• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gh?

Solstice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody know where to get some legit GH anymore? Shits dry af and nobody has any in stock. Gonna start shitting on the floor before too long.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

have you checked with Iron Lion

On Meso Opti and TP are the most used and way cheaper. Jano tests every batch for Opti and always overdosed with zero dimmer on his grey tops.

Rock On

Iron Lion orange tops

What kills, survives. L

Na not yet.

there are literally dozens of “stickies” with excellent lab results from IronLion iif you look in their subforum, they also have the best pricing I’ve ever gotten for HGH. good luck and keep us posted

Last edited:
Thanks guys I'll give iron a shout!

Next time post this question in another area of the forum....you will get more responses.

Thanks

Anybody know where to get some legit GH anymore? Shits dry af and nobody has any in stock. Gonna start shitting on the floor before too long.

Thanks man. I actually got a line. How ya doing dog?

IML Gear Cream!
I really don’t understand why people use iron lion because it’s way overpriced compared to Opti and TP.

Here is iron lion trying to sell on meso with no testing to prove quality and purity.

e095a1e42656a1629259504b1fc1a1a8.jpg

Rock On

I really don’t understand why people use iron lion because it’s way overpriced compared to Opti and TP.

Here is iron lion trying to sell on meso with no testing to prove quality and purity.

e095a1e42656a1629259504b1fc1a1a8.jpg

Rock On

If you refer to their sub forum you will see there was a recent test done on here by a member and it came back with great results... I think you should go check that out.

Just another day in the ghetto...:)
Nice man same here. Can you shoot me a message. I actually wanted to hit you up. I had to take a break from tapatalk for a bit but I'm back baby!!

Why the fuck is this in the GC section?

Back