• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen shortage?

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure why but all three my main to go sources are out of Clen. Two notified me that they are not expecting it back in stock anytime soon. Why the Clen shortage all of a sudden?

Anyway, any recommendation on research chem perhaps that carries clen? I even tried two different research sources that I use and they are out as well.

You can use my discount code WES15 for 15% off at checkout at www.reconpeptides.com

We have very good clen w several recent lab tests.

Clen was made illegal in China from what sources have told me and therefore the raw powders are hard to get and very low quality in many cases right now. Most raw powder suppliers stopped carrying it all together.

Pm me, nor sure if allowed to post source that's not a sponsor, they have a great btc payment sale right now..buy 1 get 2 free

Pm me, nor sure if allowed to post source that's not a sponsor, they have a great btc payment sale right now..buy 1 get 2 free

Or save your money and purchase from one on here that actually has feedback from other customers instead of a fly by night source.

OP I haven't tried Recons Clen but I've had good results from their other products. I'd give them a try.

Or save your money and purchase from one on here that actually has feedback from other customers instead of a fly by night source.

OP I haven't tried Recons Clen but I've had good results from their other products. I'd give them a try.

Thank you sir, agreed.

Sponsors here pay an arm and a leg to advertise.

CoachCabo is a big fan of Recon's Clen. He might have even left a review here somewhere tbh.

Back