Max
    Like father like son Max!!!! Iím teaching him well!!! 👍👍👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,929 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Like father like son Max!!!! Iím teaching him well!!!
    Yes Sir

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry GPR. I guess this troll is offended by me calling him out as a kid toucher. Heíll keep it up for awhile but no worries he will be banned soon. Again Iím sorry for the bullshit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok then. Thanks to GSD for all the low class but kind words. Ya gotta love a hater.

So anyway I got an unexpected two day layoff from the gym. I wanna say it was late Thursday but I honestly cannot remember anything for the past 3 days or so until this morning. I got pissed at my seizure meds for making me feel like shit so I convinced myself not to take them for a few days earlier in the week. Then all I pretty much remember was waking up in a padded bed with one hell of a headache. Apparently I had a seizure on Thursday night. Smacked my head off a glass top on our dresser and now I have yet another 14 stitches and 18 staples in my face and head. Lol Just another scar I guess. Good thing chics dig scars! Lol Lord knows I have enough of them. My biggest goes from below my left eye up across my forehead and all the way to the back of my head. That one was 81 stitches. This ones nowhere near as big but it will go nicely with the other since itís on the right side. Gotta make the best of it. Fuck it by summertime Iíll have a nice deep cut six pack so hopefully all the honeys notice that first. So I admit I learned a valuable lesson this week. When your actually diagnosed with a disease or condition. Listen to your Docs and take the meds. If they arenít working for you stay on them if you can until you can see your Doc again.
    Iíve actually been sitting here all day waiting for the Doctors to release me but Iím starting to think thatís not gonna happen. Regardless Iíll be back at the gym tomorrow at some point. Iím so afraid to step on the scale. If I lost any weight itís gonna completely fuck my mind up. We will see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok then. Thanks to GSD for all the low class but kind words. Ya gotta love a hater.

So anyway I got an unexpected two day layoff from the gym. I wanna say it was late Thursday but I honestly cannot remember anything for the past 3 days or so until this morning. I got pissed at my seizure meds for making me feel like shit so I convinced myself not to take them for a few days earlier in the week. Then all I pretty much remember was waking up in a padded bed with one hell of a headache. Apparently I had a seizure on Thursday night. Smacked my head off a glass top on our dresser and now I have yet another 14 stitches and 18 staples in my face and head. Lol Just another scar I guess. Good thing chics dig scars! Lol Lord knows I have enough of them. My biggest goes from below my left eye up across my forehead and all the way to the back of my head. That one was 81 stitches. This ones nowhere near as big but it will go nicely with the other since itís on the right side. Gotta make the best of it. Fuck it by summertime Iíll have a nice deep cut six pack so hopefully all the honeys notice that first. So I admit I learned a valuable lesson this week. When your actually diagnosed with a disease or condition. Listen to your Docs and take the meds. If they arenít working for you stay on them if you can until you can see your Doc again.
    Iíve actually been sitting here all day waiting for the Doctors to release me but Iím starting to think thatís not gonna happen. Regardless Iíll be back at the gym tomorrow at some point. Iím so afraid to step on the scale. If I lost any weight itís gonna completely fuck my mind up. We will see.
    Sorry to hear that bro, you will bounce back but I wouldnít worry too much about the scale man I like to go by the mirror. Your weight may say one thing and the mirror another. If you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,929 Posts
    Rep Points

Sucks balls! Sorry to hear about that. I wish you a speedy recovery and well wishes

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,929 Posts
    Rep Points

Scales lie!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the kind words guys. Means a lot. No worries though. Iím GTG soon as I get released tomorrow. Told me today but thatís ok too. Maybe I can talk the Mrs. into some kinky hospital sex!!!! Thatíll definitely be a first for us. I gotta do it now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,189 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry GPR. I guess this troll is offended by me calling him out as a kid toucher. Heíll keep it up for awhile but no worries he will be banned soon. Again Iím sorry for the bullshit.
    Yeah, total bitch move to mess with someone's log. It'll catch up with his punk ass

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh shit that sure has to be rough and lucky you still alive. If your meds are interfering with your training lifestyle you should talk to your doc about it and see if there's other medications for your epilepsy that won't be as hard on you. Never stop those meds on your own ever and see the doc.

With all those scars you be looking like Frankenstein!

Fuck the haters and I have come to embrace my own haters lol.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,189 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate the kind words guys. Means a lot. No worries though. Iím GTG soon as I get released tomorrow. Told me today but thatís ok too. Maybe I can talk the Mrs. into some kinky hospital sex!!!! Thatíll definitely be a first for us. I gotta do it now!
    Pics or it didn't happen, lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Yeah, total bitch move to mess with someone's log. It'll catch up with his punk ass

Yeah I thought so but whatever. I mean Iíll be the first to admit my log is nothing special. I get that. But heís basically shitting on the members that just might want to hear some results from Gearpro and his products good or bad. The rest is just for me really. It drives me to hit the gym every minute possible. For that reason I probably wouldnít give a shit. Especially when considering the source but itís in GP sub forum. He doesnít have anything to do with it so why shit in his house. Just another Troll that suckered me in. Grrrrrrrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen, lol

Lol Iíll have the Mrs. take a few without my tattoos in it. Gonna be hard, but doable, cause I got em head to toe. The newest cut starts on my forehead just above my right eye and goes up and on to the top. No tatts up that high. Yet....Lol

I wish I had a dollar for every stitch and staple Iíve had in my face and head over the years. Itís crazy...Lol

Iím sore as fuck though and not ashamed to admit it. Those staple guns are no joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Get better and here's to you getting back on track man!
    Show me