• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Touchdown next two years of GH secured

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There was a small shipping issue that was outside of ILs control but I finally got my order of 24 kits.

Awesome communication from IL during the delays.
3a549fa8fac113ef54f5a923ab7f8979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a small shipping issue that was outside of ILs control but I finally got my order of 24 kits.

Time to hit the freezer for some of that sweet TD

Max

3IU a day.
Ghrp6 and CJC twice a day for the first month as well.

3IU a day.
Ghrp6 and CJC twice a day for the first month as well.

I'm doing 3.3iu 5x a week. Good results with not too many sides. Most I've "tried" to run is 7iu a day, was too much for me, too many sides.

I'm doing 3.3iu 5x a week. Good results with not too many sides. Most I've "tried" to run is 7iu a day, was too much for me, too many sides.

what sides did you experience at a higher dose?

Very nice haul brother!

Iron lion is a professional when it comes to communication, I have huge respect for all their team.

I’d like to run IL HGH again but the last couple of times I had to stop short due to extreme cts.

It’s not the hgh fault though I have a detached ligament from years ago in my wrist and the cts is just brutal man, after 3-4 weeks The tingling wakes me up throughout the night, sucks for me

IML Gear Cream!
what sides did you experience at a higher dose?

Numbness in feet and hands, enough to wake me up at night.
Water retention that causes high blood pressure and headaches.
Racing heart, nervousness, anxiety
Blood sugar variation

Numbness in feet and hands, enough to wake me up at night.
Water retention that causes high blood pressure and headaches.
Racing heart, nervousness, anxiety
Blood sugar variation

Oof, ok I will be sticking to 3IU, none of that sounds like it is worth any amount of gains.

Oof, ok I will be sticking to 3IU, none of that sounds like it is worth any amount of gains.

Yeah but those sides vary person to person. For me 4-5iu a day is where I like to cap it, some people can run more.

I tell people 2-6iu is the range I recommend

Last edited:
Yeah but those sides vary person to person. For me 4iu a day is where I like to cap it, some people can run more.

I’m sort of using the GHRP6 and CJC to go over my usual 3. The idea being that my own bodily produced hormone won’t contribute to side effects but this is all just bro science I’ve heard over the years lol no scientific backing, and the main reason for the GHRP6 is the appetite stimulation.

2 years!
Fuck yes.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Amen to GH! Everyone put gh in freezer? I mean do ya have to? I know fridge once reconstituted.

Get Shredded!
Amen to GH! Everyone put gh in freezer? I mean do ya have to? I know fridge once reconstituted.

I’ve been wondering that myself. All of mine is in fridge currently. Should I be freezing it?

I’ve been wondering that myself. All of mine is in fridge currently. Should I be freezing it?

I only put in fridge once reconstituted. Otherwise it’s in my closet.

No don’t freeze it. Just keep it refrigerated even when not recon you still wanna keep in the fridge.

When I used real Pharma Grade HGH that I received from my US pharmacy it always arrived packed in dry ice with specific instructions to keep refrigerated at all times, but not to freeze it.

You can raise it up and see. If you experience the sides REHH mention, just back it back down to 3. I am at 5 iu daily of iron lion. I get some numbness in my hands at night, but it is literally positional, like if I am lying on my right side it is my right hand, I roll back on my back and it goes away.

Everybody is different. Kind of like steroids. Sure, there are known sides to steroids, but not everybody experiences them the same way, tren, or even test and gyno or other sides.

Run 3.

Then up it to 4 and see how it treats you. Then up it to 5.

In a reasonable range like that you do not get a stomach like my avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Even not reconstituted? After yes I put in fridge? Thanks
I refrigerate mine - but Mighty Mouse refrigerates NOTHING until it is reconstituted, and he seems to have the highest IGF-1 scores on this web site, so . . .

Even not reconstituted? After yes I put in fridge? Thanks

I would keep it refrigerated simply because when I purchase it from a pharmacy, they give it to me on dry ice and they say to keep it refrigerated. I never had a problem keeping it in the fridge so why not keep it in the fridge

I refrigerate mine - but Mighty Mouse refrigerates NOTHING until it is reconstituted, and he seems to have the highest IGF-1 scores on this web site, so . . .

Do you think that unrefrigerated hgh correlates to a persons IGF test results ...:nope:

No. That was not the takeaway from what I wrote. Why would I personally refrigerate if I thought that it lowered IGF-1? That does not even make sense.

Back