof, evidence, libturdz are so brain dead, they dont see it, they see a pervert in office, who molested his own daughter.
But god forbid Trump said "grab her pussy" OMG how evil.

Pervy Joe and Crackhead Hunter can rape kids, thats quite OK.. Orange man bad, demented perverts good.

Dems, LOL even more retarded than brain-dead coma patients...

"Im not surprised Mother F**ers" - Nick Diaz

Trump Offered to Deploy 10,000 National Guard Troops in DC Ahead of Jan. 6: Mark Meadows

Former President Donald Trump offered to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops in Washington D.C. prior to Jan. 6, the day of the Capitol building breach, according to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.
Meadows told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that although Trump had been vocal about offering Capitol Police and National Guard presence at the Capitol on multiple occasions last month, his offer was rebuked “every time.”
“We also know that in January, but also throughout the summer, that the president was very vocal in making sure that we had plenty of National Guard, plenty of additional support because he supports our rule of law and supports our law enforcement and offered additional help,” Meadows told host Maria Bartiromo.

If they'd squashed all thoughts of DC riots, they wouldn't be having an impeachment right now. It didn't fit their narrative.

Welp....nothing earth shattering from the left's opening arguments. Basically a "there can only be unity if trump is impeached." #unity They also made the mistake of using video from the already confirmed blm/antifa plants in the crowd. Not to mention misrepresenting quotes/papers (not just trump) that people are already disputing.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
10m
The Democrats are getting fact-checked in realtime and it's not going well for them...

Last edited:
It’s all a plan and reset to support the 2030 initiative...no cash all digital, we don’t own anything (anything can be taken away at anytime if you are naughty), everything is tracked from where you are to move, what you look at and buy, etc. Communism. “COVID” and this election were part is the steps set forth by Obama.

What kills, survives. L

Yaron Weitzman
@YaronWeitzman
·
30m
For those actually interested: Observant Jews say blessings and cover heads before/while eating and drinking. Usually they have head coverings like a yarmulke but I guess he felt was important to do something

Vid at link:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1359245819103346689

Back