• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A new member and general newbie!

Blitzatron

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A little about myself. I'm 42. 6'3 and currently 220lbs. A year ago I was 320lbs. I started lifting 6 months ago. I still feel weak and need help. I'm thinking about getting on Var. Low dose. 10 or 20mg ED for the first cycle. I still want to drop another 20-30lbs and need more strength and tone.

Suggestions on if this is a good thing to try and where should I get it from? I'm worried about getting fakes or getting scammed.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

A little about myself. I'm 42. 6'3 and currently 220lbs. A year ago I was 320lbs. I started lifting 6 months ago. I still feel weak and need help. I'm thinking about getting on Var. Low dose. 10 or 20mg ED for the first cycle. I still want to drop another 20-30lbs and need more strength and tone.

Suggestions on if this is a good thing to try and where should I get it from? I'm worried about getting fakes or getting scammed.

At your age, and after dieting that long to make that kind of weight loss...your testosterone levels are probably tanked. I would recommend going to a urologist or trt clinic and having your test levels checked. There's a very good chance you need trt. Urologist is usually the better way to go as it will be covered by insurance. If he asks why you want test levels checked, say "lack of libido, lethargic, trouble sleeping".

At your age, and after dieting that long to make that kind of weight loss...your testosterone levels are probably tanked. I would recommend going to a urologist or trt clinic and having your test levels checked. There's a very good chance you need trt. Urologist is usually the better way to go as it will be covered by insurance. If he asks why you want test levels checked, say "lack of libido, lethargic, trouble sleeping".

I'm sure my levels are super low. They probably have always been. Im not currently covered by insurance so I'll probably do one of the online blood test scrips and get it done at a local lab. Not a fan of needles but willing to do it if it will help that much. thanks

I'm sure my levels are super low. They probably have always been. Im not currently covered by insurance so I'll probably do one of the online blood test scrips and get it done at a local lab. Not a fan of needles but willing to do it if it will help that much. thanks

If you are low, it will be night and day difference. And will be 100 times better than popping a few var. Needles carry a stigma and fear factor, but once you get used to it, it truly is nothing. If you get trt, come back and ask about pinning, needle sizes, etc (or read one of the million threads already here on the topic).

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t know where to post this but I’m trying to PM and it’s telling me I don’t have permission, but I have over ten posts. Can anyone help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Congrats on the weight loss

x732KTa.png

T level came back to 322

Back