• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order

Trenzo7

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am trying to order having problems I used the proton mail adress and Idk y I get a response of not happening i have dealt with GC in the past me and my buddy ordered plenty someone help me Plz I got cash in hand and work full time

The man has spoken.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Under what board name did you order? Not that one!

Based on your criteria...you do not qualify. Jan 21 with 1 post is not sufficient.

I am trying to order having problems I used the proton mail adress and Idk y I get a response of not happening i have dealt with GC in the past me and my buddy ordered plenty someone help me Plz I got cash in hand and work full time

Thats fine I will just hang around and make post and learn more things like I said I am not sure my buddy's screen name so that not important i got money thats not a problem so I will hang n there because I know GC works and is not unded dosed

Thats fine I will just hang around and make post and learn more things like I said I am not sure my buddy's screen name so that not important i got money thats not a problem so I will hang n there because I know GC works and is not unded dosed
What did ur last cycle look like?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

It was about 3 years ago I was on for 3 years straight mostly test and tren and some times I throw in a oral like winny I prefer more the higher dht orals o and every now and I had to have a few ml of celias love that shit to I like to keep my test in between 350 and 500 of test e and tren e in between 300 and 600 depending if I am blasting or cruzing

My first cycle was 4 months my second was 7 months and I got hurt and took off for 5months and like I said my last one was about 3 years I was benching 400 and squatting 500 at 180 and 190lb I am only 5 foot 5

Back