• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Man shoots his neighbors on video OVER SNOW PLOWING

Get Shredded!
Well.... you knew they were gonna target ‘ARs’ again... does that look like he’s carrying an AR to you?? It was a .22 pistol. He returned to get a long gun afterwards but I’m gonna go ahead and bet that the long gun he used to finish them off wasn’t an AR platform.

whattya’ll think?

Yeah, he went back and got his "AR". Did we get confirmation the pistol was a 22? It sounded larger on the video.

Well.... you knew they were gonna target ‘ARs’ again... does that look like he’s carrying an AR to you?? It was a .22 pistol. He returned to get a long gun afterwards but I’m gonna go ahead and bet that the long gun he used to finish them off wasn’t an AR platform.

whattya’ll think?
The long gun could have been an AR platform. As he executes the female he extends the weapon. If you freeze the image the magazine and optics are pretty obvious so at the very least it looks like a semi auto military style weapon.

Douchebags like that should not be able to possess any fire arms! He made sure his soul was going straight to hell. Makes me sick to my stomach watching shit like that. What a shame. There teenage son was home at the time.

Douchebags like that should not be able to possess any fire arms! He made sure his soul was going straight to hell. Makes me sick to my stomach watching shit like that. What a shame. There teenage son was home at the time.

victims kid has autism too so ... either he won’t really show any emotion or he’ll be totally uncomfortable with the aftermath....

but the true story is.... victims were kinda dicks to the weirdo next door...

word of advice.... always be humble, always be kind, always be gracious and always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.... before they kill you.

life lessons best learned before your shot down in your own driveway.... or stabbed.... or poisoned. Or anything.

I guarantee you that everyone on this board that I’ve offended or pissed off would end up considering me a good friend before they even tried to kill me.

even dom, the blood Ryder- town taker over.

Moral of the story is don't call someone a pussy if you aren't packing a bigger smoker than the pussy!..

Back