• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

V’s GC + PL Log

IML Gear Cream!
Hey gents, I know it’s been a little over a month since an update so I’ll try and cover everything.
I did drop the Tren as planned, was feeling quite depressed and just generally unhappy with life (unsure if that’s related because that’s NEVER happened before), so I’ve been struggling with that over the past few weeks. I went down to a cruise dose of Test P (200mg per week, split Monday/Thursday), and did that for 4 weeks. Maintained my strength in the gym and just tried to focus on getting in a better headspace while having a crazy work schedule. Been traveling again since the world is starting to open back up so that’s been a nice change of pace. I just started on the Launch Blend (200mg Test Cyp/100mg Test Prop) and some Proviron. Strength has stayed steady as well as maintaining my size. I’m currently in the amazing state of Texas so once I get back home I’ll try and post up a photo or two. I just kinda stepped away from the log because my head has been so twisted up, but I’m hopefully pulling out of it all and getting myself back to normal. I hope all of you have had an easy month
You gotta be mentally healthy with what you do bro. I've always looked up to you for that. People appreciate what you do man. Don't ever forget it!!!

Are you still active duty or are you in the private sector? My buddy went private, made some money, and started his own company with a hand gun and a unique "utility vest". I don't know what to call it, but it's whatever the badasses wear when they're going "hunting". Hes done very well. Any end game ideas for you? Or is your end game completely of the military spectrum?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

You gotta be mentally healthy with what you do bro. I've always looked up to you for that. People appreciate what you do man. Don't ever forget it!!!

Are you still active duty or are you in the private sector? My buddy went private, made some money, and started his own company with a hand gun and a unique "utility vest". I don't know what to call it, but it's whatever the badasses wear when they're going "hunting". Hes done very well. Any end game ideas for you? Or is your end game completely of the military spectrum?

Thanks a lot man, means a lot.
Yeah I’m still active duty, I’ll have 12 years in this year so it would be silly for me to get out, although I know I could go get set up on contracts very quickly, so that’s definitely an option. Honestly, I guess we’ll see how much the DoD changes under this administration over the next year or so, that’ll be the decision point on either me staying in till retirement or getting out and doing my own thing.
I’ve definitely considered starting my own company for self defense and personal protection with firearms, and I’ve also considered building and operating my own gym. So I’ve got options, just need to decide what’s better for longevity purposes.
On the stress and mental health aspect, I’ve traditionally handled things really well, never had a change of perspective or anything like that, so these past few months have been different in a lot of ways. Still figuring it all out and getting myself back to normal and I’ve got a little ways to go, but I’m hopefully on the downhill.

Bro just kick back and take some time for yourself. I’ve had to do it plenty of times it happens. You’ll get back on track in no time and your still a fucking beast bro! If you ever need to talk or anything shoot me a pm bro!

Bro just kick back and take some time for yourself. I’ve had to do it plenty of times it happens. You’ll get back on track in no time and your still a fucking beast bro! If you ever need to talk or anything shoot me a pm bro!

Thanks a lot brother, I’ll take you up on that forsure

I like reps that actually lift. You've put on some mass fella!!

I like reps that actually lift. You've put on some mass fella!!

Always in the gym when I can be bro. Sitting around 202-205 right now. Working way too much but hit a 500lb squat the other day for a single so I was pumped.
Glad to see you posting again my man

Question gents:
I’ve never used D-Bol, however I do have some of GC’s injectable. I’m curious on some feedback of the compound and what can be expected, as well as dosing suggestion?

Question gents:
I’ve never used D-Bol, however I do have some of GC’s injectable. I’m curious on some feedback of the compound and what can be expected, as well as dosing suggestion?
25-50mgs per day.
Injecting it 2x pd would be ideal, but who does that?
A lot of people will say 1hr to 1hr30min pwo

Always in the gym when I can be bro. Sitting around 202-205 right now. Working way too much but hit a 500lb squat the other day for a single so I was pumped.
I am busting past 230 again. Wrists are shaking with 275 on bench though. Lost some strength, no doubt.

Congrats on the PR bro!!!!

Man, a 500lb squat at 202lbs BW is massive, that’s kickass brother. Good fucking job.

Get Shredded!
25-50mgs per day.
Injecting it 2x pd would be ideal, but who does that?
A lot of people will say 1hr to 1hr30min pwo

Yeah fuck the twice a day injection, but I got you on the dosage. Much appreciated brother. Is it very similar to Anadrol? I’ve ran that several times

Try that blend I mentioned bro....you may love it...its smooth and easy.

Yeah fuck the twice a day injection, but I got you on the dosage. Much appreciated brother. Is it very similar to Anadrol? I’ve ran that several times

I like it better. Less bloat and doesn't mess with my appetite. I could barely eat on Drol. I had ZPHC Anadrol, which mass specd at 48mgs per tablet so I know it was def Anadrol.
Dbol, I feel at 6-8 weeks at 50mgs, can actually add some retainable mass.

I feel the whole 4 week max is played out unless you're running something extremely harsh like SuperDrol or MethylTrenlione.

Take your milk thistle and nac or even better, like, inject Gluthionine. I am considering trying Gluthionine IV as its much more effective that way.

Last edited:
Try that blend I mentioned bro....you may love it...its smooth and easy.

I believe I’ve got some of the TPP/NPP blend at home as well, much would you suggest per week Ld?

I like it better. Less bloat and doesn't mess with my appetite. I could barely eat on Drol. I had ZPHC Anadrol, which mass specd at 48mgs per tablet so I know it was def Anadrol.
Dbol, I feel at 6-8 weeks at 50mgs, can actually add some retainable mass.

I feel the whole 4 week max is played out unless you're running something extremely harsh like SuperDrol or MethylTrenlione.

Take your milk thistle and nac or even better, like, inject Gluthionine. I am considering trying Gluthionine IV as its much more effective that way.

I gotcha. Yeah I take NAC daily @1200mg split in 2 doses all year round, so that’s a must

I gotcha. Yeah I take NAC daily @1200mg split in 2 doses all year round, so that’s a must
You're gonna love dbol.
You'll feel muscle fullness and have a nice sense of "well being" with it... Alpha like with a cool head, if I could describe it simply.
The only time I've really had people use the word huge with me instead of big was when I was running dbol at 50mgs pd.

Hang in there man. Depression can be rough.

Hey gents, I know it’s been a little over a month since an update so I’ll try and cover everything.
I did drop the Tren as planned, was feeling quite depressed and just generally unhappy with life (unsure if that’s related because that’s NEVER happened before), so I’ve been struggling with that over the past few weeks. I went down to a cruise dose of Test P (200mg per week, split Monday/Thursday), and did that for 4 weeks. Maintained my strength in the gym and just tried to focus on getting in a better headspace while having a crazy work schedule. Been traveling again since the world is starting to open back up so that’s been a nice change of pace. I just started on the Launch Blend (200mg Test Cyp/100mg Test Prop) and some Proviron. Strength has stayed steady as well as maintaining my size. I’m currently in the amazing state of Texas so once I get back home I’ll try and post up a photo or two. I just kinda stepped away from the log because my head has been so twisted up, but I’m hopefully pulling out of it all and getting myself back to normal. I hope all of you have had an easy month

Glad to hear(see) you post! That is a positive thing. Taking care of our most important organ, our brain is thee single most important thing! It controls how and what we are. Training/exercise combined with seeing a professional is part of my regimen and always will be. Certain compounds and topics are touchy so I will leave it at that. Missed you my friend!

Max
#kickass#zen

is it the TPP/NPP/MastP that you have?

Just cruise on that blend...nice an easy....1/2ml MWF

I believe I’ve got some of the TPP/NPP blend at home as well, much would you suggest per week Ld?

Alright brothers, let’s get this going again. Came off cruise and been on the Launch Blend (200mg Cyp, 100mg Prop), pinning every Monday/Thursday, think I might go to Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Gonna also run SuperDrol for 2 weeks starting today.

Here was today’s session:

Close Grip Bench:
135X15
225X8
245X5
275X3
295X3
305X3
315X3
325X3

DB Overhead Press:
90’s X8
100’s X8
105’s X8

DB Lateral Raises (strict):
30’s - 4X10

Bent Over DB Laterals:
25’s - 4X12

Cable Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
145X15
160 - 3X8

Single Arm Cable Tricep Ext’s:
40X12
50X10
60X8
70 - 2X6

And here’s a pic to prove I haven’t been sleeping on you guys
e6766262659c313cda2ac2f2b18ae12a.jpg

God given genetics....reminds me of my recon platoon...alpha males with kick butt genetics....ready to unleash it!

Alright brothers, let’s get this going again. Came off cruise and been on the Launch Blend (200mg Cyp, 100mg Prop), pinning every Monday/Thursday, think I might go to Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Gonna also run SuperDrol for 2 weeks starting today.

Close Grip Bench:
135X15
225X8
245X5
275X3
295X3
305X3
315X3
325X3

DB Overhead Press:
90’s X8
100’s X8
105’s X8

30’s - 4X10

Bent Over DB Laterals:
25’s - 4X12

145X15
160 - 3X8

40X12
50X10
60X8
70 - 2X6

Close Grip Bench:
135X15
225X8
245X5
275X3
295X3
305X3
315X3
325X3

DB Overhead Press:
90’s X8
100’s X8
105’s X8

30’s - 4X10

Bent Over DB Laterals:
25’s - 4X12

145X15
160 - 3X8

40X12
50X10
60X8
70 - 2X6

Looking Good V

Max

Looking solid brother! Glad you're keeping yourself on the path. I strayed a good bit myself but I'm back on track again. Keep your head straight as best you can and take care of yourself. We need you out there, and on here.

Stay safe out there man. I'd imagine you're a real busy man these days.

Looking solid brother! Glad you're keeping yourself on the path. I strayed a good bit myself but I'm back on track again. Keep your head straight as best you can and take care of yourself. We need you out there, and on here.

Stay safe out there man. I'd imagine you're a real busy man these days.

Thanks a lot brother. It’s good to hear you’re back on track! I know all too well what’s it’s like to fall off and get back on. I got you man, it’s definitely tough with today’s day and age, but we’re working through it.

Well, Mrs. V took center stage in her Figure pre-judging this afternoon, hoping for a 1st place and a 1st Overall this evening. Will keep you guys updated.
8a6632778e99c29c975694f03f793d6b.jpg
Congrats to your wife! Doesn't look like it was a breeze either, some serious competitors up on that stage.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Well, Mrs. V took center stage in her Figure pre-judging this afternoon, hoping for a 1st place and a 1st Overall this evening. Will keep you guys updated.
8a6632778e99c29c975694f03f793d6b.jpg

Looked great ! Figure is super competitive! Soo awesome !! . Congratulations to both of you

Max
#hardwork

Back