• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cut Cyle advice

mackpatti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had these compounds how would you run your best cut cycle... compounds available- Test C, Test E, Tren E, Tren A, Primo, Deca, Npp, Anavar, Winny, clen, Gh if necessary..

Id like to hear what combos have you tried and worked the best.

If you had these compounds how would you run your best cut cycle... compounds available- Test C, Test E, Tren E, Tren A, Primo, Deca, Npp, Anavar, Winny, clen, Gh if necessary..

I always prefer long acting compounds so:
test E low dosage 250mg week
tren E
Primo
Anavar
alot of hgh if you can afourd

Thx..surprised only one response..all good i was just curious

my favorite compounds so far are DHB, Primo, Anavar, and Nandralone, you could do the DHB instead of PRIMO as it does basically the same thing and is cheaper. All these compounds are virtually side effect free for most people especially at lower dosages and most of them have been tested on humans quite a bit. I would stick with a dosage of test you can tolerate without an AI and the other stuff also needs to be the lowest effective dose for a cut if you even add it in, test only is fine to cut with and cutting is probably a good time to give your body a break from being flooded with all the other compounds. Tren is definitely not worth it unless you are competing, you will get basically the same results on tren as with anything else as a beginner but with more negative sides and damage to your health.

Test c
Tren e
Primo
Var
Winnie
Gh

100mg var week 1-8
primo 1gram week1-20
test 250mg week1-20
winnie 50mg 16-20
gh 4iu 1-20

Test prop, tren ace, mast prop. I like to run all at 100 ed. Probably don't need that much but I feel great and look greater. Now I have for the first time stacked injectable sr9009 at 30 mgs ed with 30 mgs of cardarine. Feels like I have a third lung now as opposed to gasping for breath between sets because of the tren.

IML Gear Cream!
1-diet
2-diet
3- diet and as minimal gear possible. These 5, 6, 7 compound stacks are a bit much
Cardio is a nice bonus too.

I thought you just posted this same question two other times but in case it wasn’t you here ya go :)

Tren ace 300 week
Mast p 300 week
Prop 300 week
Var 50 a day

Hands down this is the best recomp and cut combination you can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test c
Tren e
Primo
Var
Winnie
Gh

6 items? Do we even know this guy's experience?

Whats your experience, fella? Enough to add 2 or more compounds to the list? If not, 6 seems a bit much. But hey, what the hell do I know.

Look I'm not trying to discredit anyone here but we all know he's going to take the one that looks the prettiest and run it. You want advice or opinions?

Advice, less gear the better. "Less is more" diet-KEY to any success.

Opinion, What HFO3 said. For me, anyway.

Last edited:
For sure , and always begin low very low and only increase when you stop gaining weight and strenght . if you begin to high you will have to use even more on next cycles and you will have mostly sides .

Look I'm not trying to discredit anyone here but we all know he's going to take the one that looks the prettiest and run it. You want advice or opinions?

Advice, less gear the better. "Less is more" diet-KEY to any success.

Opinion, What HFO3 said. For me, anyway.

Back