• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd week smaller Cycle results so far

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm only at the end of my second week of my 2nd cycle ever. I'm 40yo, 6'3 245lbs prob around 9-10%BF and I feel great. I'm running 1000mg/week Sust 250, 1000mg/week Deca, 100mg daily of Anadrol for first 4 weeks. Have Arimedex and Nolvadex on board for last cpl weeks of cycle unless needed earlier. I'm taking in about 260g/ Whey Isolate per day plus healthy protean meals. Lots of water, cut out all soda and alcohol, sweets and all of that crap. I'm up at least 20% on all of my gym work. Up on flat bench from 240 to 290lbs, knocking triceps out and everything is popping. No water retention (yet). Definitely no bloat. Mixing in some cardio for stamina and even my wife says how good I look already. Running all JP's gear so everything seems very good. Just wanted to check in. Any criticism or tips are welcome. Thanks again all. stay safe.

Jayflex

Those are some really high doses for a 2nd cycle
What did you run on the 1st?
Please don't tell me you've never ran Deca or Drol before..
Lastly where did you come up with this cycle..for a 2nd run??
Sorry but a lot of classic errors..

Jesus Christ 1gram of Deca and no mention of camber???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m kinda curious on how a big cycle looks like if this is a “small cycle”..? Seems like an unnecessary amount of gear for a second cycle run...

How about some vitals while you're at it..BP?

Welcome bro . For second cycle is very heavy , 1gr deca is very supressive , you will need a huge PCT or do a bridge if you need to keep the gains . 19nor drugs its hard to recover mostly when you go for huge dosages . And you know you will need to stay on this cycle 16 weeks to get all gains from Deca .

So I'm only at the end of my second week of my 2nd cycle ever. I'm 40yo, 6'3 245lbs prob around 9-10%BF and I feel great. I'm running 1000mg/week Sust 250, 1000mg/week Deca, 100mg daily of Anadrol for first 4 weeks. Have Arimedex and Nolvadex on board for last cpl weeks of cycle unless needed earlier. I'm taking in about 260g/ Whey Isolate per day plus healthy protean meals. Lots of water, cut out all soda and alcohol, sweets and all of that crap. I'm up at least 20% on all of my gym work. Up on flat bench from 240 to 290lbs, knocking triceps out and everything is popping. No water retention (yet). Definitely no bloat. Mixing in some cardio for stamina and even my wife says how good I look already. Running all JP's gear so everything seems very good. Just wanted to check in. Any criticism or tips are welcome. Thanks again all. stay safe.

Jayflex

Where to even begin...2 grams of gear for a second cycle is pretty serious and to call it a smaller cycle at that.

Also no mention of caber? If its your first time using deca you should definitely have that on hand.

This looks like a recipe for disaster.

I do appreciate all the feedback. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I really haven't checked my vitals since starting a cpl weeks ago. I did have bloodwork done 4 days ago and was notified yesterday that everything looks good and there are no major negative markers found. I did use 1mg of Deca 250 on my first cycle but I will be honest nobody ever suggested anything about Caber when running that much Deca. Maybe I'll take some advice and lower the dose of Deca to 1 or 1.5mg Deca/weekly. This is why I'm asking. I'm not trying to be a wanna be know it all and tell you all to fuck off but I want the feedback and will take everything into consideration. Can I have some examples of Caber to have on hand or add to cycle? Oh and yes I did run drol on my first cycle as well. That's why it was imperative that I run it again.

jayflex

Jayflex

Is this your second cycle.. or this is you reporting on results from the end of your second week on cycle..? That's what it seems like. Are you running any type support supplements? Etc.

IML Gear Cream!
I do appreciate all the feedback. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I really haven't checked my vitals since starting a cpl weeks ago. I did have bloodwork done 4 days ago and was notified yesterday that everything looks good and there are no major negative markers found. I did use 1mg of Deca 250 on my first cycle but I will be honest nobody ever suggested anything about Caber when running that much Deca. Maybe I'll take some advice and lower the dose of Deca to 1 or 1.5mg Deca/weekly. This is why I'm asking. I'm not trying to be a wanna be know it all and tell you all to fuck off but I want the feedback and will take everything into consideration. Can I have some examples of Caber to have on hand or add to cycle? Oh and yes I did run drol on my first cycle as well. That's why it was imperative that I run it again.

jayflex
I do have a question.
Why did you have bloodwork done after you began your cycle but within the first week or two?

If Walter Patton couldn't get a liver
I'm sure as hell not getting one...

you are all "impressed" by the grams he takes.
well, me too ... but proteins.

260 grams of whey plus food?
how much protein are you eating in total?

Not impressed at all as a second cycle. Quite the opposite, actually

Yeah...not impressed when someone is trying to do more gear and less everything else..
3 equal parts...diet...traning...rest

It's like driving a really fast AF car with crap breaks..

Who the hell said that I'm doing less of ANYTHING else. I don't really care how long you've been here or your status. I'm working harder now than I've ever worked in my life and I am taking it seriously. I asked for criticism and advice not ignorant comments from people like you zion. You don't know how hard I work, my diet, my routine so how can you open you mouth? Just because you sit behind a keyboard and spend half of your day looking at anabolic websites. Come on man. Give it up. I clearly said that I will make changes if experienced people think I should. I'm not trying to be a know it all. I'd hate to sound as tone deaf as you if I did.

I try and shoot for 325-350 grams per day. Is that not enough. Let me know. That's the help I came here for, not the fake wannabes that think they know everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Can u give me an explanation why? That is why I poste this thread or maybe you missed that part.

jayflex

I try and shoot for 325-350 grams per day. Is that not enough. Let me know. That's the help I came here for, not the fake wannabes that think they know everything.

jayflex

are these proteins, right?
on the contrary, I would say that it is almost too much ... although, I see only now, for your weight they might be appropriate.
how many are fats and carbohydrates?

Your numbers are on the outragiouos side of things. You seem to not understand dosages. You are switching milligrams (mg) for grams (g). I'm really not sure what you are taking. Guessing, you are taking 1000 mg of deca, which is like 5 cc a week if it's 200 mg/mL, 1000 mg testosterone, and 100 mg/d anadrol. That's 2.7 grams a stuff a week. Most people taking that much stuff, especially for their second cycle, would feel like absolute shit 4 weeks in. A second cycle is something like 500 mg test and maybe 400 mg of deca or maybe an oral like 40 mg/d or dianabol. What you're doing is something I would expect to see from a guy that has been blast and cruising for 3 years.

you're a dick mouse. Keyboard toughguy. I'm looking for answers because I'm not that experienced. No need for you to run your sloppy ass mouth.

Its Bodytech 25 Whey Isolate so there's 1 carb per serving and zero fat. I believe maybe 1g of sugar. Its good solid protean. Just mix with bananas, water, strawberries and sometimes peanut butter.

Back