Best first cycle for beginners by Euro Pharmacies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    407
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    8775818

    Best first cycle for beginners by Euro Pharmacies


  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Is that you in the video?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    306
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    235309821

    As an aside, 32 years ago my first cycle was 200 mg/w of Organon deca durabolin and 3 x 5 mg/d of Syntex dianabol for 10 weeks followed by 10 mg/d of SPA oxandrolone. The a kit of Pregnyl hCG. I put on nearly 25 lbs. Back then deca was the base for everything. My how things have chnages and seemingly as tome level for the better. The total mg/w of my little progestogeic first cycle was 305 mg/w. When you are new to these things it works like crazy. Back in the 80s dianabol was sort of a test replacement. If I was going to do it again today I would do like Monster suggest, probably a conservative dose of test with either exemastane of tamoxifen to control estrogen said effects.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    407
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    8775818

    Brother 32 years ago you have all pharma grade gear and only a little like you use give crazy results . Yes dbol is used instead of test to keep producing estrogen . In thar era they dont use more test because they dont have AI like today , only tamox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    As an aside, 32 years ago my first cycle was 200 mg/w of Organon deca durabolin and 3 x 5 mg/d of Syntex dianabol for 10 weeks followed by 10 mg/d of SPA oxandrolone. The a kit of Pregnyl hCG. I put on nearly 25 lbs. Back then deca was the base for everything. My how things have chnages and seemingly as tome level for the better. The total mg/w of my little progestogeic first cycle was 305 mg/w. When you are new to these things it works like crazy. Back in the 80s dianabol was sort of a test replacement. If I was going to do it again today I would do like Monster suggest, probably a conservative dose of test with either exemastane of tamoxifen to control estrogen said effects.

  5. #5
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    So is that you in the video?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,004

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    811
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    They. We didn't because it was hard to come by unless you had deep pockets or an in..between 150.oo to 175.oo a bottle was the norm..

  7. #7
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    We had the Mexican goodies. Tornel, QV, brovel, etc...

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,080
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,243
    Thanked in
    2,117 Posts
    Rep Points
    282143985

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    So is that you in the video?
    Yea bro thatís him in the video. Heís an animal
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  9. #9
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Yea bro thatís him in the video. Heís an animal
    Love it. Yeah he's legit

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Much respect. Thanks for the post, monstro

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    230
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    -3094075

    Dude, trap game strong. Animal status for sure.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    784

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    407
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    8775818

    Im nobody , just someone that loves this sport . Thanks for all the words

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    306
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    235309821

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Brother 32 years ago you have all pharma grade gear and only a little like you use give crazy results . Yes dbol is used instead of test to keep producing estrogen . In thar era they dont use more test because they dont have AI like today , only tamox.
    You look great Marco.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenvana
    Posts
    2,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,441
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Rep Points
    469554997

    Another great vid. I've been watching them on youtube. Very informative, esp from an IFBB pro perspective. Keep em coming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    257

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    4840784

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Im nobody , just someone that loves this sport . Thanks for all the words
    You are somebody. I've personally learned alot from watching your q & a's along with other videos.. Thank you for the knowledge and what you do

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  3. PSL Euro Pharmacies GO HEAVY GET BIG CYCLE PACKAGE!
    By GOTGrowth in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 10:08 AM
  4. Euro-Pharmacies
    By weightslayer in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 06:41 AM
  5. Euro pharmacies Eq
    By OTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums