• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

V’s GC + PL Log

IML Gear Cream!
Youtube or google kneesovertoes guy wnd ull find a guy who helps people bulletproof their knees and do a ton of different stretches etc....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ah okay. I’ve never heard of that guy. I do, however, watch the Squat University page on YouTube and follow all of that guy’s advice on squatting and have found a definite increase in my form and squat-ability since I started.

Eh, it varies man. Leg days typically take a long time especially when the rep ranges are 5 and below because I definitely like to take time in between each set to allow my nervous system to recoup. I’ve found this also allows me to “feel” my body better and keeps me from pushing through pain. If something hurts, I stop. Plus I’ve gotten a lot better and smarter about the way I warm up for squats. I’m tired of being injured all the time and using that as an excuse, and I’m finally at a point where I’m not really hurting anywhere, so I’m just trying to take a smarter approach to lifting heavy. Chest days and shoulder days really don’t take forever, maybe an hour and 10 minutes if I’m hitting more secondary movements.
Back days where I’m in low rep ranges can take the longest because I definitely take awhile in between sets to just chill. My lower back has suffered for a long time and the reverse hyper machine has helped me “fix” my bulging discs, but I also and going slower now and am more deliberate with my form and making sure each rep is a pretty one.

Ok nice thank you. I have had low back pain since the military, blame it on fast roping and jumping. So i know how you feel there, days i can barely move. At 38 I haven’t learned the if it hurts stop yet hopefully I will soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, it varies man. Leg days typically take a long time especially when the rep ranges are 5 and below because I definitely like to take time in between each set to allow my nervous system to recoup. I’ve found this also allows me to “feel” my body better and keeps me from pushing through pain. If something hurts, I stop. Plus I’ve gotten a lot better and smarter about the way I warm up for squats. I’m tired of being injured all the time and using that as an excuse, and I’m finally at a point where I’m not really hurting anywhere, so I’m just trying to take a smarter approach to lifting heavy. Chest days and shoulder days really don’t take forever, maybe an hour and 10 minutes if I’m hitting more secondary movements.
Back days where I’m in low rep ranges can take the longest because I definitely take awhile in between sets to just chill. My lower back has suffered for a long time and the reverse hyper machine has helped me “fix” my bulging discs, but I also and going slower now and am more deliberate with my form and making sure each rep is a pretty one.
I wish my gym had a reverse hyper. My back has been completely jacked lately and I really need to get it in better working order. I know if I strengthen it it'll keep it from hurting too bad, and that's really all I want. I've had bulging discs for a long time and now I apparently have a benign tumor on my L2...explains a lot with my increasing back/sciatic pain over the last few years.

I'm sure getting it strong will keep me going without surgery for at least a couple years. It's just real hard to work it without hurting it more. I'm not sure how to do that

Ok nice thank you. I have had low back pain since the military, blame it on fast roping and jumping. So i know how you feel there, days i can barely move. At 38 I haven’t learned the if it hurts stop yet hopefully I will soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can directly relate to your reasons, however at 29 I believe I’m just now starting to feel the pain since I still have 8 years till I retire.
I definitely encourage you to check out Squat University on YouTube and also make use of a Reverse Hyper if you’re gym has one, because that has absolutely helped me in managing my degenerating discs. Hope this helps man

I wish my gym had a reverse hyper. My back has been completely jacked lately and I really need to get it in better working order. I know if I strengthen it it'll keep it from hurting too bad, and that's really all I want. I've had bulging discs for a long time and now I apparently have a benign tumor on my L2...explains a lot with my increasing back/sciatic pain over the last few years.

I'm sure getting it strong will keep me going without surgery for at least a couple years. It's just real hard to work it without hurting it more. I'm not sure how to do that

Man that’s fucking terrible to hear, I’m sorry about that. I will say that the Reverse Hyper helped me basically fix my bulging discs (now obviously this probably only lasts so long as I continue doing them), so I definitely encourage you to seek a gym with one so that you can find some relief brother. I know all too well how debilitating it can be to have your back be screwed.

Man that’s fucking terrible to hear, I’m sorry about that. I will say that the Reverse Hyper helped me basically fix my bulging discs (now obviously this probably only lasts so long as I continue doing them), so I definitely encourage you to seek a gym with one so that you can find some relief brother. I know all too well how debilitating it can be to have your back be screwed.
Thanks man. Yeah I think I'm going to buy one myself honestly. Outside of my gym it's an extra 20 minute drive to any others so I'm kinda stuck there. But I can always buy one for my home gym. Definitely going to do that

Alright gentlemen, I’m a little behind but I’ll post yesterday’s session here and then another post for tonight’s.

Training 10MAY21

Flat Barbell Bench:
135X15
225X10
275X5
295X4
315X4 - Top Set, competition style paused reps
275 - 5X4

Flat DB Bench:
105’s - 3X8 (I’m out of town, these were the heaviest DB’s in the gym. Lame)

Cable Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
4X15 - 100lbs (quick sets, resting no longer than 20 seconds in between)

Short day because the gym closed early for Mother’s Day.

Training 11MAY21:

Low Bar Squats (tried to cut down on the number of sets getting up to my top set to mimic warming up for a competition):
135X10
225X10
275X5
315X2
365X2
380X2 - Top Set, deep squats breaking way passed parallel but keeping torso upright.
315 - 5X2

Paused Squats (super low, 2 second pause at bottom, explode up):
335 - 4X1

Lying Leg Curls:
140lbs - 4X12

1st in her class, and overall was super tight, was in the center till the very end. Was a very good and competitive night for a last minute prep. Cheers guys
521fa065b8f03656a7fbf01e3e9fec71.jpg
Those quads are Fucking nuts........ She looks great here

Training 11MAY21:

Low Bar Squats (tried to cut down on the number of sets getting up to my top set to mimic warming up for a competition):
135X10
225X10
275X5
315X2
365X2
380X2 - Top Set, deep squats breaking way passed parallel but keeping torso upright.
315 - 5X2

335 - 4X1

Lying Leg Curls:
140lbs - 4X12

. Nice V! Saw the pause reps and technique changes . I like it

Max

Good stuff

Training 11MAY21:

135X10
225X10
275X5
315X2
365X2
315 - 5X2

335 - 4X1

Lying Leg Curls:
140lbs - 4X12

Last edited:
Came down to a cruise dose again just because I’m traveling more now again, still feeling great though, still maintaining my strength and drive.

Training 17MAY21:

Competition Bench (1 second pause at bottom of every rep):
135X15
225X10
275X5
295X3
325X3 - Top Set
295 - 3X3

Long Pause Bench (3 second pause at bottom):
275 - 3X3

130 X12
145X10
160X8
175 - 2X6

Flat DB Bench:
110’s X8
115’s X8
120’s X8

Lying DB Skullcrushers:
35’s X10
40’s - 3X8

Single Arm Cable Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
30lbs - 3X20

Solid numbers bro...you able to keep the quality cals on a high level while traveling?

Came down to a cruise dose again just because I’m traveling more now again, still feeling great though, still maintaining my strength and drive.

Training 17MAY21:

Competition Bench (1 second pause at bottom of every rep):
135X15
225X10
275X5
295X3
325X3 - Top Set
295 - 3X3

Long Pause Bench (3 second pause at bottom):
275 - 3X3

130 X12
145X10
160X8
175 - 2X6

Flat DB Bench:
110’s X8
115’s X8
120’s X8

Lying DB Skullcrushers:
35’s X10
40’s - 3X8

Single Arm Cable Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
30lbs - 3X20

Solid numbers bro...you able to keep the quality cals on a high level while traveling?

So, yes and no. Really it all kinda depends on the training/mission. But I definitely eat as much as possible whether it’s clean or not to compensate

Good job bro....better to pull back. Tren is of Satan.....best to just be done with that mess. Grab yourself some of that TPP/NPP/Mast P blend and just run about 450 per week and roll with for a good while. My two cents
So 450mg/wk like 1.5ccs since it is a 300mg blend, or 450mg of each compound in the blend for a wk, so like a little over 4ccs a week?

Back