• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro Pharma Int vs. Local, Different?

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have recently bought some EP products from two different sources (one local and the other int.) for my spring cycle and a cruise. The local test E 250 has some crazy pip and gives me a knot where ever I pin that last a day or two. I compared the labels from both sources and noticed the local labels are taped on the bottles and the int. are embedded on the glass. There is also color differences in the deca. Is the local line ugl brewed and the int. gmp manufactured? Has anyone else experience this?

Attachments

• IMG_5422.JPG
    IMG_5422.JPG
    570.8 KB · Views: 82
Hey brother, first of all I want to thank you for choosing the Euro Pharmacies brand regardless of where you purchased it, and what vendor it came from.

The most important thing to know is there is no licensed GMP documentation at all Euro Pharmacies manufacturing sites. There are a few in some regions of the world that that are licensed with documentation in their regions/country. With that being said here in the states we operate with GMP standards, which includes sophisticated expensive equipment.

You’ll notice international and Local are two different manufacturing sites. With the massive demand for domestic products sending bottles from one region to the other is a difficult process. We have learned this the hard way over the year’s with hundreds of thousands of dollars lost. All the same Raw’s, ingredients, and methods are 100% the same from site to site but the colors of the oil’s will vary from batch to batch.

Everything is professionally laid out to the highest standards brother and we can guarantee you have nothing to worry about so long away.

Last edited:
Pin away *
Thanks for the reassurance. The test E has one hell of a pip but a few months into my cruise and I feel great. Running .8 ml test e and 1. ml mast e EW. First time running mast with my cruise and I feel great. Thinking of running a small 50 mg winnie cycle during the rest of the cruise. Ordered EP winnie and each pack must have been near 100 count instead of 50 per pack.

Thanks for the reassurance. The test E has one hell of a pip but a few months into my cruise and I feel great. Running .8 ml test e and 1. ml mast e EW. First time running mast with my cruise and I feel great. Thinking of running a small 50 mg winnie cycle during the rest of the cruise. Ordered EP winnie and each pack must have been near 100 count instead of 50 per pack.
My apologies before bro. Took it too literal. Couldn't see the pix and thought the labels were literally taped on with tape lol. Im slow sometimes

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

My apologies before bro. Took it too literal. Couldn't see the pix and thought the labels were literally taped on with tape lol. Im slow sometimes

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

It's all good. Just wondered why the difference. Makes sense and there is no question the product is solid.

I’ll get with the network and let them know about the pip issue with the Test E. Sorry about that brother but like I mentioned the raws are 100% the same great product that goes into every Euro Pharmacies vial from here to Europe.

Back