Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xript Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Xript Gear

So I have about 12 (10)ml bottles of gear from Xcript. I have Sustex Mix, Tren Enth and I don't know if I should even save it and use it at a later time or junk it. I don't want to waste my time running bunk or way under dosed gear so what does everyone recommend? I've seen good and bad reviews on his products. What would you do? I purchased it about 2 months ago if that has any bearing.

jayflex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,658 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jayson.flex View Post
    So I have about 12 (10)ml bottles of gear from Xcript. I have Sustex Mix, Tren Enth and I don't know if I should even save it and use it at a later time or junk it. I don't want to waste my time running bunk or way under dosed gear so what does everyone recommend? I've seen good and bad reviews on his products. What would you do? I purchased it about 2 months ago if that has any bearing.

jayflex
    At least its test n tren. Two easy things that are easy to assess.
    1. Run bloods for test...
    2. Have you run the tren? Pin 200mgs 2x pw tren e and see how those sides treat ya. Tren sides are easily pronounced, so a vendor faking that it unlikely. People, like myself, will know under dosed tren pretty quick.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,606 Posts
    Rep Points

Run the gear man unless I missed something the gear was pretty close to the right dosage .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Rep Points

Xript Gear

Sust was dosed right at 250mg but supposedly was test E,C, and P instead of using original sust blend.

Tren E not 100% but was close to spot on.

I have a 10 pack of sust and some of their EQ which I totally plan on using.

Never saw any negative reviews until these tests popped up randomly awhile back.

These threads on sxcript seem to be popping up more and more it seems.

Just run what you have and add an extra couple tenths of a ml if your worried.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone would notice a difference with slightly underdosed gear.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

The gear wasn’t under dosed by much. Maybe 15% give it take. The sust is dosed accurate, but is test e,c and p. No Decanoate or iso in the blend. So you’ll be fine running what you have. Maybe just up the dose on tren slightly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with what everyone is saying here. The gear was good, some underdosed but not worth trashing. I ran their gear and was happy with it. Everyone was raving about their stuff before those tests came out.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

I’m currently running their test c, primo and trestalone and having great cycle. I have zero complaints.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll tell you what. I'll do you a solid and send you a 100.00 bucks and get those off your hands.

They should be disposed of properly. We wouldn't want anything happening to you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao @ Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Sure, on the way Elit. Thanks for the info. All sounds pretty positive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jayson.flex View Post

jayflex
    I was in the same boat. Right before there bad test results came out I placed a very large order.

Alot of the stuff is under dosed and some might not be. Hard to tell really. I ran alot of there gear before and it is night and day now that I'm running legit products from unclez.

I had to double or triple the doses of sxript gear to get what I wanted out of it. I can't bring myself to throw it all away so I'll just keep it if I am ever short on anything.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed_noob View Post
    I was in the same boat. Right before there bad test results came out I placed a very large order.

Alot of the stuff is under dosed and some might not be. Hard to tell really. I ran alot of there gear before and it is night and day now that I'm running legit products from unclez.

I had to double or triple the doses of sxript gear to get what I wanted out of it. I can't bring myself to throw it all away so I'll just keep it if I am ever short on anything.

Also if you start using gear thinking everything is what it says it is you won't notice a difference unless it is completely bunk.
    Once you have doubt set in then you will notice every little issue.

Try the tren. That should be easy enough to tell if it is real or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Their Tren was one of the products that should be GTG. The older the gear is that you purchased from them the better chance you have of it being on point. Most of the “normal/usual” products they produced were GTG. It’s right at the end when they started introducing all those exotic blends that the wheels fell off. If you have any doubts whatsoever just head over to BOP and tell them you want your shit replaced. They probably are trying to fly under the radar over there somewhat so be respectful and they may just do that for you. Ofcourse they will spin it as if they are simply great people helping out scammed members but in reality they are giving you free gear to keep your mouth shut. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed_noob View Post
    Also if you start using gear thinking everything is what it says it is you won't notice a difference unless it is completely bunk.
    Once you have doubt set in then you will notice every little issue.

Try the tren. That should be easy enough to tell if it is real or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Their Tren was one of the products that should be GTG. The older the gear is that you purchased from them the better chance you have of it being on point. Most of the “normal/usual” products they produced were GTG. It’s right at the end when they started introducing all those exotic blends that the wheels fell off. If you have any doubts whatsoever just head over to BOP and tell them you want your shit replaced. They probably are trying to fly under the radar over there somewhat so be respectful and they may just do that for you. Ofcourse they will spin it as if they are simply great people helping out scammed members but in reality they are giving you free gear to keep your mouth shut. Lol
    So what name they flying under now ? I had nothing but good experience with them so I'd be willing to give to another go .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Eco Gen or something like that. You’ll know as soon as you get a list. When you talk to them make sure you let them know they still owe me about a grand and not go mention they owe a ton of other people too for either receiving no gear or fucked up gear. When I ask what they were gonna do about all that his response was pretty much “Ohwell sucks to be them. I’m scared.” You can find gear just as good if not better being sold by guys that have ALOT more class IMO. I’ll use those guys even if Inhave to spend a few hundred more per cycle.

BTW bro I happen to have a TON of Xscript gear if your interested. Tren, Sust, etc. Hit me up and I’ll be more than happy to sell it to you. Well everything but the NPP. If all crashed a long time ago. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    So what name they flying under now ? I had nothing but good experience with them so I'd be willing to give to another go .