• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG Debate - Should It Be Used In EVERY Cycle?

My opinion YES

HCG is a miracle drug and imo it helps prevent atrophy, keeps sex drive and libido improved on cycle, and of course 900iu in studies per week keeps intracellular test levels in range.

Also improves ejaculatory volume and therefore improves orgasm in males with reduced testosterone levels, etc.

Also keeps sperm count higher.

What about cycles that include tren?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What about cycles that include tren?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'd say especially when using anything extremely suppressive such as tren. Keep in mind you will have to balance estrogen and prolactin levels.

IMO yes it should be used everytime because I’ve made the mistake before if not using it and hated what happened good thing I bounced back like a champ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it year round (trt and blasts) .. I do not find that ejaculatory volume increases- but rather it thickens the brew .. I absolutely can not mentally deal with testicular atrophy. Even small amounts keep me visually full and to me it’s a necessity. The first time I looked down and had almonds I almost lost my mind. Never again.

I got my wife prego using it while dropping 150mg ED Drol, 1 gram test 1 gram deca so....go figure!

My opinion YES

HCG is a miracle drug and imo it helps prevent atrophy, keeps sex drive and libido improved on cycle, and of course 900iu in studies per week keeps intracellular test levels in range.

Also improves ejaculatory volume and therefore improves orgasm in males with reduced testosterone levels, etc.

Also keeps sperm count higher.

I'm with GymTonic here. I used it on and off. Right now I'm off AAS and on 500 iu EOD and feeling pretty good with fully restored testes. I use it on cycle on and off. I think it's important to keep the whole of steroid hormone pathways moving along. The longer one is in this the more atrophy of the secondary pathways of steroid synthesis in the testes and and adrenals. hCG can help keep these tissues going even if intermittently it's going to help in the long run.

I'm with GymTonic here. I used it on and off. Right now I'm off AAS and on 500 iu EOD and feeling pretty good with fully restored testes. I use it on cycle on and off. I think it's important to keep the whole of steroid hormone pathways moving along. The longer one is in this the more atrophy of the secondary pathways of steroid synthesis in the testes and and adrenals. hCG can help keep these tissues going even if intermittently it's going to help in the long run.

Yeah I. Completely agree it should be used on and off aas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back