• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd week smaller Cycle results so far

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate that Glyco. Maybe I will consider dosing down. Its def not too late. Yes I'm doing 1000mg Deca250 2x week and 1000mg Sust250 x2 a week as far as liquids. 50mg of anadroldaily for first 4 weeks. Maybe I'll change to 500mg total Deca250 x2 week and 750mg total Sust250 x3 week.

This is a joke right????

Are you referring to yourself? Again for the 5th time, looking for feedback not fake ass babies and keyboard toughguys. I'm taking all of the good info that I've received here and implementing that into my cycle. That's why I came here. For advice, not to be shamed by people who don't even know me.

jayflex

2nd cycle ever....
test 500mg x12 weeks
Dbol 50mg 4-5 weeks
Deca 300mg x12 weeks

Also just trying to help you out here bro.... a lot of us have been doing this for years and some of us even did research before just jumping into a cycle. Name calling and being hostile like your doing now won’t get you much help around here.
Clearly you need more help with this than you think if that’s really what your running for a 2nd cycle. So might want to tone it down a bit my man.

Are you referring to yourself? Again for the 5th time, looking for feedback not fake ass babies and keyboard toughguys. I'm taking all of the good info that I've received here and implementing that into my cycle. That's why I came here. For advice, not to be shamed by people who don't even know me.

jayflex
Yeah man- just remember these guys are trying to help you out. Yeah Z-man comes off a little rough around the edges, but he's been doing this shit a LONG time bro. That's just a crapload of shit for a second cycle- hell for any cycle. Especially the deca. I think u should drop to @ least what u posted above (750 sust,500 deca) and that's still plenty. That deca CAN knock ur dick in the dirt- I love deca, but NEVER do it w/o proviron- that's just me, but deca dick is a REAL thing for some of us. Anyway man, try to stay calm and be rational. Nobody wants to see u get hurt bro, so just try and listen. There's a reason NOBODY said "yeah that looks like a great second cycle". Because it's not! Good Luck man!

I'm taking in about 260g/ Whey Isolate per day plus healthy protean meals. Lots of water, cut out all soda and alcohol, sweets and all of that crap. . . . Any criticism or tips are welcome. Thanks again all. stay safe.

Jayflex

Jayflex, you need to be taking in 260 grams of protein from real food, not whey protein. Eggs, fish, chicken, beef, venison, turkey, dog meat, real food. If your stats are accurate (need to see a pic to believe 245 at 9-10% after only one cycle), then you need to be at 500 grams of carbohydrates, too, oats, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes. You also need to be getting 80 grams of fats.

So that is only 3760 calories. Actually, you might need to increase the protein and carbs at your size. See how you are gaining after a couple of weeks and increase protein and carbs as needed.

I would not be consuming more than about 25-50 grams of protein from whey protein a day, though.

Just my two cents.

I do tend to be a bit rough..but I assure you we all are trying to help..MM has been around and is someone that you wanting on your side as NOT only a friend but great source of knowledge..
1..really the first couple of cycles should just be Test..1st 500mgs..2nd Test a bit higher to see what effect it has on you
2..Never take more than 1 new compound per cycle...if problems come up.how will you know what's causing the problem..
3..gear should always be used in safe doses..start low and work up...risk vs reward
4..learn everything you can from different sources..ask questions before jumping in the deep end
5..gear is the icing..not the cake..it allows you to gain what would take yrs in months..if done correctly..

Lastly..get to know these guys here..no one is really being a dick..they want you to do it safe and not end up messed up..Including me..

I do tend to be a bit rough..but I assure you we all are trying to help..MM has been around and is someone that you wanting on your side as NOT only a friend but great source of knowledge..
1..really the first couple of cycles should just be Test..1st 500mgs..2nd Test a bit higher to see what effect it has on you
2..Never take more than 1 new compound per cycle...if problems come up.how will you know what's causing the problem..
3..gear should always be used in safe doses..start low and work up...risk vs reward
4..learn everything you can from different sources..ask questions before jumping in the deep end
5..gear is the icing..not the cake..it allows you to gain what would take yrs in months..if done correctly..

Lastly..get to know these guys here..no one is really being a dick..they want you to do it safe and not end up messed up..Including me..

The wise man has spoken.
Op kinda reminds me of me, hot headed.
Listen to these guys dude. They know what's up. Be a sponge, soak it all in and be safe. If you get confused because of some different opinions, maybe ask if you can pm one of them and have a one on one. These kats just tryna help.

The wise man has spoken.
Op kinda reminds me of me, hot headed.
Listen to these guys dude. They know what's up. Be a sponge, soak it all in and be safe. If you get confused because of some different opinions, maybe ask if you can pm one of them and have a one on one. These kats just tryna help.

I am soaking it up bro, trust me. I'm actually a great guy. I just don't like people that come on here to talk shit when SOME people are truly looking for advice. I'm not looking to be roasted or called fat, or a troll or someone who doesn't want to put in the work that I need to in order to be safe and see results. I do safety in mind. That's why I came here. I like when people help with advice instead of just smartass comments. You don't have to reply to my thread if you don't have anything productive to say. Thanks GSD!!

Jayflex, you need to be taking in 260 grams of protein from real food, not whey protein. Eggs, fish, chicken, beef, venison, turkey, dog meat, real food. If your stats are accurate (need to see a pic to believe 245 at 9-10% after only one cycle), then you need to be at 500 grams of carbohydrates, too, oats, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes. You also need to be getting 80 grams of fats.

So that is only 3760 calories. Actually, you might need to increase the protein and carbs at your size. See how you are gaining after a couple of weeks and increase protein and carbs as needed.

I would not be consuming more than about 25-50 grams of protein from whey protein a day, though.

Just my two cents.

Really, why so little protean from Whey Isolate? I always thought at least 1 to 1.5 gram of protean per lb of body weight. I work a lot so the whey isolate shakes really help (so I thought). I would drink 4-5 large shaker cups full of shake which just consists of water, powder, bananas or frozen strawberries and or peanut butter. Nothing bad in the shakes at all. No milk or sweet junk. The BodyTech Isolate is 25g protean per scoop, 0 fat, 1 carb so its pretty clean powder. Can I ask why you think I should only take about 25-50g from the whey? I don't slam them. I drink them very very slow as to not waste it by drinking it too fast and wasting most of it. Thanks for the input. Oh and carbs have always scared me during a cycle. I mean I'm not going keto or anything that crazy but I do try and keep carbs super low, fats low, sugar low. Maybe I'm approaching it wrong. Just looking for you to clarify and why. You're obviously very experienced so I value that. Thanks again.

Get Shredded!
Yeah man- just remember these guys are trying to help you out. Yeah Z-man comes off a little rough around the edges, but he's been doing this shit a LONG time bro. That's just a crapload of shit for a second cycle- hell for any cycle. Especially the deca. I think u should drop to @ least what u posted above (750 sust,500 deca) and that's still plenty. That deca CAN knock ur dick in the dirt- I love deca, but NEVER do it w/o proviron- that's just me, but deca dick is a REAL thing for some of us. Anyway man, try to stay calm and be rational. Nobody wants to see u get hurt bro, so just try and listen. There's a reason NOBODY said "yeah that looks like a great second cycle". Because it's not! Good Luck man!

Thanks Rod. I appreciate it. I knew I wasn't going to get praise from everyone but advice goes a lot further than trolls and shit talkers.

I'll be honest now and say that I'm thinking about cutting out the Deca all together. I'll run the Sust250 at maybe 750mg/week and something like Tren Enth again also with the 50mg of Anadrol ED for first 4 weeks or so.

jayflex

Checking in on you Brother..
So what revisions or adjustments have you made..
Got to say for 38 post you came around the hard way..
Just remember everyone is here to learn and help..
I hope you reviewed my thread on Test first few cycles..
Anyway,hope you're getting the results you're wanting..

Deca at 600 with no ancillaries gave me Deca Dick and that shit still effects me! Months later . I took it lightly too . Never again brother . I’ve taken many ass chewins as a newbie to gear. Jumped on thinking I was superman and got impatient . Sust 500 a week and Deca 300 turned into sust750 and 600Deca and let me tell you . Shit went wrong very very fast after 12 weeks ! I regret it to the fullest . It’s a lot more that just blast and lift . Ancillaries fuckin matter, as well as estrogen control. Now going into my second cycle I will definitely be more responsible and spend the money to do things right . Marathon not a sprint. I’m still a greenhorn . Just thought I’d let you know Deca Dick is very real and boy it sucks !!! Still haven’t recovered completely and I got off in Aug2020

I mean, I'm the last person that should be talking since I know essentially nothing but...I've been researching maybe 4 days and I know that's a lot for a second cycle or "smaller cycle" as you put it. I know you'll respond telling me to stfu or whatever but if you did any research at all how did you think that was a good idea, I really don't understand. I came here asking for advice well before I was planning on starting my first cycle if I do at all. I'm really not trying to be rude but your health is important man please do more research just like I plan to do.

I do appreciate all the feedback. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I really haven't checked my vitals since starting a cpl weeks ago. I did have bloodwork done 4 days ago and was notified yesterday that everything looks good and there are no major negative markers found. I did use 1mg of Deca 250 on my first cycle but I will be honest nobody ever suggested anything about Caber when running that much Deca. Maybe I'll take some advice and lower the dose of Deca to 1 or 1.5mg Deca/weekly. This is why I'm asking. I'm not trying to be a wanna be know it all and tell you all to fuck off but I want the feedback and will take everything into consideration. Can I have some examples of Caber to have on hand or add to cycle? Oh and yes I did run drol on my first cycle as well. That's why it was imperative that I run it again.

jayflex
I feel like you don’t know the difference between mg and ml. At least that’s what I hope. Do you mean you were taking 1ml of deca that is 250mg/ml? Are you doing that four times a week now?

The cycle isn’t insane but I don’t believe your stats. It doesn’t add up. Not your bf, not your weight, you’re lack of strength, your diet. Will you post a picture please.

are these proteins, right?
on the contrary, I would say that it is almost too much ... although, I see only now, for your weight they might be appropriate.
how many are fats and carbohydrates?
Too much protein? 😂 what is too much protein? Protein is incredibly hard to overeat, next to impossible to store as fat and helps with recovery.

Not sure if you mentioned it already but I’m curious what was your first cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First cycle was just 50mg of anadrol for 4 weeks and 500mg of Omnidren250/weekly. Nothing at the end or towards the end of cycle. Luckily I didnt have any problem with gyno. I know this tie will not be the same. So I took a step back after looking at everyones advice. I am going to make changes in the next week or so aand I'll run them by you guys before I start over.

IML Gear Cream!
First cycle was just 50mg of anadrol for 4 weeks and 500mg of Omnidren250/weekly. Nothing at the end or towards the end of cycle. Luckily I didnt have any problem with gyno. I know this tie will not be the same. So I took a step back after looking at everyones advice. I am going to make changes in the next week or so aand I'll run them by you guys before I start over.
hey man- just wanted to tell u there's nothing wrong w/ deca. Just saw where u said u might drop it all together- Man I love deca-just have to be careful w/it. And u don't have to run it @ a gram to get results. My sweet spot is 400/wk. And I always run provi w/ it to offset any dick probs. But NOTHING compares to the joint relief I get from it. Shit that's prob. the main reason I do it. Even when cruising, run low dose deca for the joints. Anyway, play around w/ it and experiment. The BEST old-school cycle ever is test/d-bol/ deca. And it's tried and true for a reason. Good Luck my man- and u toned it down nicely- good for u!

IMG_1441.jpg
Hey you might want to look for this guy on youtube youll learn a lot n do it safe teamevilgsp check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude keep deca @ 400mg! No more is needed ever if it’s legit. Run your Test higher 500mg of Test and 400mg of deca and keep it this way and you’ll be good to go. 1000mg of deca would blow me up like the Marshmallow Man.

Back