• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best first cycle for beginners by Euro Pharmacies

As an aside, 32 years ago my first cycle was 200 mg/w of Organon deca durabolin and 3 x 5 mg/d of Syntex dianabol for 10 weeks followed by 10 mg/d of SPA oxandrolone. The a kit of Pregnyl hCG. I put on nearly 25 lbs. Back then deca was the base for everything. My how things have chnages and seemingly as tome level for the better. The total mg/w of my little progestogeic first cycle was 305 mg/w. When you are new to these things it works like crazy. Back in the 80s dianabol was sort of a test replacement. If I was going to do it again today I would do like Monster suggest, probably a conservative dose of test with either exemastane of tamoxifen to control estrogen said effects.

Brother 32 years ago you have all pharma grade gear and only a little like you use give crazy results . Yes dbol is used instead of test to keep producing estrogen . In thar era they dont use more test because they dont have AI like today , only tamox.

As an aside, 32 years ago my first cycle was 200 mg/w of Organon deca durabolin and 3 x 5 mg/d of Syntex dianabol for 10 weeks followed by 10 mg/d of SPA oxandrolone. The a kit of Pregnyl hCG. I put on nearly 25 lbs. Back then deca was the base for everything. My how things have chnages and seemingly as tome level for the better. The total mg/w of my little progestogeic first cycle was 305 mg/w. When you are new to these things it works like crazy. Back in the 80s dianabol was sort of a test replacement. If I was going to do it again today I would do like Monster suggest, probably a conservative dose of test with either exemastane of tamoxifen to control estrogen said effects.

They. We didn't because it was hard to come by unless you had deep pockets or an in..between 150.oo to 175.oo a bottle was the norm..

Im nobody , just someone that loves this sport . Thanks for all the words

You are somebody. I've personally learned alot from watching your q & a's along with other videos.. Thank you for the knowledge and what you do

Hi,

Look at all the youtubers that mention many things (before the video start and say that they are not responsible from what the video say) to protect them self's from being banned from social media, every time you mention aas, sarms and other compounds when you will have many followers or the videos reach too many people they will ban you from social networks.

Just my advise,

Regards,

Brasil athletes are leaders in videos about steroids on youtube and crazy views . I dont do videos to get views i do for information ( the information i never had when i begin bodybuilding

Hi,

Look at all the youtubers that mention many things (before the video start and say that they are not responsible from what the video say) to protect them self's from being banned from social media, every time you mention aas, sarms and other compounds when you will have many followers or the videos reach too many people they will ban you from social networks.

Just my advise,

Regards,

Brasil athletes are leaders in videos about steroids on youtube and crazy views . I dont do videos to get views i do for information ( the information i never had when i begin bodybuilding

Hi,

agree with you and the way you do it, this in the 90´s would be precious and even today it´s a great info, i´m just telling you to protect your self, i see some guys having problems by talking freely.

i saw some people having speed tickets by youtube videos, i would not be admired if one day they will start giving you problems about this videos, just start saying that it´s a information video and you dont advise anyone to use the products that you mention.

Stay safe and protect your self.

Regards,

Get Shredded!
Hi,

Sorry for the off topic but monstro have you seen today news that one guy was 900€ ticket because of a video in facebook? That he was driving without driver license?

In our days they scan everything.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Social media and cellphones is great evolution but now is very easy to have problems . You and me with a cellphone can destroy life of anyone by record something . its good but bad to

Hi,

Sorry for the off topic but monstro have you seen today news that one guy was 900€ ticket because of a video in facebook? That he was driving without driver license?

In our days they scan everything.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

You remind me of my old BJJ instructor. Good video btw.

Im nobody , just someone that loves this sport . Thanks for all the words

Here, you are MONSTRO
giphy.gif

Max

Back