• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Date a Single Mom Dancer? Maintaining Sanity

IML Gear Cream!
whats the child situation like? I'm not going to read 18 pages to catch up here, the relationship with the kids is as equally important as the stripper. just saying

whats the child situation like? I'm not going to read 18 pages to catch up here, the relationship with the kids is as equally important as the stripper. just saying

Truth. It's all fun and games when she calls you daddy, it's a whole other thing when the kid starts calling you that.

Truth. It's all fun and games when she calls you daddy, it's a whole other thing when the kid starts calling you that.
and you become an emergency contact, and you gotta pick up a child with a fever from school because stripper mom cant hear her cell phone over the club music

and you become an emergency contact, and you gotta pick up a child with a fever from school because stripper mom cant hear her cell phone over the club music

It's not the kid's fault. Poor little guy did nothing wrong and is paying the consequences for his mother's poor decisions. She should have known a baby wasn't going to keep him at home. But she went ahead and got pregnant right before he deployed. And then he served her papers from overseas.

It's not the kid's fault. Poor little guy did nothing wrong and is paying the consequences for his mother's poor decisions. She should have known a baby wasn't going to keep him at home. But she went ahead and got pregnant right before he deployed. And then he served her papers from overseas.
You really want to know her story, huh? I wonder what her hopes and aspirations were before she decided to show people her butthole for money.

This is the stripper this juice out numbnut is talking about! His balls are still in my purse, his big dick USED to be in my mouth and I can make him cum in 30 seconds like he has never had pussy, in his life!

Maybe dick! He seems to cry a lot & his got too many friendly males as his friends in my opinion!

I really don’t give a fuck what a bunch of strangers who inject themselves to look like meat heads have to say!

But in case you wanted the real story that this lying sack of shit 22 year old ex heroin, working at a rehab slanging pharmaceutical drugs is selling you on!

I have full child custody and I get to stay home with my toddler something most housewives can’t even confront to do!

They will rather pretend to go to work or send them to daycare or preschool! Not me! I would rather have no dignity to make 80,000 grand in 8-12hrs & only work on the weekends!

It pays for my business expenses (spray tan studio), it pays for my 1 bedroom apartment I share with my kid, it pays for a brand new SUV!

My baby daddy doesn’t even pay child support, instead he watches her every weekend for me! He owns his own business too! We make about the same now! Except I’m a full time single mom!

So what if I wear a fucking bikini and I talk to broken men for money! I never even take my top of or bottoms!!

Shit I don’t even go on stage, even though I’m the only one strong enough to do cirque soleil tricks on the pole! I have more class & respect for myself then your cunt wife’s or these gym bitches wearing almost nothing, for no money either!

I’m so fucking hot I don’t have too!! I talk and I have dinner at the bar/restaurant in my clothes most of the time, sometimes I’ll wear a regular bikini

I live next to the beach, next to million dollar homes. I live a life every one is jealous off. Sorry, not sorry.

So what, if I have childhood traumas, or daddy fucking issues, it’s made me strong enough not to question my worth, unless it makes me money, I don’t want to waste my time!

It took me 5 years to get pregnant with my baby girl! So fuck, no I’m not letting her out of my sight!

This thread is over! I’m out! This silly 22 year fucked with the wrong woman! I’m having my lawyer put a restraining order on him! Good luck! Play stupid games! Win silly prices!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the stripper this juice out numbnut is talking about! His balls are still in my purse, his big dick USED to be in my mouth and I can make him cum in 30 seconds like he has never had pussy, in his life!

Maybe dick! He seems to cry a lot & his got too many friendly males as his friends in my opinion!

I really don’t give a fuck what a bunch of strangers who inject themselves to look like meat heads have to say!

But in case you wanted the real story that this lying sack of shit 22 year old ex heroin, working at a rehab slanging pharmaceutical drugs is selling you on!

I have full child custody and I get to stay home with my toddler something most housewives can’t even confront to do!

They will rather pretend to go to work or send them to daycare or preschool! Not me! I would rather have no dignity to make 80,000 grand in 8-12hrs & only work on the weekends!

It pays for my business expenses (spray tan studio), it pays for my 1 bedroom apartment I share with my kid, it pays for a brand new SUV!

My baby daddy doesn’t even pay child support, instead he watches her every weekend for me! He owns his own business too! We make about the same now! Except I’m a full time single mom!

So what if I wear a fucking bikini and I talk to broken men for money! I never even take my top of or bottoms!!

Shit I don’t even go on stage, even though I’m the only one strong enough to do cirque soleil tricks on the pole! I have more class & respect for myself then your cunt wife’s or these gym bitches wearing almost nothing, for no money either!

I’m so fucking hot I don’t have too!! I talk and I have dinner at the bar/restaurant in my clothes most of the time, sometimes I’ll wear a regular bikini

I live next to the beach, next to million dollar homes. I live a life every one is jealous off. Sorry, not sorry.

So what, if I have childhood traumas, or daddy fucking issues, it’s made me strong enough not to question my worth, unless it makes me money, I don’t want to waste my time!

It took me 5 years to get pregnant with my baby girl! So fuck, no I’m not letting her out of my sight!

This thread is over! I’m out! This silly 22 year fucked with the wrong woman! I’m having my lawyer put a restraining order on him! Good luck! Play stupid games! Win silly prices!!

In for nudes before you bounce

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I don’t do nudes swole guy with female hormones! Why don’t you take one of you and spread it around like wildfire, we all want to see what steroids do to your wee wee!!!

I don’t do nudes swole guy with female hormones! Why don’t you take one of you and spread it around like wildfire, we all want to see what steroids do to your wee wee!!!

Damn, you is fiery!

Get Shredded!
I bet she's great in bed.

Fuck, who am I kidding. I probably would've knocked her up too

Yo PM me. Let's talk.

Fuck that young cat
Wait, me or the fiery Sagittarius?

No papi, soy Latina! Chinga tu mami cabron!!!

Vai com Deus!!! I speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English, but I don’t speak in tongues with yoked man who puff there chest for a hobby

Vai com Deus!!! I speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English, but I don’t speak in tongues with yoked man who puff there chest for a hobby

I’m starting to wonder if you are in fact the dancer girlfriend or if perhaps the OP (you?) has dissociative identity disorder...

giphy.gif

Both actually! You are a GENIUS!!!!

I’m the dancer, I’m a little toxic I’ll be the first to admit! Okay, okay, shit crazy sometimes!

But at least I don’t have mental issues from doing too much LSD, mushrooms, Heroin because I was so bored from having a thumb up my ass by my own single mom like this walking childhood trauma boy named Sean who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth!!!!

Damn I love it when a toxic bitch starts speaking in Spanish when she's coming.

All fun and games til she's ready to slash your tires because she's thinks your cheating. But she dont know she's the side chick

IML Gear Cream!
This took a real weird twist...Im telling you write this shit up and make a movie ...sean/dancer girl/sxboicexb trio :popcorn:

Damn I love it when a toxic bitch starts speaking in Spanish when she's coming.

All fun and games til she's ready to slash your tires because she's thinks your cheating. But she dont know she's the side chick

you know Karla too, eh? Lol

Loose cannons.... tight holes... gotta love it!!

I think I love you. Call me if things don’t work out with you two. 😉 ❤️

having a house by the beach vs renting a room by the beach, big difference, just in taxes alone

Back