• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Date a Single Mom Dancer? Maintaining Sanity

Get Shredded!
Geeeez fellas, we really should go easy on the guy. If he is in fact telling the truth he's been through a lot the last few days.

We've been calling this dude a schizo, gay, a cuck, a liar, some of us were trying to bang his old lady and now we're even making fun of his NEW car.

He lost his girl, sounds like he's become a transient and he lost his job too.

I'm gonna take a page out of Kilsong's book here...
2Q==

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Oh of course, they’re all about the money.

Those dodges are nice and they sound good but for the money and power they are kinda slow.
I did rent a camaro and last week I picked up a mustang and that car was awesome handles amazing, your right tho that challenger is slow and heavy it needs that 6.4 just to move. but when it does its kinda scary

This is the only part that throws me off. Any girl I know proper or ghetto is not going to comment on "his big dick" if she is ranting on a forum with a bunch of guys she doesn't know. She is going to put him down as much as she can. Just sayin. Either way she sounds psycho and I'd steer clear.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
exactly what I thought too, says he has a big dick in her mouth? what girl says thet then in the end says we all pin steroids and have little wee wees. suspect

Your gonna have that reaction bro when most of the guys here are old farts. They are probably a little jealous this kid was pounding a hot ass stripper. I mean the picture I saw of her was way better than what I just looked at their newly opened Milf section. Lmao Just joking ofcourse. And Besides he totally deserves to get shit since he supposedly had and did not share nudes. That’s a direct violation of the bro code.

Geeeez fellas, we really should go easy on the guy. If he is in fact telling the truth he's been through a lot the last few days.

We've been calling this dude a schizo, gay, a cuck, a liar, some of us were trying to bang his old lady and now we're even making fun of his NEW car.

He lost his girl, sounds like he's become a transient and he lost his job too.

I'm gonna take a page out of Kilsong's book here...
2Q==

Your gonna have that reaction bro when most of the guys here are old farts. They are probably a little jealous this kid was pounding a hot ass stripper. I mean the picture I saw of her was way better than what I just looked at their newly opened Milf section. Lmao Just joking ofcourse. And Besides he totally deserves to get shit since he supposedly had and did not share nudes. That’s a direct violation of the bro code.

Yeah he did fuck us there. Well, since they're no longer banging and he shouldn't care at this point, he could make up for it by just posting where she works...

I was thinking about posting another one of the Mrs. for you old guys to get things going over there BUT I’m not over 40 so that would be against the rules. Lol

I highly encourage you to contribute content you feel is worthy. :twothumbs:

I did rent a camaro and last week I picked up a mustang and that car was awesome handles amazing, your right tho that challenger is slow and heavy it needs that 6.4 just to move. but when it does its kinda scary

I rented a challenger a couple years ago, it was just an r/t with the hemi but it sounded awesome and I liked it, I thought the stereo in it was really good too.

What did you think of the camaro, that’s what I got.

I rented a challenger a couple years ago, it was just an r/t with the hemi but it sounded awesome and I liked it, I thought the stereo in it was really good too.

What did you think of the camaro, that’s what I got.
loved it, I would probably go with the cadillac CTS the v6 has almost as much horses as the camaro. hands down gotta be the mustang that felt every bit as lite and agile as a BMW with the american power

I was once in your shoes on our sister forum IMF. My EX hacked it and changed the password. It took me like a week to convince ppl. Lol ever since that moment before I got married I’d tell them this was a financial forum and never told a bitch about roids again( except wife who doesn’t care) most females aren’t loyal so they don’t need to know all your secrets.

Craziest stripper stories anybody?

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Never been to a club. How crazy is that?

Never been to a club. How crazy is that?

I went one time. It wasn't for me. They aren't like they are in the movies. I even went to a nicer one thinking it would be ok...iirc, it was like a $500 deposit to get in. My buddy and I drank two beers and left (we got in without the deposit). Out of the 40-50 girls that were there, only one didn't look like she was strung out on something. She probably had a respectable coke habit though.

The best clubs are the ones outside of town on some country back road.... so many great times back in my day. It’s entertaining as fuck to meet the locals and get a 10 dollar blow job in the private dance room.

good times good times .... just don’t forget the penicillin

Im skeptical, reading the OPs intial posts and then this crazy ass recent replies, either there is some bi polar crazy shit going on, it is the crazy ex hooker, sorry stripper, Mom, or the OP wants attention from a lot of guys......you decide....

Trust me the bitch was crazy. Im just trying to process if this shits normal. I cant even think im so fucked up from this.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I just don't have the interest when I have this at home
17682804051e900b402a0487bcf5e753.jpg

Back