• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gold line loggers needed

Get Shredded!
Hey guys a few of y’all have been having trouble with tracking. Please send me a list of who’s running what so I don’t cross things up.
Mine got seized

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Mine got seized

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
We can’t control everything bro. We send they open it sometimes. It happens we apologize, and trust me we wanted you to have it. Just be glad you don’t loose any money and if you could not be a dick about it we might send again. The multiple messages in my PM is uncalled for. We will take care of you my friend.

Last edited:
Hey I’ve contacted everyone and want to reach out and say I’m sorry for the massive delays. First we had that really bad ice storm and lost contact with the source. Then that shitty international delay (fixed btw), and to top it off our local stock ran to low lol. We had to catch everybody up that put a order in and paid but I haven’t forgotten about you guy’s, and your products are OTW. Sorry again and looking forward to your results.

I would be interested in running a log for the T BOL.

I’m 38, 6’1 , 235 with about 16 BF.

I have used many AAS over the years, including oral T bol.

I’m currently on trt at 120mg/week.

I’m a jiu jitsu competitor, so my goals aren’t traditional body building . I’m looking for performance enhancing effects: train harder and longer with enhanced recovery time, as well as to lose some BF while maintaining strength and muscle mass.

I train jiu jitsu 2 hours a day 4 days a week, on non jiu jitsu days I do a mix of LISS and HITT as well as kettle bells, push ups , pull ups and some other weighted movements.

I’ve been on the same routine for the past 6 months , so I think I would be able to log accurately and clearly the effects and progress.

I also don’t mind pining daily, I use slin pins with no issues due to having lean delts , quads and glutes.

Love to give injectable t bol a try and log the results !!

check your box brother

Back