• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xript Gear

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have about 12 (10)ml bottles of gear from Xcript. I have Sustex Mix, Tren Enth and I don't know if I should even save it and use it at a later time or junk it. I don't want to waste my time running bunk or way under dosed gear so what does everyone recommend? I've seen good and bad reviews on his products. What would you do? I purchased it about 2 months ago if that has any bearing.

jayflex

So I have about 12 (10)ml bottles of gear from Xcript. I have Sustex Mix, Tren Enth and I don't know if I should even save it and use it at a later time or junk it. I don't want to waste my time running bunk or way under dosed gear so what does everyone recommend? I've seen good and bad reviews on his products. What would you do? I purchased it about 2 months ago if that has any bearing.

jayflex
At least its test n tren. Two easy things that are easy to assess.
1. Run bloods for test...
2. Have you run the tren? Pin 200mgs 2x pw tren e and see how those sides treat ya. Tren sides are easily pronounced, so a vendor faking that it unlikely. People, like myself, will know under dosed tren pretty quick.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Run the gear man unless I missed something the gear was pretty close to the right dosage .

Sust was dosed right at 250mg but supposedly was test E,C, and P instead of using original sust blend.

Tren E not 100% but was close to spot on.

I have a 10 pack of sust and some of their EQ which I totally plan on using.

Never saw any negative reviews until these tests popped up randomly awhile back.

These threads on sxcript seem to be popping up more and more it seems.

Just run what you have and add an extra couple tenths of a ml if your worried.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone would notice a difference with slightly underdosed gear.

The gear wasn’t under dosed by much. Maybe 15% give it take. The sust is dosed accurate, but is test e,c and p. No Decanoate or iso in the blend. So you’ll be fine running what you have. Maybe just up the dose on tren slightly.

I agree with what everyone is saying here. The gear was good, some underdosed but not worth trashing. I ran their gear and was happy with it. Everyone was raving about their stuff before those tests came out.

I’m currently running their test c, primo and trestalone and having great cycle. I have zero complaints.

I'll tell you what. I'll do you a solid and send you a 100.00 bucks and get those off your hands.

They should be disposed of properly. We wouldn't want anything happening to you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

jayflex
I was in the same boat. Right before there bad test results came out I placed a very large order.

Alot of the stuff is under dosed and some might not be. Hard to tell really. I ran alot of there gear before and it is night and day now that I'm running legit products from unclez.

I had to double or triple the doses of sxript gear to get what I wanted out of it. I can't bring myself to throw it all away so I'll just keep it if I am ever short on anything.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I was in the same boat. Right before there bad test results came out I placed a very large order.

Alot of the stuff is under dosed and some might not be. Hard to tell really. I ran alot of there gear before and it is night and day now that I'm running legit products from unclez.

I had to double or triple the doses of sxript gear to get what I wanted out of it. I can't bring myself to throw it all away so I'll just keep it if I am ever short on anything.

Also if you start using gear thinking everything is what it says it is you won't notice a difference unless it is completely bunk.
Once you have doubt set in then you will notice every little issue.

Try the tren. That should be easy enough to tell if it is real or not.

Their Tren was one of the products that should be GTG. The older the gear is that you purchased from them the better chance you have of it being on point. Most of the “normal/usual” products they produced were GTG. It’s right at the end when they started introducing all those exotic blends that the wheels fell off. If you have any doubts whatsoever just head over to BOP and tell them you want your shit replaced. They probably are trying to fly under the radar over there somewhat so be respectful and they may just do that for you. Ofcourse they will spin it as if they are simply great people helping out scammed members but in reality they are giving you free gear to keep your mouth shut. Lol

Also if you start using gear thinking everything is what it says it is you won't notice a difference unless it is completely bunk.
Once you have doubt set in then you will notice every little issue.

Try the tren. That should be easy enough to tell if it is real or not.

Their Tren was one of the products that should be GTG. The older the gear is that you purchased from them the better chance you have of it being on point. Most of the “normal/usual” products they produced were GTG. It’s right at the end when they started introducing all those exotic blends that the wheels fell off. If you have any doubts whatsoever just head over to BOP and tell them you want your shit replaced. They probably are trying to fly under the radar over there somewhat so be respectful and they may just do that for you. Ofcourse they will spin it as if they are simply great people helping out scammed members but in reality they are giving you free gear to keep your mouth shut. Lol

So what name they flying under now ? I had nothing but good experience with them so I'd be willing to give to another go .

Eco Gen or something like that. You’ll know as soon as you get a list. When you talk to them make sure you let them know they still owe me about a grand and not go mention they owe a ton of other people too for either receiving no gear or fucked up gear. When I ask what they were gonna do about all that his response was pretty much “Ohwell sucks to be them. I’m scared.” You can find gear just as good if not better being sold by guys that have ALOT more class IMO. I’ll use those guys even if Inhave to spend a few hundred more per cycle.

BTW bro I happen to have a TON of Xscript gear if your interested. Tren, Sust, etc. Hit me up and I’ll be more than happy to sell it to you. Well everything but the NPP. If all crashed a long time ago. Sorry

So what name they flying under now ? I had nothing but good experience with them so I'd be willing to give to another go .

I am in the same boat. Made a big order and within two months they were gone. I did use their test/Deca mix, and I will say, I liked the results I got. Once I ran out I started using their test 400 C/E and their Deca 300. I started losing weight and strength at the same dose I was using the mix, and wasn’t sure what was going on. Then I see they were gone and found out why. I emailed Redbird to see what’s up, and was told not to bother him because he retired. I reached out to a couple of admins on BOP, and was completely ignored, or I guess you can call it shunned.
So here I am with all this purple bullshit not knowing if it’s good or bad. Definitely don’t want to put shit in my body that I don’t know what’s in it.
I just placed an order from a sponsor that’s here and at BOP that I used before. Once I get my order, I will go back on cycle with the same doses that I used from Xscript and see how much of a difference this makes.
Not sure what to do with the purple shit yet. I may just hang on to it for a last resort when I am completely out of everything.
The thing is, when Xscript was delivered, I can smell the gear through the package. I keep it all in a lock box in a locked cabinet. Once I open that cabinet, the smell is still there. Once I open the lock box, holy shit, the room just reaks of gear. Mind boggling for sure.

It appears they came back as Exogen on BOP. Same gear, same blends and mixes, same prices, and the same hype flooding their forums all day and night. What I can’t believe as much shit Redbird caused everyone, BOP let’s them back in. That’s the main reason I bailed on that site. The admins can give two shits about the members. As long as they are getting their money and free gear from everyone, then that’s all they care about.

Complete fucking bullshit for sure.

Eco Gen or something like that. You’ll know as soon as you get a list. When you talk to them make sure you let them know they still owe me about a grand and not go mention they owe a ton of other people too for either receiving no gear or fucked up gear. When I ask what they were gonna do about all that his response was pretty much “Ohwell sucks to be them. I’m scared.” You can find gear just as good if not better being sold by guys that have ALOT more class IMO. I’ll use those guys even if Inhave to spend a few hundred more per cycle.

BTW bro I happen to have a TON of Xscript gear if your interested. Tren, Sust, etc. Hit me up and I’ll be more than happy to sell it to you. Well everything but the NPP. If all crashed a long time ago. Sorry

Ive never heard of NPP crashing before, first time ever. Like I said, their brewer is an incompetent jerk off. Cant even dose shit right and now has NPP crashing...lmao
You cant even give that sxript garbage away..

Lol Yeah I have no idea about what gear crashes and what gear doesn’t. I always thought all gear could potentially crash once you reached a certain point of mgs per mls but again that’s beyond my cooking knowledge these days. All I do know is a month or so after receiving 10 bottles of NPP for a future cycle they all had crashed. I was told to reheat before each use. Ahhh no thank you. Lol They didn’t cook their own gear at the end of their run so Im not too pissed about that part of it. I’m more bent as to how the exited the scene. They were in a position to leave in a respectable manor and chose to fuck over a lot of good people instead. For that I hope all their assholes grow shut. That’s just me though.

Jaxz my offer still stands. If your still confident in their products and are willing to buy I’m more than willing to sell. It’s all their older stuff too so it definitely has a better chance of being at least what they claim it was.

Ive never heard of NPP crashing before, first time ever. Like I said, their brewer is an incompetent jerk off. Cant even dose shit right and now has NPP crashing...lmao
You cant even give that sxript garbage away..

Lol Yeah I have no idea about what gear crashes and what gear doesn’t. I always thought all gear could potentially crash once you reached a certain point of mgs per mls but again that’s beyond my cooking knowledge these days. All I do know is a month or so after receiving 10 bottles of NPP for a future cycle they all had crashed. I was told to reheat before each use. Ahhh no thank you. Lol They didn’t cook their own gear at the end of their run so Im not too pissed about that part of it. I’m more bent as to how the exited the scene. They were in a position to leave in a respectable manor and chose to fuck over a lot of good people instead. For that I hope all their assholes grow shut. That’s just me though.

Jaxz my offer still stands. If your still confident in their products and are willing to buy I’m more than willing to sell. It’s all their older stuff too so it definitely has a better chance of being at least what they claim it was.

I got some liquid MK677 from Dred one time. It was crashed when it showed up. He gave me instructions to heat it in a microwave. Didn't work at all. He ended up sending me new stuff, but I'm still sitting on it. It's 100mg, and can't even handle the sides of a fraction of that in an oral. One day I'll grow some balls and check it out.

If NPP is crashing, his ratios are way off, and/or not using enough of the right solvents. Seriously, I've never heard of NPP crashing. Now Test Cyp will crash. Ive had my Pfizer brand I got from CVS crash before. And there is even a tip on the box that says and I quote "warming and shaking the vial should redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at temperatures lower than recommended". Which is strange because I keep it in my bathroom drawer, and its at room temperature..

I would love for someone to test exo-gen gear. I may just have to buy some for the hell of it and send to Janoshik myself..

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
If NPP is crashing, his ratios are way off, and/or not using enough of the right solvents. Seriously, I've never heard of NPP crashing. Now Test Cyp will crash. Ive had my Pfizer brand I got from CVS crash before. And there is even a tip on the box that says and I quote "warming and shaking the vial should redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at temperatures lower than recommended". Which is strange because I keep it in my bathroom drawer, and its at room temperature..

I would love for someone to test exo-gen gear. I may just have to buy some for the hell of it and send to Janoshik myself..

I would absolutely love to see the results of Exogen’s shit. I bet it turns out the same as the Xscript crap.

Back