• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC blood work

Joocey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gear Church blood results from 6 weeks at 250mg test cyp a week, following the testing protocol in the stickies. Blood was pulled 7 days after pin on injection day and before injection, no other drugs were used along with no AI's

I am super pleased with using this source. Communication was top notch, If I had a question Church got back to me super fast and went out of his way to help me.

Oil flowed butter smooth through 25g and even using 30g slin pin it didn't take long to pin. Also there was absolutely NO PIP!

Total test before using GC was 240 ng/dl so I will be dropping dosage to around 150mg for my trt.

Seriously impressed and the gear speaks for itself. So glad to find someone I can trust as I've been burned a few times off other forums

Gear Church for life baby!

bloodwork.pngbloodwork2.pngbloodwork3.png

Loyalty!!

Gear Church blood results from 6 weeks at 250mg test cyp a week, following the testing protocol in the stickies. Blood was pulled 7 days after pin on injection day and before injection, no other drugs were used along with no AI's

I am super pleased with using this source. Communication was top notch, If I had a question Church got back to me super fast and went out of his way to help me.

Oil flowed butter smooth through 25g and even using 30g slin pin it didn't take long to pin. Also there was absolutely NO PIP!

Total test before using GC was 240 ng/dl so I will be dropping dosage to around 150mg for my trt.

Seriously impressed and the gear speaks for itself. So glad to find someone I can trust as I've been burned a few times off other forums

Gear Church for life baby!

View attachment 58554View attachment 58555View attachment 58556

Holy shit...
7 days after and that #?!? Dayum!!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Excellent results my friend !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back