• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

V’s GC + PL Log

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening gentlemen.

So, as many of you know, I’ve done at least 2 logs with GC, both times the gear was absolutely superb. Without a doubt, the best I’ve used in my 8 years in this game.

This log is as much for me to stay consistent and push me to go as hard as possible, as well as show the efficacy and quality of GC’s product. This isn’t sponsored, this is just me wanting to show some love to the big guy for all he’s done for me.

On this run, I’m gonna be blasting for 12 weeks. I will be running the following:

Weeks 1-12:
Tri-Blend: 1mL every M/W/F
Test Prop: .5mL every M/W/F
Aromasin: 25mg every M/W/F

Weeks 1-8:
Proviron: 100mg ED

Weeks 8-12:
Anadrol: 50mg ED

My main goal with this is to get back in powerlifting shape after having Covid and moving into a new home in December and then after being in DC for most of January. I haven’t lost as much as I thought I would, but I’m definitely not where I’d like to be. My wife is competing in Figure at least 2 more times this year before we start trying to have kids, so I would like to win another powerlifting competition before we go down that road and while I have time.

So without further bullshit, I started my AAS cycle last Monday, and started my powerlifting program yesterday, my next two posts will be yesterday’s and today’s training sessions. Thanks to anyone that decides to follow along

1FEB21 Training:

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
135X15
185X12
205 - 3X8

Flat Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X12
235 - 4X8, 4th set got 12 reps

Flat Dumbbell Press:
105’s - 3X8

Machine Chest Fly’s:
160lbs X15
175lbs - 3X12

Rope Tricep Ext’s:
160lbs 4X8

Plate Loaded Preacher Curl Machine:
45lbs X20
55lbs X20
65lbs - 2X15

Single Arm Cable Tricep Ext’s:
40lbs - 3X8

2FEB21 Training:

Low Bar Squats:
135X15
225X10
275X4
325X4
345X4
295 - 5X4

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135X20
225X12
275 - 3X6

Leg Ext’s:
145lbs - 3X15

Lying Leg Curls:
180lbs - 4X10

Plate Loaded Leg Press:
3 plates each side - X20
4 plates each side - X20
5 plates each side - X20
6 plates each side - X15

2FEB21 Training:

Low Bar Squats:
135X15
225X10
275X4
325X4
345X4
295 - 5X4

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135X20
225X12
275 - 3X6

Leg Ext’s:
145lbs - 3X15

Lying Leg Curls:
180lbs - 4X10

Plate Loaded Leg Press:
3 plates each side - X20
4 plates each side - X20
5 plates each side - X20
6 plates each side - X15

I’ll follow along for sure.

Can I make a suggestion? Do your preacher curls immediately after your heavy deadlifts and same day. If you use a mixed grip for deads you’re going to increase your chances of tearing or straining a bicep if it’s not fully recovered from curling. You don’t want any tightness in the bicep when you go to pull deads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll follow along for sure.

Can I make a suggestion? Do your preacher curls immediately after your heavy deadlifts and same day. If you use a mixed grip for deads you’re going to increase your chances of tearing or straining a bicep if it’s not fully recovered from curling. You don’t want any tightness in the bicep when you go to pull deads.

I appreciate the advice.
Just to give you a little background so you know I’m not a beginner, I’ve been powerlifting for about 4 years and I’ve won 2 competitions, and I’ve already tore my bicep. So I’ve been around that block already lol I wish I knew what I know now back then and maybe it wouldn’t have happened, but we live and learn. Happy to have you along.

So 150mg test prop is total test administered per wk?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

So the Tri-Blend has 100mg of Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast Prop each (300mg total), so the breakdown per week/per compound will be like this:
Test Prop: 450mg
Tren Ace: 300mg
Mast Prop: 300mg

Didn’t want to go too much over 1,000mg total gear per week

Subbed in. A ride along

Max
Get it

Glad to see this bro.

How is the married life?

Good evening gentlemen.

So, as many of you know, I’ve done at least 2 logs with GC, both times the gear was absolutely superb. Without a doubt, the best I’ve used in my 8 years in this game.

This log is as much for me to stay consistent and push me to go as hard as possible, as well as show the efficacy and quality of GC’s product. This isn’t sponsored, this is just me wanting to show some love to the big guy for all he’s done for me.

On this run, I’m gonna be blasting for 12 weeks. I will be running the following:

Weeks 1-12:
Tri-Blend: 1mL every M/W/F
Test Prop: .5mL every M/W/F
Aromasin: 25mg every M/W/F

Weeks 1-8:
Proviron: 100mg ED

Weeks 8-12:
Anadrol: 50mg ED

My main goal with this is to get back in powerlifting shape after having Covid and moving into a new home in December and then after being in DC for most of January. I haven’t lost as much as I thought I would, but I’m definitely not where I’d like to be. My wife is competing in Figure at least 2 more times this year before we start trying to have kids, so I would like to win another powerlifting competition before we go down that road and while I have time.

So without further bullshit, I started my AAS cycle last Monday, and started my powerlifting program yesterday, my next two posts will be yesterday’s and today’s training sessions. Thanks to anyone that decides to follow along

Glad to see this bro.

How is the married life?

Thanks big brother, glad you’re in here forsure.

It’s going very well, all things considered. Of course it comes with different challenges than just being in a relationship, but I’m blessed with a great woman! Thanks for asking man

I appreciate the advice.
Just to give you a little background so you know I’m not a beginner, I’ve been powerlifting for about 4 years and I’ve won 2 competitions, and I’ve already tore my bicep. So I’ve been around that block already lol I wish I knew what I know now back then and maybe it wouldn’t have happened, but we live and learn. Happy to have you along.

My bad

What weight class and what were your best lifts? Which fed do you like the most?

My bad

What weight class and what were your best lifts? Which fed do you like the most?

No worries man, you didn’t know lol the advice was genuine.
Best lifts on the platform at BW 198lbs were S:465 B: 365 D: 565 (tore my bicep at 585 on my 3rd attempt), Raw
I prefer any that isn’t USAPL.

Get Shredded!
No worries man, you didn’t know lol the advice was genuine.
Best lifts on the platform at BW 198lbs were S:465 B: 365 D: 565 (tore my bicep at 585 on my 3rd attempt), Raw
I prefer any that isn’t USAPL.

Actually, after doing some quick research, I’m totally fine with USAPL now. I haven’t competed since 2018, so I’ve been out of the realm of knowledge for a bit and they’ve since changed some rules that I didn’t agree with. So with that being said, I’m good with any federation, just obviously have to choose carefully due to AAS use.

Subbed in, your gonna kill it man!

Thanks for the vote of confidence brother. Just gonna try to focus on staying injury free for as long as possible. Very few times have I felt as strong as I do right now with zero aches or pains, so I’m taking full advantage for as long as I can.

3FEB21 Training:

Close Grip Bench:
135X20
225X12
245X8
255 - 4X5

Seated DB Overhead Press:
90’s X8
95’s - 2X8

BW Dips:
2X20

Reverse Pec Deck:
145X20
165X15
175X12
190X10

Cable Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
145 X10
155 X8
175 - 3X8

Seated Single Arm Overhead DB Tricep Ext’s:
35’s - 3X8

Plate Loaded Preacher Curl:
2 plates - 3X8
Added 10lbs - 2X8

Weighted dips (45lb hanging from waist):
3X10

Nothing easy with marriage but with love and your faith...nothing can stop you!

Thanks big brother, glad you’re in here forsure.

It’s going very well, all things considered. Of course it comes with different challenges than just being in a relationship, but I’m blessed with a great woman! Thanks for asking man

Nothing easy with marriage but with love and your faith...nothing can stop you!

You definitely got that right!

V,

How much PT are you doing these days? Is it enough to interfere with your workouts?

Eh, not really, you remember how “big boy rules” works. As long as we perform on top of our two PFT’s during the year we are allowed to do our own PT. I do think my workouts would suffer if I had to do that shit on top of everything I’m trying to do in the gym forsure but thankfully they trust us to keep ourselves in the shape we need to be. They crack down on guys that get complacent though lol it doesn’t look fun

Back