• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Bezos stepping down!

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JUST IN - Billionaire Jeff Bezos to step down as CEO of #Amazon, will transition to role of Executive Chair in Q3

JUST IN - Billionaire Jeff Bezos to step down as CEO of #Amazon, will transition to role of Executive Chair in Q3

Don't blame him take the money and run lol. Dems are fixing to fuck up a lot of shit .

Bezos can run, but he can't hide

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I've seen some offhand comments, but nothing concrete. Are you hearing anything legit?
Nothing legit atm, probably some of the same things you've seen

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

You see the DOJ going after Elon musk for not hiring immigrants... lol

he laughed at the hedgefund twats crying so they sent their dogs after him. Fucking democrats (and most republicans) need to be beaten to a pulp.

fucking tired of this pussy country.

It seems to me that he wants to pay more attention to his other projects. Perhaps he had thought about this for a long time and was looking for someone who could cope with the Amazon no worse than him.

Back