• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron dosing

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to get everyone's opinion on the amount of Proviron you are taking. I am currently running 50 mg per day. I have seen others doing 75mg and up to 100mg per day. What would be benefit of adding an additional 25-50mg per day?

I have good results at 50/day

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

50mg a day is a good safe dosage

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on the amount of Proviron you are taking. I am currently running 50 mg per day. I have seen others doing 75mg and up to 100mg per day. What would be benefit of adding an additional 25-50mg per day?

75mgs a day is my sweet spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 50mgs a day. I just ordered more today

50-75mgs per day is good.

Harder gains. I find anything over 50mg, then what you really saying is I should be on mast or primo instead.

What kills, survives. L

IML Gear Cream!
100 is better than 50, but it's not very cost effective at that dosage. If you're thinking about running 100mg/day.. I'd think about switching over to Mast.

very true

100 is better than 50, but it's not very cost effective at that dosage. If you're thinking about running 100mg/day.. I'd think about switching over to Mast.

currently running GC mast e at 400mg, GC tren E 400mg, and another sponsors test prop at 700mg, and bayer proviron at 50 mg

Back