Redid my current cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ghostman2020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    every where
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    1663917

    Redid my current cycle

    My current cycle...

    Tren-Ace -(300mg weekly) 12 weeks

    Mast-Enth (600mg weekly) 16 weeks
    Eq 300mg (600mg weekly) 24 weeks
    Dbol (50mg daily) 8 weeks
    HGH 5iu 5x weekly

    T4 100mcg daily

    Thinking about increasing the following

    EQ- 800mg weekly

    Going to switch to Anava after Dbol. (take 4 weeks off first from orals) Then Anava @ 50mg-70mg daily for 8 weeks

    I know I'm missing Test in this cycle. I am going to add Test-Susp 100mg 7x week= 700mg

    Thoughts?



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    563

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points
    1830100

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostman2020 View Post
    My current cycle... Tren-Ace -(300mg weekly) 12 weeks Mast-Enth (600mg weekly) 16 weeks Eq 300mg (600mg weekly) 24 weeks Dbol (50mg daily) 8 weeks HGH 5iu 5x weekly T4 100mcg daily Thinking about increasing the following EQ- 800mg weekly Going to switch to Anava after Dbol. (take 4 weeks off first from orals) Then Anava @ 50mg-70mg daily for 8 weeks I know I'm missing Test in this cycle. I am going to add Test-Susp 100mg 7x week= 700mg Thoughts?
    so your bulking with tren? why not change tren to tren enth then you won't need to pin much? why not change the tren for deca if your bulking

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,969
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,150
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    281213985

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    so your bulking with tren? why not change tren to tren enth then you won't need to pin much? why not change the tren for deca if your bulking
    I agree on switching the tren A to E but if you look heís also using test suspension so heís going to have to pin a ton anyway.... also tren can be a great bulking agent if used correctly.

    Also to OP Iíd leave the EQ at 600mg for a bit and see how that goes before you go to 800mg
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,209

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,757
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,596
    Thanked in
    2,592 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostman2020 View Post
    My current cycle...

    Tren-Ace -(300mg weekly) 12 weeks

    Mast-Enth (600mg weekly) 16 weeks
    Eq 300mg (600mg weekly) 24 weeks
    Dbol (50mg daily) 8 weeks
    HGH 5iu 5x weekly

    T4 100mcg daily

    Thinking about increasing the following

    EQ- 800mg weekly

    Going to switch to Anava after Dbol. (take 4 weeks off first from orals) Then Anava @ 50mg-70mg daily for 8 weeks

    I know I'm missing Test in this cycle. I am going to add Test-Susp 100mg 7x week= 700mg

    Thoughts?


    Test Suspension?
    Really?
    Oil or water?
    You ever pin no ester gear ed?...
    Why so much gear?
    What are your stats, lifting, and gear experience like? Diet?
    I like go big or go home but mast, deca, dbol, var... Test no ester. You're all over the place man...
    Just trying to look out and figure this out.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ghostman2020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    every where
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    1663917

    Hey compound your right. I have been using gear since the late 80's. I am at around 222lbs. right now. Not looking to bulk, I'm looking to stay around this weight (not a weight watcher, Mirror tells me everything I need to know) I have not started Test-Sup yet and yes it's water base and I don't mind everyday shots. I like to site inject. I figure maybe switching to this...

    Tren-300mg
    Eq-600-800mg
    Anava- 50mg
    Hgh- 5iu making my way to 10iu
    T4-100mcg daily

    (maybe throw in some Clen the closer summer comes)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points
    6267781

    I'm really tired of seeing test left out of all your posts.

    I get you have been cycling some time, but AAS protocols and usage has come along way than the typical bro science at the gym.

    I'll entertain what you have laid out and suggest this.

    Sustanon - 200mg/EOD - Weeks 1-16
    EQ - 600mg/wk - Weeks 1-16
    Mast E- 450mg/ Weeks 1-16
    Dbol- 40-50mg/ed Weeks 1-5
    Tren Ace - 125mg/EOD Weeks 9-16
    Anavar - 50mg/ED Weeks 10-16

    HGH - 4iu mornings on non workout days
    HGH 7-10iu Post Workout (workout days obviously)

    AI I will leave that to you, I prefer Aromasin, some prefer Adex.

    Since you like over complicating eveything we can get even more complex by the addition or IGF-Lr3, and being you have an affinity for site injections some PEG-MGF

    LR3- 50mcg 5 weeks on 3 Weeks Off Repeat Non Workout days, Mid day. Leaving a few hours seperation from you HGH dose of the day.

    Peg MGF 150mcg Split bi lat, into major muscle group worked. (Obviously on workout days) 5 Weeks on, 3 Weeks off repeat.


    Good luck.




    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,969
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,150
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    281213985

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    I'm really tired of seeing test left out of all your posts.

    I get you have been cycling some time, but AAS protocols and usage has come along way than the typical bro science at the gym.

    I'll entertain what you have laid out and suggest this.

    Sustanon - 200mg/EOD - Weeks 1-16
    EQ - 600mg/wk - Weeks 1-16
    Mast E- 450mg/ Weeks 1-16
    Dbol- 40-50mg/ed Weeks 1-5
    Tren Ace - 125mg/EOD Weeks 9-16
    Anavar - 50mg/ED Weeks 10-16

    HGH - 4iu mornings on non workout days
    HGH 7-10iu Post Workout (workout days obviously)

    AI I will leave that to you, I prefer Aromasin, some prefer Adex.

    Since you like over complicating eveything we can get even more complex by the addition or IGF-Lr3, and being you have an affinity for site injections some PEG-MGF

    LR3- 50mcg 5 weeks on 3 Weeks Off Repeat Non Workout days, Mid day. Leaving a few hours seperation from you HGH dose of the day.

    Peg MGF 150mcg Split bi lat, into major muscle group worked. (Obviously on workout days) 5 Weeks on, 3 Weeks off repeat.


    Good luck.




    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    He didnít leave it out. He said 700mg of suspension weekly. Read closer to the bottom of everything he wrote.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points
    6267781

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    He didnít leave it out. He said 700mg of suspension weekly. Read closer to the bottom of everything he wrote.
    Ahh, got it. I was looking at that last post. And Test wasn't there. Lol. Well with that said, there are much better choices of Test than suspension everyday.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    HeavyMetalMadMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    315

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    222
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    8653055

    What week are you on?
    How long has it been since you had test with an ester?
    How do you feel?
    This is a lot, Iím really curious about what sides you are experiencing.,,and if none, what lab is all this from,lol
    2019 ASF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION👑

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,969
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,150
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    281213985

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Ahh, got it. I was looking at that last post. And Test wasn't there. Lol. Well with that said, there are much better choices of Test than suspension everyday.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Lmao Iíd agree with that one! Test suspension would be dead last on my list!!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  11. #11
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,541

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,851
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,722
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep an eye on your liver my values go to shit when I run tren or dbol and normally only run an oral six weeks max .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,209

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,757
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,596
    Thanked in
    2,592 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostman2020 View Post
    Hey compound your right. I have been using gear since the late 80's. I am at around 222lbs. right now. Not looking to bulk, I'm looking to stay around this weight (not a weight watcher, Mirror tells me everything I need to know) I have not started Test-Sup yet and yes it's water base and I don't mind everyday shots. I like to site inject. I figure maybe switching to this...

    Tren-300mg
    Eq-600-800mg
    Anava- 50mg
    Hgh- 5iu making my way to 10iu
    T4-100mcg daily

    (maybe throw in some Clen the closer summer comes)
    Ok. You're experienced and I can understand that. Running that much gear and GH and wanting to stay at 222 lbs.? What would be your ideal fast loss (pd or % wise) vs new muscle attained to stay at that weight? Being at 5ius or working up to 10ius will get you water weight.

    I don't know. I am just going to sit back, read this with an open mind, and try to learn.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,039

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,182
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,469
    Thanked in
    1,445 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I must be crazy.

    I go to the gym and lift heavy. Do cardio. Diet needs work, but.... doing and have always done a gram or less.

    These dosages look like someone hitting the stage.

    Does it take this much shit to look good? Maybe I have been limiting myself too much on gear.

    Idk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    486
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've used TNE as a test base before like you have laid out, but with NPP instead of Tren. Wasn't a fan. I'd recommend using a longer ester as the base, and then pin the suspension on workout days.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,654

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,189
    Thanked in
    776 Posts
    Rep Points
    29247611

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Lmao Iíd agree with that one! Test suspension would be dead last on my list!!
    Why the susp.- that shit hurts bro- u into the pain part? Why not just pin test e or c 375 twice a wk and not be a pin cushion- just my op.- maybe I'm missing something?

Similar Threads

  1. Current Cycle
    By Blackmombajuice in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 05:56 PM
  2. What's your current cycle looking like right now?
    By RoidsR4m3 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
  3. Redid my cycle of cypionate
    By Brett567 in forum New Members
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums