• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

COVID Prevention/Treatment/Recovery

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good Morning All!

[FONT=&quot]As my wife and I continue to battle the unpredictable, painful, and completely random effects of COVID, I would like to share some treatment and prevention information that I, myself, have found useful. By no means is this to take place of medical treatment and I am basing this off my own personal treatment along with my own personal research.

My wife had horrible symptoms from the COVID infection, which then lead into a gastrointestinal infection and pneumonia. As far as myself, not sure if it correlates, but I started the below vitamin trend and only lost my smell and taste along with some pretty annoying insomnia.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Vitamin C - 5000mg per day.
2. Zinc - 75-100mg per day.
3. Turmeric Curcumin (dosing depends on brand)
4. Vitamin D3 - 5000iu-10,000iu per day.
5. Goldenseal - 1600-3200mg per day.
6. Melatonin - 5-10mg before bed.
7. Mucinex - Normal dose, help to prevent phenomena/mucus in lungs.
8. Drink! DRINK! DRINK!! - Water, Pedialyte, low sugar Gatorade or Powerade, and water, water, water.
9. CBD - Suggested dosing protocols, as needed for anxiety, sleep, and it also helps with internal inflammation. It will not cure or prevent anything else related to COVID.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is significant research and clinical trials going on right now that are showing Melatonin as the “Silver Bullet” along with Sleep for treating and preventing the COVID-19 virus. Additionally, with the other vitamins I have posted that significantly raise your natural immune system function.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, for those that have high blood pressure. Be sure you get on medicine that helps regulate it. As BP medicine such as Losartan can actually help prevent and treat COVID-19 as well (article below).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From what I have been reading; antibiotics, steroids, and other medicine will NOT do anything for this virus. As it binds to the ACE2 receptors in your body and flow throw your system to the lungs, heart, etc... The only hope you have is your bodies own natural immune system. The antibiotics will only help if you get an infection to your organs or lungs, such as phenomena. Remember, this is a viral infection. However, there are steps you can take to prevent worsening symptoms.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Resourceful References:
https://www.evms.edu/.../Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.theatlantic.com/.../covid-19-sleep.../617454/
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.medscape.com/.../what-is-the-role-of-losartan...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* The information on this post is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
[/FONT]

I just wanted to share this information as it may be helpful to others. Stay safe everyone!

I dunno about all that. We had it bad, real bad. It took us about three weeks to feel ok again.
Doc gave us
Zpack
Inhaler that we rarely used.
1000mg of C
D
50Mg zinc
Emergency supplement packets for water.
Lots of water and electrolytes.

It helped that my doc and I have a good relationship where we text each other. Each day she would address our symptoms.

Very similar to what I was taking, symptoms and all, while on blast back in November when our kid brought it home from school and the wife got it a week later. They both tested positive and had most of the common symptoms. I didn't even bother to get tested. Ironic part is, I've donated blood twice since then and both times have tested negative for covid antibodies.

Part of blast supplements include:
1gm Vit C 5x/ED
5k IU D3 2x/ED
1gr Turmeric 5x/ED

The only symptoms I had were loss of taste and smell for almost two weeks. Never had a fever or felt bad. Continued to train daily the whole time. We've found it to be a big sigh of relief after getting it and getting over it. Hope you and your wife recover 100%.

I dunno about all that. We had it bad, real bad. It took us about three weeks to feel ok again.
Doc gave us
Zpack
Inhaler that we rarely used.
1000mg of C
D
50Mg zinc
Emergency supplement packets for water.
Lots of water and electrolytes.

It helped that my doc and I have a good relationship where we text each other. Each day she would address our symptoms.

Again, just sharing personal feedback. My wife had it bad as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Very similar to what I was taking, symptoms and all, while on blast back in November when our kid brought it home from school and the wife got it a week later. They both tested positive and had most of the common symptoms. I didn't even bother to get tested. Ironic part is, I've donated blood twice since then and both times have tested negative for covid antibodies.

1gm Vit C 5x/ED
5k IU D3 2x/ED
1gr Turmeric 5x/ED

The only symptoms I had were loss of taste and smell for almost two weeks. Never had a fever or felt bad. Continued to train daily the whole time. We've found it to be a big sigh of relief after getting it and getting over it. Hope you and your wife recover 100%.

It's been about a week for myself personally with the loss of smell and taste. It's so annoying... Hope I recover mine in the next week.

1gm Vit C 5x/ED
5k IU D3 2x/ED
1gr Turmeric 5x/ED

Isn't that last part the truth. We're looking to go on vacation now lol. So much less stress.

It's been about a week for myself personally with the loss of smell and taste. It's so annoying... Hope I recover mine in the next week.
Yeah, it literally made everything at Thanksgiving dinner kind of, blah. I've found the loss of taste and smell is directly related to zinc.

Isn't that last part the truth. We're looking to go on vacation now lol. So much less stress.
No shit! We just booked our luxury cabin in Gatlinburg for Memorial Day week. Went last year when most States were on lockdown and everything was closed. It was a very nice suprise that everything in Tennessee was open. Didn't have to make reservations or plan anything ahead of time. Just showed up or went and did it. That's not normal for the Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge area.

Yeah, it literally made everything at Thanksgiving dinner kind of, blah. I've found the loss of taste and smell is directly related to zinc.

No shit! We just booked our luxury cabin in Gatlinburg for Memorial Day week. Went last year when most States were on lockdown and everything was closed. It was a very nice suprise that everything in Tennessee was open. Didn't have to make reservations or plan anything ahead of time. Just showed up or went and did it. That's not normal for the Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge area.

Really, related to the zinc!? May I inquire to your thoughts behind that? Did it come back once you stopped taking Zinc?

Really, related to the zinc!? May I inquire to your thoughts behind that? Did it come back once you stopped taking Zinc?
I didn't take zinc, other then what amount is in my multi-vitamin. Don't remember where I read it but remember researchers had it pretty narrowed down as to what supplement equaled what symptom. It was censored and deleted on social media that it was some right-wing conspiracy theory back in November.

Great list

HydroxyChloroquine is truly the gold standard if you can get that to use to prevent and to treat. Alongside ZINC as we know it helps shuttle nutrients.

The combo is super super effective

Again that list you posted is excellent information.

I've helped treat several clients of mine, and some family who had Covid and we thankfully treated it with ease, and not one individual struggled with it at all.

Even one family member who had Kidney surgery and caught Covid from a doctor/nurse, while recovering, beat it in a number of days.

The individuals, governors and others who banned, and made HydroxyChloroquine should be held criminally liable imo. Cuomo should be hanged.

IML Gear Cream!
Great list

HydroxyChloroquine is truly the gold standard if you can get that to use to prevent and to treat. Alongside ZINC as we know it helps shuttle nutrients.

The combo is super super effective

Again that list you posted is excellent information.

I've helped treat several clients of mine, and some family who had Covid and we thankfully treated it with ease, and not one individual struggled with it at all.

Even one family member who had Kidney surgery and caught Covid from a doctor/nurse, while recovering, beat it in a number of days.

The individuals, governors and others who banned, and made HydroxyChloroquine should be held criminally liable imo. Cuomo should be hanged.

Crazy... I agree with you and thank you for your feedback on my post!

Question: Have you noticed anything that can assist in regaining taste and smell, or at least taste? Post-COVID.

I would speculate that at the beginning of feeling sick with anything taking a vitamin will give you a placebo effect, you may think it is helping but your immune system is already starting its response so any improvement seems to to correlate with what ever self prescribed treatment you have started is arbitrary

My taste and smell gradually started to return to normal after a week. Every day it continued to improve.

Taste was back to normal before smell by a couple of days. Once it starts you'll be good in a few days.

I didn't take zinc, other then what amount is in my multi-vitamin. Don't remember where I read it but remember researchers had it pretty narrowed down as to what supplement equaled what symptom. It was censored and deleted on social media that it was some right-wing conspiracy theory back in November.

Gotta ask. The wife and I took zinc and D before we got it and didn't lose taste or smell. We actually tested three times, her three times and me once. We thought you had to lose taste and smell to have it. So I asked my doc and she said from what she had seen people that were low on zinc were losing taste and smell. This is from thr cases she's seen.

Were you taking it before hand?

Gotta ask. The wife and I took zinc and D before we got it and didn't lose taste or smell. We actually tested three times, her three times and me once. We thought you had to lose taste and smell to have it. So I asked my doc and she said from what she had seen people that were low on zinc were losing taste and smell. This is from thr cases she's seen.

Were you taking it before hand?
No, I was not. Like you said, that's why I'm convinced that zinc=taste & smell.

I lived with it for 2 weeks and slept next to it nighty. The wife and son would wake up feeling like hell, coughing, hacking with fevers over 100*. Mine would be 97* before doing fasted cardio.

No, I was not. Like you said, that's why I'm convinced that zinc=taste & smell.

I lived with it for 2 weeks and slept next to it nighty. The wife and son would wake up feeling like hell, coughing, hacking with fevers over 100*. Mine would be 97* before doing fasted cardio.

Interesting, the shit hit us like a ton of bricks and I wasn't going to get tested because we still had the taste and smell. We were like fuk it its free so we tested and it was positive. So a week later we tested again, positive. Then the wife needed a test to return to work three weeks later, positive.
They sent this letter saying we don't have to inform the employer.

I think my doc is pretty straight up and knows her shit. Everyday my trust grows in her. She's been right about a lot of shit. She offered the hydroxy but I declined as I wanted to kick its ass on my own lol. I should have taken it.

Good Morning All!

[FONT="][FONT=inherit]As my wife and I continue to battle the unpredictable, painful, and completely random effects of COVID, I would like to share some treatment and prevention information that I, myself, have found useful. By no means is this to take place of medical treatment and I am basing this off my own personal treatment along with my own personal research.

My wife had horrible symptoms from the COVID infection, which then lead into a gastrointestinal infection and pneumonia. As far as myself, not sure if it correlates, but I started the below vitamin trend and only lost my smell and taste along with some pretty annoying insomnia. [/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#050505][FONT="]1. Vitamin C - 5000mg per day.
2. Zinc - 75-100mg per day.
3. Turmeric Curcumin (dosing depends on brand)
4. Vitamin D3 - 5000iu-10,000iu per day.
5. Goldenseal - 1600-3200mg per day.
6. Melatonin - 5-10mg before bed.
7. Mucinex - Normal dose, help to prevent phenomena/mucus in lungs.
8. Drink! DRINK! DRINK!! - Water, Pedialyte, low sugar Gatorade or Powerade, and water, water, water.
9. CBD - Suggested dosing protocols, as needed for anxiety, sleep, and it also helps with internal inflammation. It will not cure or prevent anything else related to COVID.
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=inherit]There is significant research and clinical trials going on right now that are showing Melatonin as the “Silver Bullet” along with Sleep for treating and preventing the COVID-19 virus. Additionally, with the other vitamins I have posted that significantly raise your natural immune system function. [/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#050505][FONT="]Also, for those that have high blood pressure. Be sure you get on medicine that helps regulate it. As BP medicine such as Losartan can actually help prevent and treat COVID-19 as well (article below).
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=inherit]From what I have been reading; antibiotics, steroids, and other medicine will [B]NOT [/B]do anything for this virus. As it binds to the ACE2 receptors in your body and flow throw your system to the lungs, heart, etc... The only hope you have is your bodies own natural immune system. The antibiotics will only help if you get an infection to your organs or lungs, such as phenomena. Remember, this is a viral infection. However, there are steps you can take to prevent worsening symptoms. [/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#050505][FONT="]Resourceful References:
https://www.evms.edu/.../Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][URL="https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/covid-19-sleep-pandemic-zzzz/617454/?fbclid=IwAR2V_AynciYZ38UCSHWQ4wc7yZeCFnChueGUv9Ph3-oM3kYt1cG3nTkSbFo"]https://www.theatlantic.com/.../covid-19-sleep.../617454/[/URL][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][URL="https://www.medscape.com/answers/2500114-197677/what-is-the-role-of-losartan-in-the-treatment-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-2019?fbclid=IwAR2Bj7eQ1mQg6K-2t3OZL6Ez9wQTWPJCOJ_9yunoPXppBmeku-PXzffpGTA"]https://www.medscape.com/.../what-is-the-role-of-losartan...[/URL][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]* The information on this post is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
[/FONT]

I just wanted to share this information as it may be helpful to others. Stay safe everyone!
Thanks for the post bro! I've been reluctant to talk much about this, but w/o going into a long, boring post, I had pneumonia and a lung infection back in 2014, had to have an operation too scrape my left lung out- just wouldn't clear on it's own. That on top of my little girl having a compromised immune system, has had me paranoid as shit of getting this crap. And- so far, been lucky. BUT- I know it's a LONG way too go. My real point here is I've been taking(almost to a T) what u have listed(3,000 vit.c, 100 zinc, melotonin ed etc) and hopefully this and washing my fuckin hands(about 1,000 times a day) and the mask etc will somehow keep this fuckin God awful thing at bay. My wife and little girl live like hermits, it seems, but I have to deal w/ the public on my job(no choice there). Anyway- sorry too hear u guys been having it rough bro, and hang tough my man! Just gonna keep doing what I've been doing- worked so far and will be adding u guys too my prayer list. Good Luck man and thanks again for the info!

just for fun- Zinc has many qualities- two of the main ones are" it keeps ur back from petering out, and ur peter from backing out" I know it's corny- just trying too lighten the mood-lol(but it's the truth)

just for fun- Zinc has many qualities- two of the main ones are" it keeps ur back from petering out, and ur peter from backing out" I know it's corny- just trying too lighten the mood-lol(but it's the truth)

Hey don't forget its a anti estrogen supp.

Thanks for the post bro! I've been reluctant to talk much about this, but w/o going into a long, boring post, I had pneumonia and a lung infection back in 2014, had to have an operation too scrape my left lung out- just wouldn't clear on it's own. That on top of my little girl having a compromised immune system, has had me paranoid as shit of getting this crap. And- so far, been lucky. BUT- I know it's a LONG way too go. My real point here is I've been taking(almost to a T) what u have listed(3,000 vit.c, 100 zinc, melotonin ed etc) and hopefully this and washing my fuckin hands(about 1,000 times a day) and the mask etc will somehow keep this fuckin God awful thing at bay. My wife and little girl live like hermits, it seems, but I have to deal w/ the public on my job(no choice there). Anyway- sorry too hear u guys been having it rough bro, and hang tough my man! Just gonna keep doing what I've been doing- worked so far and will be adding u guys too my prayer list. Good Luck man and thanks again for the info!

Of course man! I have been reluctant as well; however, I just wanted to share some insight to what helped me and my issues... Hoping it may be able to help someone else, too.

Geez man, that's horrible to hear what you had to go through in 2014.
Really good to hear that you are following the same regiment I have setup - great minds think alike!

I hope you and your family stay safe and don't have to battle this virus, it's not fun and plays with much more than just the physical aspects - but mental, too.

Appreciate your prayers, I believe God plays a massive roll in all this as well and will add you to my prayers, as well.

Take care of yourself, friend!

- - - Updated - - -

That made me laugh, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, the shit hit us like a ton of bricks and I wasn't going to get tested because we still had the taste and smell. We were like fuk it its free so we tested and it was positive. So a week later we tested again, positive. Then the wife needed a test to return to work three weeks later, positive.
They sent this letter saying we don't have to inform the employer.

I think my doc is pretty straight up and knows her shit. Everyday my trust grows in her. She's been right about a lot of shit. She offered the hydroxy but I declined as I wanted to kick its ass on my own lol. I should have taken it.

At least your doctor even offered it... My doctor basically told me, unless I am dying - buckle up.

Back