• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

thin Dick Skin like skin everywhere caused by anabolics

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeking Dick skin experts of the ASF forum realm. What can we do to avoid dick skin like skin? Especially when I get a pump now my arms especially looks like mega boners with thin skin and veins everywhere, I understand many desire the dick skin but I feel like its starting to look gnarly on me. How to limit dick skin while taking gears? At one point I wanted to be more vascular but now frankly its gotten out of hand. I guees I have to go on a trt dose and try to put on some fat?

Seeking Dick skin experts of the ASF forum realm. What can we do to avoid dick skin like skin? Especially when I get a pump now my arms especially looks like mega boners with thin skin and veins everywhere, I understand many desire the dick skin but I feel like its starting to look gnarly on me. How to limit dick skin while taking gears? At one point I wanted to be more vascular but now frankly its gotten out of hand. I guees I have to go on a trt dose and try to put on some fat?

The only way I know to look less vascular is to put on fat brother, sorry I may be wrong and I’m sure someone more knowledgeable like vision or HFO3 could possibly have a better answer for ya. Either way hope you figure out a way to get your desired look after all that’s why the majority of us are here !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way I know to look less vascular is to put on fat brother, sorry I may be wrong and I’m sure someone more knowledgeable like vision or HFO3 could possibly have a better answer for ya. Either way hope you figure out a way to get your desired look after all that’s why the majority of us are here !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for your response, im also think probably don't take like eq, dhb, etc...Ill weight for the DICK SKINSPERTS to weigh in as you advise

I would imagine it has to do with how much your body is able to synthesize collagen. I think certain anabolics have some affect on that specifically. Not 100% certain but I’d look into more and avoid those compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get sleeve tattoos. I used to be incredibly vascular in my arms, but now all that shows are the big veins

Back