• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are joint issues from winstrol exagerated or over hyped?

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I am about out of anavar on this cycle, I have winstrol so I think im just going to switch to it. I am a little bit concerned about doing so because Ive never ran winstrol and I am currently training for a powerlifting meet so I am lifting really heavy weights, and will be peaking on winstrol and doing a full strength block. People write online not to run winny on sports like powerlifting for the fear of getting snapped up, I feel like this maybe exagerated quite a bit but it does make me a bit concerned. I know winny gives strength so that is a great thing and I willl be running deca with it. Do I get more anavar and just keep running it or is winny fine and are the joint issue and ligament injury concerns over hyped online? I know lots of athletes run it, not just bb for prep, so it kinda seems like bullshit hype to me, what are your throughts and experiences?

Yes, but so is winstrol as far as effectiveness.
It goes good with NPP, other that that its not that great a compound IMO.

Yes, but so is winstrol as far as effectiveness. It goes good with NPP, other that that its not that great a compound IMO.
well Im on nandralone , susanton, and primo so its just the icing on the cake really, I guees anadrol would be the better choice (or anavar) , its just I already have all the winny collecting dust

The joint issues is the reason I will not run anymore, but it is an amazing compound.

Drop the primo at the end and switch in the Winny, thats what I'd do if I wanted to use some old stash.

I don't run high doses of anything these days, 50mg Inj Winny is plenty for me EOD (Bro sciences says bad but bros aren't scientist).

At over 400mg of Primo I'd maybe have some concern for hair loss, I'm not prone but Winny and 600mg Mast = significant hairloss after 10 weeks and im not prone to baldness.

I've never used winny without NPP so that may be why I had no joint issues.

Last edited:
Primo and var and winny. Lots of dht. Don’t need all. You can run var entire time then add winny with var last 8 weeks.

What kills, survives. L

damn dude 4 real?

Being a bit sarcastic.. but the joint issues are very real. I ran winny a few times.. it made my shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees all hurt. If it wasn't for that, it'd be great powerlifting drug. But, it is not fun squatting and feeling like every tendon in your lower body is about to pop. I'd stick with Var.

IML Gear Cream!
Legit var is SOOO good, only oral I will ever run again (If I ever run an oral again, I like beers).

50mg of var is really good, 100mg and your muscles will be way tight working out, to the point it can be uncomfortable (it looks awesome though)lol.

Hey guys so I am about out of anavar on this cycle, I have winstrol so I think im just going to switch to it. I am a little bit concerned about doing so because Ive never ran winstrol and I am currently training for a powerlifting meet so I am lifting really heavy weights, and will be peaking on winstrol and doing a full strength block. People write online not to run winny on sports like powerlifting for the fear of getting snapped up, I feel like this maybe exagerated quite a bit but it does make me a bit concerned. I know winny gives strength so that is a great thing and I willl be running deca with it. Do I get more anavar and just keep running it or is winny fine and are the joint issue and ligament injury concerns over hyped online? I know lots of athletes run it, not just bb for prep, so it kinda seems like bullshit hype to me, what are your throughts and experiences?

I didn't notice any issues until I tried running it at 100 mg daily for two weeks. My elbows started to ache. Other than that, at 50 mg daily, no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I would get the worst random elbow pains from winny. I haven’t ran winny in a few year’s but I have used it plenty of times successfully. I don’t care for the tabs or water based to be honest. I like my winny to be injected and in oil form. Find a good source that has 100mg winny in oil and you’ll be shocked how good winny can be.

Sometimes I would get the worst random elbow pains from winny. I haven’t ran winny in a few year’s but I have used it plenty of times successfully. I don’t care for the tabs or water based to be honest. I like my winny to be injected and in oil form. Find a good source that has 100mg winny in oil and you’ll be shocked how good winny can be.

The only place it bothered me was my elbows also.

Supposedly Winny dries your joints out- I think since ur already running Deca., and like someone said if u can find inj. in oil,(not water), you'd be fine. Probably be fine if it's oral. I did some oral winny along w/ deca, awhile ago and it was fine. BUT- wasn't powerlifting or maxxing out- just doing my normal old-man reps-lol so..... be careful bro! Sounds like you have been working your way up(so to speak), so I think you'll be good. It does get u jacked, but nothing like say S-drol or anything. Just lift smart dude- or if u really want to be safe- send it too me and i'll make sure it's ok-lol.

Joint/tendon/ligament pain was a real thing for me on winny after about 3 weeks in....didn't matter how much I hydrated, glucosamine, etc. I only ran orals, though, and never injectable. It helped me harden up, strength went up but the joint issues kept nagging at me to the point it wasn't worth it.

The first few times I used winstrol the sides were nothing noticeable. The last two times I ran it, I stopped early on due to elbow pain well before I could get through a short cycle, so for me Winstrol joint pain is real.

If anyone can get real Epistane I find it just as good as Winny and easier on the joints if you’re going the oral route. You just got to run 40-50mg of epi. Another benefit is it can fight gyno so you don’t need much AI.

So it didn’t happen each time??

I ran oil winny once. After like 3 weeks my elbows felt like they had glass inside.

It took months to get back to normal.

Sucks bc I have like 5 bottles collecting dust.

And I really wanted to like it.

I am using npp 400 mg a week. Idk if it would offset the pain. And nervous to even try.

The first few times I used winstrol the sides were nothing noticeable. The last two times I ran it, I stopped early on due to elbow pain well before I could get through a short cycle, so for me Winstrol joint pain is real.

Same shit as me.

Get Shredded!
lol wow now you guys got me even more nervous to take it especially since I want to break a few PL records don't want to fuck it up, now I am thinking about just adding 25mg or 50mg max and just for like 3 weeks at about 6 weeks out.

I guess I should just play it safe and save the winny as an experiment for cutting in the summer, looks like Im going to order more anavar

I guess I should just play it safe and save the winny as an experiment for cutting in the summer, looks like Im going to order more anavar
yeah bro- that's the smart thing to do. One of the factors not mentioned is age. Not sure of yours- but most of the guys posting are on the "mature" side- I think. Back in the day, we used to do inj. winny (looked like milk- had a pic of a horse on the label) and I didn't notice anything as far as joint pain-however-the older I get the more I seem too "notice" things. My point being my joints ain't what they used to be. If ur young, u got a lot less wear and tear on ur joints so...... Just exp. w/ it later- willing to bet it won't bother u like it does us more "mature" fellas. Good Luck man!

I feel like age is a factor.

When I was younger I could run it with minimal issues.

If I were to run it now, it literally brings tears the pain is so incredible and aches I get, in elbows, ankles, wrists, etc.

It's literally impossible for me to run now.

I have a very good friend who was a sprinter in college, D1, and holds some records and then went to compete professionally afterwards.
He told me winny was used alot but the dosing had to be so extremely dialed in and cycled properly not only to avoid USADA and maximize training and competition splits, but also because dosing too high increased risk of blowing out tendons. The last race my friend ever ran he blew out his achilles.......he said it actually made a pop sound.....and yea, he had run winstrol in a training cycle preparing for the meet.

yeah bro- that's the smart thing to do. One of the factors not mentioned is age. Not sure of yours- but most of the guys posting are on the "mature" side- I think. Back in the day, we used to do inj. winny (looked like milk- had a pic of a horse on the label) and I didn't notice anything as far as joint pain-however-the older I get the more I seem too "notice" things. My point being my joints ain't what they used to be. If ur young, u got a lot less wear and tear on ur joints so...... Just exp. w/ it later- willing to bet it won't bother u like it does us more "mature" fellas. Good Luck man!

I remember those vials! Ive wondered how so much more was gained using so much less AAS “back in the day” perhaps quality has really declined that much...

I remember those vials! Ive wondered how so much more was gained using so much less AAS “back in the day” perhaps quality has really declined that much...

yeah man- I think a lot more was real pharma grade- even if it might be coming from a veterinarian.-lol (it also said "for veterinary use only") maybe that's why I "winnie" every now and then-lol

Last edited:
I have a very good friend who was a sprinter in college, D1, and holds some records and then went to compete professionally afterwards.
He told me winny was used alot but the dosing had to be so extremely dialed in and cycled properly not only to avoid USADA and maximize training and competition splits, but also because dosing too high increased risk of blowing out tendons. The last race my friend ever ran he blew out his achilles.......he said it actually made a pop sound.....and yea, he had run winstrol in a training cycle preparing for the meet.

Yes sir I was a sprinter in track in Undergrad as well. Although I was natural.

I did run some winny and do some track work for many years after the fact and my speed was lightning fast. I have blown out hamstrings more then once on winny.

DHT derivatives are directly correlated to potential injury due to their drying effects and the fact they give you so much additional explosive strength. The combination def risks injury.

The old winny, the white one Hot Rod talks about. I have seen more preabcesses and abcess and infections from that winny then all other AAS combined together.

I'd never shoot winny again ever, if I wanted to ever use it again I would just drink it.

I feel like age is a factor.

When I was younger I could run it with minimal issues.

If I were to run it now, it literally brings tears the pain is so incredible and aches I get, in elbows, ankles, wrists, etc.

It's literally impossible for me to run now.

Man, you said it. Doing skull crushers on winny, no matter how strict and great the form, how warmed up I was, ended up being too painful.....like glass shards in my elbows at times.

Man, you said it. Doing skull crushers on winny, no matter how strict and great the form, how warmed up I was, ended up being too painful.....like glass shards in my elbows at times.

This is a very precise explanation. Glass Shards. I couldn't have said it better.

Anyone that has had it that bad, can absolutely relate. Its horrible.

Back