• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Date a Single Mom Dancer? Maintaining Sanity

Get Shredded!
Wtf does that have to do with my post? Your advice sucks. You don't have to embrace it and accept it. Do fucking better.

No don't do better. Keep dating strippers. Fuck it get em all pregnant

Set that bar high. I'd go for low level dope whores next if I were you. Fuck em while the needles still in their arm

Fuck it, stick one in your arm too

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I'd set up shop at every dope motel and strip club and just run thru em

- - - Updated - - -

Get em all pregnant

- - - Updated - - -

Then DON'T pay child support. Sign your rights over on all of em

- - - Updated - - -

But for the love of God don't do better. There's no fun in doing better

It looks like you have reading comprehension problems

For God sake don't do better. See how far down you can actually go

Just waiting for you to tell us all how tough you look again. Like anyone on the internet gives a fuck.

Is this lifter? He's the only other person that repeats himself that many times when literally no one gives a fuck

If dude had a set he could find out. He's in MY city. He can talk his smack to my pretty face but chooses to stay behind his monitor. Smart though.

Then DON'T pay child support.

Rules you live by. Judging by your post history it appears you don't even have a job.

If dude had a set he could find out. He's in MY city. He can talk his smack to my pretty face but chooses to stay behind his monitor. Smart though.

Your city? You are one delusional egomaniac, I'll give you that. The fact you think I would even entertain the idea of meeting you is quite comical. I have nothing to prove and you apparently have everything to prove. Your tough guy persona is not flattering anybody. There is hope for you though. You have set the bar so low there is no where to go but up.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Well I’ve always dated older because everyone my age either plays games, is in the party phase, or we haven’t had anything in common. I seasoned myself early on. I find that my life experience has matured me in a sense. I’m not really even attracted to women my age, only physically. I’ve had plenty of sex, not even exciting anymore.

I do recognize I deserve a better circumstance. I’m a little fucked up. A sick side of me likes the chaos. Hence the counseling advice mentioned earlier from a friend lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally understand your situation, but I promise you there's wayyy better out there for ya. Just don't throw all your eggs (feelings) into the first basket that comes your way. Keep looking. If you're as young as you describe, you still have ALOT of time to find someone before you hit 30. I think there are plenty of women ready to commit by the time they start reaching mid to late twenties.

Rules you live by. Judging by your post history it appears you don't even have a job.

Your city? You are one delusional egomaniac, I'll give you that. The fact you think I would even entertain the idea of meeting you is quite comical. I have nothing to prove and you apparently have everything to prove. Your tough guy persona is not flattering anybody. There is hope for you though. You have set the bar so low there is no where to go but up.

He's just trolling brah. Just fuckin' with ppl left and right, not to even be taken seriously.

He's just trolling brah. Just fuckin' with ppl left and right, not to even be taken seriously.
He's a try hard and evoked zero emotional response from me. Hard to take clowns serious.

Yeah yeah. Get it all out, pal.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a try hard and evoked zero emotional response from me. Hard to take clowns serious.

But you keep responding. That's his point.

I totally understand your situation, but I promise you there's wayyy better out there for ya. Just don't throw all your eggs (feelings) into the first basket that comes your way. Keep looking. If you're as young as you describe, you still have ALOT of time to find someone before you hit 30. I think there are plenty of women ready to commit by the time they start reaching mid to late twenties.

No there's not. Marry that whore and shut up already. Have 3 kids with her. Then start fucking her stripper whore friends. Really spice it up. You've earned it

It's funny how in "the pit" some take it so seriously. Lol sucka

- - - Updated - - -

I hit a nerve with the ho to a housewife thing, huh? The sooner you accept that the sooner you can move forward.

- - - Updated - - -

I hit a nerve with the ho to a housewife thing, huh? The sooner you accept that the sooner you can move forward.

Or was it the fact I may have already fucked her before or during your time?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, my city.

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't though. But, you have a point, responding is just giving you what you want.

Get Shredded!
You really didn't though. But, you have a point, responding is just giving you what you want.

I always have a point.
Let dad know when they drop. I'll explain some things to you.

By the way, op, you suck at life. Marry that worthless whore and get two miserable souls off the street.

Hey Brotha, hang in there. It's a tough situation that I know better than most. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship with a single mother who is a former stripper. The girl I dated, similar to your girl, didn't tell me when we first met or talked on the phone, but she did tell me on our first date. I resolved then to give her the benefit of the doubt, primarily because she was honest with me from the start (or near the start), and because she also told me she had been out of the profession for years. However, she did still stay in touch with some of her former co-workers, and until just a couple years ago, she would work maybe a total of 5 shifts out of the year if times got desperate.

Plus, it was our first date. We had no idea of knowing if we'd even see each other again. For that, I thought it was considerate and brave of her to tell me, basically a stranger, some of darkest times of her life. But make no mistake, just like when I red your post, there were still red flags.

See the other reason I didn't make a bigger deal out of it was because I've done plenty of things in the past that people would likely look down on, and even that night, I was in the middle of a cycle but didn't mention it. These are clearly different issues, but the point is, I didn't want to judge someone for something they did in their past, especially when they seemed to have things together now.

In your situation, I give her the same respect for telling you before things got serious. However, I am curious as to why she waited to tell you certain things. I understand her not being open about having a kid. Single mothers, especially in her business, have to deal with a lot of shady, creepy people, and often at weird hours. It is definitely important to put your child's safety paramount to all other endeavors and that can mean not revealing their existence to people she doesn't know well. Maybe she liked you but wanted to see how things would go and it turns out that a crazed stalker followed her after work and saw you two kissing, yet unbeknownst to you, you had told your bud about the situation and he was also buds with the stalker guy and mentioned the girl had a kid. Far fetched? Sure, but there are lots of things that can happen and some things are just safest if they're not held out for the world to see.

However, what is concerning is that she was dating you for a short while without having told you about her job or the child. Again, I get the child, but the way you phrased certain comments such as, "she hadn't anticipated liking you" and "could not see herself moving forward without playing games unless..." Now, I'm not sure if that's how she put it, or if that was your translation, but it sounds like she's pretty comfortable playing games and casually dating. Part of the reason I bring that up is because of something I don't even want to put in your head. I mean this is a near worst case scenario type situation, and is highly unlikely, especially if she's making decent money at work and has a separate social life. Plus, she seems like she comes from a good, and supportive family. But you may wan to ask her just how much she's done with customers. Is it just dances, has there been physical contact and interaction? You may also want to ask her if she does any other side hustles for money. Again, not likely, but based on her willingness to date someone she didn't anticipate liking (which isn't unusual), and that the statement as you phrased in could be interpreted to mean that she would move forward if she didn't like you anyway, she'd just do it more as a sort of game (again may have read that entirely wrong), suggests that she may have some experience playing games with guys she's not truly interested in. Most girls have done this in truth, but what I'm getting at here is the sugar daddy angle. Maybe you should talk to her about this type of stuff, or maybe you should find a way into her email and search for the term "seeking." The whole flirty text with clients thing kind of gives her a failsafe defense.

If she genuinely wants to only be with you, that's great. Maybe she you should talk to her about a plan that would get her out of that job and into something else. I'm guessing she's fairly young, but trust me, I've seen ex-coworkers of my girl's that were still dancing at like 40 and it was not pretty. Does she hang out with other dancers?

Also, to help build trust, setting some rules like maintaining a steady schedule, or as steady as possible, making contact around a certain time (stripper, bartender, or waiter, among other jobs... can't ask for a call at an exact time, gotta give them a little leeway there), but some time frame. If you do, try to make it a FaceTime so you can confirm if she is at work. These are just ideas, and not necessarily great ones, but some might help you make a decision and / or be comfortable with the one you make. I believe you should talk to her, get to know her, find out about her life outside of stripping and baby making lol. Maybe include the baby actually, that's gotta be a big part of her life.
How old is her daughter? Where / who is the father? Why did they split? What does she do with her daughter in terms of play? Does she have custody? (It sounds like she does which is a good sign.) Bro, listen, I feel for you here, I really do. Like I said, I'm just getting out of a similar situation and signs I should have seen coming really didn't have much to do with the stripping world. She was incredibly jealous, tried to ruin any friendships I had with females, even professional relationships. She spun everything and refused to adhere to logic, and would develop certain sayings that she would use to stop me from defending myself. Like I could ask "what's wrong" and she'd respond, "why should I tell you, it's not like you care." That might be a slight exaggeration, but only slight. She also did the same things she yelled at me for doing and played the victim card all the time.

Here's one more example of a flag I should've seen. Under certain circumstances, she would talk about how she was a 19 year old, unwed, single mother who left her son's father while 5 months pregnant because he found out that he had other kids that she never knew about, was cheating on her, and considered himself a literal pimp, to the extent that she would bring home money from work and give it to him, thinking they were saving money for a house, and he would go buy clothes or jewelry. I haven't confirmed all of this, but a lot of it. Enough to believe her, and right now that's not easy to get me to do. So she would talk about life as a single mom who had just turned 20 and given birth while living in a homeless shelter. Then she bounced around for about 2-3 years to different slums, and shitty apartments in Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Yonkers. Now this much is true. She had a very tough early 20's and I'm amazed at how she did it. She raised a smart, articulate, respectful, insightful young man. No bullshit, I can never take that away from her. However, for the six years or so after, she moved upstate into an apartment in a house owned by her mother. the house was filled with family and there was always someone around. It was around that time that her aunt got her the job stripping. All of the sudden she started making tons of money, not needing much for rent, having babysitters whenever she needed them, and doing what she wanted. She brags about taking trips to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and long cruises with her friends. When I asked if she ever took her son with her on a trip, she replied that she did not because they were girls trips. In the meantime, her son racked up so many absences that he had to repeat kindergarten. Again, not because he failed anything, he just had to many absences which occurred because she left her step-father in charge of taking him to school. Now I have no problem with her enjoying life and taking vacations, but I've seen her get angry at her son and remind him that he had to repeat kindergarten just so that she could call him stupid. That shit isn't cool. I don't think that's a problem you'll run into, but I would suggest watching for volatile and manipulative behavior. I hope this was helpful in someway, good luck brotha, I wish you the best.

Lol @ this nightmare post. What in the blue fuck is wrong with you man. Holy fuck come up for air already! Lol
What a shit show post. Don't wish him the best. He deserves every serving of shit this broad is going to dish out. May they both live miserably ever after. Amen

Last edited:
She literally said “Like where did you come from? This just complicated things. I was not anticipating on liking you.” I asked, “is that a bad thing?” She said, “I was only looking for sex.” I asked, “is that what you still want?” Than from there the responses were not direct. Because she’s afraid I’m check mating her for commitment. (I think) She wants to take it slow and see where things go.

Whenever I have asked about her work she did not elaborate on what she does at work. Part of me doesn’t even want to know. But she was clear that now she’s dating me it’s changed her work. This is my interpretation but it seems like when she’s dating she does not do certain things? But she did say something a long the lines of talking to her boss and some of her friends at the club about me. Which is odd. She showed me a picture of us that she sent to her mom. Her mom told her to be honest with me about her dancing. I’m sold on her being respectful in regards to me and my interpretation of her dancing as well as lines she won’t cross because she’s dating.

To answer some of the questions mentioned. I snooped through her phone and the failproof flirting with clients thing did cross my mind already. I did find out though that she does not have full custody. I shouldn’t have gone through her phone but I needed to know if I was being fucked with. The guys in her phone that were not silenced (I assumed are not her clients) had hardly gotten responses from her. 90% of her recent messages were to me. The daughter is turning 4 in April. The babies dad is in his 40’s and makes good money. Supposedly, they were not getting a long after the kid was born. Then it progressively got worse. They didn’t sleep together for 2 years. Than they got into it and he hit her. So she left. I imagine there is more to that than she is willing to share with me but that’s what I know. They weren’t married and we’re together for 8 years.

To my knowledge she does have stripper friends. I’ve never met or seen any of them yet. It seems that she only hangs out with them either before or after work. So far from recent events. Scoring weed, dealing with drama between girls and shit getting stolen, drinks before, during, after work. She has mentioned to me that she does not trust or care for the girls there. She said they know she has a kid and they exclude her from stuff.

She literally said “Like where did you come from? This just complicated things. I was not anticipating on liking you.” I asked, “is that a bad thing?” She said, “I was only looking for sex.” I asked, “is that what you still want?” Than from there the responses were not direct. Because she’s afraid I’m check mating her for commitment. (I think) She wants to take it slow and see where things go.

Whenever I have asked about her work she did not elaborate on what she does at work. Part of me doesn’t even want to know. But she was clear that now she’s dating me it’s changed her work. This is my interpretation but it seems like when she’s dating she does not do certain things? But she did say something a long the lines of talking to her boss and some of her friends at the club about me. Which is odd. She showed me a picture of us that she sent to her mom. Her mom told her to be honest with me about her dancing. I’m sold on her being respectful in regards to me and my interpretation of her dancing as well as lines she won’t cross because she’s dating.

To answer some of the questions mentioned. I snooped through her phone and the failproof flirting with clients thing did cross my mind already. I did find out though that she does not have full custody. I shouldn’t have gone through her phone but I needed to know if I was being fucked with. The guys in her phone that were not silenced (I assumed are not her clients) had hardly gotten responses from her. 90% of her recent messages were to me. The daughter is turning 4 in April. The babies dad is in his 40’s and makes good money. Supposedly, they were not getting a long after the kid was born. Then it progressively got worse. They didn’t sleep together for 2 years. Than they got into it and he hit her. So she left. I imagine there is more to that than she is willing to share with me but that’s what I know. They weren’t married and we’re together for 8 years.

To my knowledge she does have stripper friends. I’ve never met or seen any of them yet. It seems that she only hangs out with them either before or after work. So far from recent events. Scoring weed, dealing with drama between girls and shit getting stolen, drinks before, during, after work. She has mentioned to me that she does not trust or care for the girls there. She said they know she has a kid and they exclude her from stuff.

If you’re not trolling us .... you and the Mrs should go ahead and get divorce counseling now

How do some of you fellas take the load off at home. I realized last night, I didn’t even enjoy my time with her because she’s stressing and literally just emotionally vomited the entire time we were together. We made plans to have a staycation not too far from home to just treat ourselves and enjoy each others company. She is super worked up about everything she needs to catch up on. Has all these plans and things she needs or wants to do. Is stressing about her daughter. The list goes on.

I just want to be able to enjoy our moments together and it seems like she’s overwhelmed.

You gotta be super confident in yourself for this situation. I hope you have a huge cock and are dicking her down hard af. Then, no worries.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back