• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Checking In Photo

WidowMakerI

Registered
Reaction score
In my truck with her size 7 bare feet against the
Get Shredded!
Going to start off my 2021 year of bodybuilding focusing more on balancing out my physique. It seems with all the muscle mass I have put on over the years.
I have gotten somewhat over balanced. As you can see my chest (for example) is really huge. I need more back width and mass.
All advice is greatly appreciated and yes, trolling too.

Attachments

• over balanced.jpg
    over balanced.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 139
Going to start off my 2021 year of bodybuilding focusing more on balancing out my physique. It seems with all the muscle mass I have put on over the years.
I have gotten somewhat over balanced. As you can see my chest (for example) is really huge. I need more back width and mass.
All advice is greatly appreciated and yes, trolling too.
You're in а great shape, bro:)

You got this bro!

Hahaha

It`d be more reliable to post pictures - before and after. So at once it becomes clear what results you achieved. After all, it's been a long time since your posting, soon the beginning of 22 year =) Share your results! I also set a goal to lose at least 10-15 pounds this year, as I'm tired of the endless retouching pics as if I were thinner than I really am (of course not :\). By the by used online photo upscaler, if anyone is interested. Some results I really achieved and continue in the same spirit. Of course I didn't do bodybuilding like you, but regular fitness can be hard as hell too. Advise you not to stop, too!

Diet and training on point. Caber on hand. Might be between 10-20% body fat.

Back