• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown next two years of GH secured

IML Gear Cream!
No. That was not the takeaway from what I wrote. Why would I personally refrigerate if I thought that it lowered IGF-1? That does not even make sense.

I was genuinely curious what you think. I think you misunderstood my post or I didn’t make it clear

your previous post leads a reader to believe that you think non-refrigerated HGH could be the reason why he had higher than average IGF numbers, is that what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't take that away from your post bro. The other guy though doesn't seem to understand that dry ice can and will freeze things. Was his stuff frozen at some point? Probably. Can one tell the difference in an HGH pellet frozen vs. refrigerated? Not necessarily.
No. That was not the takeaway from what I wrote. Why would I personally refrigerate if I thought that it lowered IGF-1? That does not even make sense.

I didn't take that away from your post bro. The other guy though doesn't seem to understand that dry ice can and will freeze things. Was his stuff frozen at some point? Probably. Can one tell the difference in an HGH pellet frozen vs. refrigerated? Not necessarily.

Maybe you misunderstand my post? I cant be sure since text is the one of the easiest way to misunderstand someone. In the chance you did misunderstand, maybe this will help you the reason dry ice is used is because it offers a greater cooling capacity than water frozen ice, its more efficient with a higher degree of cooling so its ideal for shipping

Have been at 3IU for right over 3 weeks as of now. I will be upping to 5IU and decreasing from there if I experience any sides.

Zero plans to go past the 5IU even if no sides.

Have been at 3IU for right over 3 weeks as of now. I will be upping to 5IU and decreasing from there if I experience any sides.

Zero plans to go past the 5IU even if no sides.

Should get good results at 5iu

I went to Prison for 1/1th of that

Dont get caught with that or you are a drug mule. Ridiculous right?

Beautiful touchdown though sir. I only wish I had that kind of supply on hand for long term use.

I was genuinely curious what you think. I think you misunderstood my post or I didn’t make it clear

your previous post leads a reader to believe that you think non-refrigerated HGH could be the reason why he had higher than average IGF numbers, is that what you think?

HF03,

Sorry, I completely missed this. I have not been around here as much as usual lately. To answer your question directly, no, that is not what I think.

How long does everyone stick with a certain IU before upping it? Assuming no sides.

HF03,

Sorry, I completely missed this. I have not been around here as much as usual lately. To answer your question directly, no, that is not what I think.

All good no apologies are necessary brother :) thanks for replying

Get Shredded!
Have been on 5IU for a little over 3 weeks. So far no sides.

Am I good to increase or should I give it a few more weeks at 5IU before moving up? Only about 2 months in total. Started at 3IU

Yeah your good to move up. Sides are too much for me at 5iu, the numbness in my feet and arms wakes me up at night. 4iu a day is most I run these days.

My lifting partner is also experiencing the same. At 3IU he has slight numbness. At 4 he can’t sleep even or use his right hand.

We got ours at the same time so it’s crazy to difference between sides even on people of the same age with the same background in anabolic and all.

But we both love the results even 2 months in.

My lifting partner is also experiencing the same. At 3IU he has slight numbness. At 4 he can’t sleep even or use his right hand.

We got ours at the same time so it’s crazy to difference between sides even on people of the same age with the same background in anabolic and all.

But we both love the results even 2 months in.

It's good stuff.....glad to hear you guys getting great results

I've been taking 2iu of cjc1295 but not much results..do yalk think 3iu may change that? How long should I cycle? Can test be taken ?

I've been taking 2iu of cjc1295 but not much results..do yalk think 3iu may change that? How long should I cycle? Can test be taken ?

I think you need to take that with something like ghrp6 to get good results. You can take an igf1 test like with HGH.

Back