• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gold line loggers needed

IML Gear Cream!
Lol maybe that came off a little assholish but the point I feel like I'm asking anyone for anything I'm gonna bow out.
Brother it wasn’t like that at all I was just curious. Matter of fact you got the spot If you want it.

Brother it wasn’t like that at all I was just curious. Matter of fact you got the spot If you want it.

My apologies if I took that wrong. I was probably hungry lol. My fault man. Last log I ran was for Blue Collar Gear when they were trying to get going here. They left when I was 7-8 weeks in, out of ten. So it was deleted with their subforum

I'll log it if you still need it.

My apologies if I took that wrong. I was probably hungry lol. My fault man. Last log I ran was for Blue Collar Gear when they were trying to get going here. They left when I was 7-8 weeks in, out of ten. So it was deleted with their subforum

You were hangry!
When we rolling on this bros? I’m ready to rock !
Ready to follow along!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Your my guy for dbol... Let’s find someone for the last two then I’ll collect everyone’s info.

I get pics help but that is the reason I have never logged. I have never nor will I ever post pics on the boards. Euro is a good brand thou so I'm sure everyone will be happy with the products.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I should have my last guy tomorrow. I’ll then collect everyone’s info at once to avoid mass confusion. Thanks everyone!

e3576880b1477fedd556204a44cf16ab.jpg

I think I found him

Max

Idk bro looks like he’s on a testosterone pump 24/7 with 1,000mg of tren Ed, and definitely has Halo in every meal. Did SFW escape from prison again lol

He did indeed: He is on Dimethyltrienolone RU-2420!! Strongest Aas ever developed . 41x stronger than methyltest. !! It is a close cousin to methyltrienolone(mtren) but not even close to the power of DMT{dimethyltrienolone}, which is close to a oral tren, mibolerone, and trestolone in chemical composition but, 41 x stronger to methyltestosterone. Stronger than Cheque drops or trestolone.

He also drinks Liquid EQ 1000mg/ml and Holoade 5000!!

Max

He did indeed: He is on Dimethyltrienolone RU-2420!! Strongest Aas ever developed . 41x stronger than methyltest. !! It is a close cousin to methyltrienolone(mtren) but not even close to the power of DMT{dimethyltrienolone}, which is close to a oral tren, mibolerone, and trestolone in chemical composition but, 41 x stronger to methyltestosterone. Stronger than Cheque drops or trestolone.

Max

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Max

He’s a secret military experiment but is so filled with rage he’ll kill everyone in his sight lol. Abort Operation!

I'm interested in running the test 500

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm interested in running the test 500

As long as you’re OK with requirements I’m down to let you run it. Id like to see it ran at a high dosage since We’re providing two vials and a minimum of 12 week’s.

IML Gear Cream!
As long as you’re OK with requirements I’m down to let you run it. Id like to see it ran at a high dosage since We’re providing two vials and a minimum of 12 week’s.
500 twice a week im cool doing that

Everyone PM me your info so I can get the ball rolling. Don’t forget we only send log gear international so expect 14-21 day’s with covid delays.

TBOl - CAhardcore
DBOl - Zwhit
Anadrol- BigDaddy35
Test 500- sixshot

can't wait to give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder lots of bad winter weather all over the world so processing is taking a little longer. When tracking becomes available I’ll send to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys a few of y’all have been having trouble with tracking. Please send me a list of who’s running what so I don’t cross things up.

Sent u a message

Back