Special offer! Selected members

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,871

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,166
    Thanked in
    2,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    57351576

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillykev View Post
    Current running test e at 250mg weekly , 50mg proviron daily and mk677 25 mg nightly. Planned on ordering some Test e anyway and bump dose up to 500 mg weekly. Add some mast instead of provirin . So definitely want to be entered thanks
    Appreciate it Phillykev!
    I think swapping the Prov for Mast and MK for GH would be a sweet little experiment and upping the Test is even better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    I am interested. Need a lab ones willing to work with me I want my extra size back and want to compete in bodybuilding

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,871

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,166
    Thanked in
    2,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    57351576

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenzo7 View Post
    I am interested. Need a lab ones willing to work with me I want my extra size back and want to compete in bodybuilding
    Thank you Trenzo7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points
    1080100

    Interested but cant be. Recently joined.
    Good luck


    What kills, survives. L

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    HeavyMetalMadMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    315

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    222
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points
    8653055

    Interested!!!
    2019 ASF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION👑

  6. #21
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    The plan was to run test/deca/dhb for 12-16 weeks, then was to the short ester plan for 8 weeks with 4iu hgh but could easily use mast instead of deca.

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,871

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,166
    Thanked in
    2,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    57351576

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    The plan was to run test/deca/dhb for 12-16 weeks, then was to the short ester plan for 8 weeks with 4iu hgh but could easily use mast instead of deca.
    Thank you for posting crossfire!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    139
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440585235

    Being a delivery driver during this pandemic working 6 days a week for FedEx has got my body destroyed this hgh is going to help aid in my bounce back to normalcy. Regardless if Iím chosen I think itís about time a put an order in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,871

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,166
    Thanked in
    2,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    57351576

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    Being a delivery driver during this pandemic working 6 days a week for FedEx has got my body destroyed this hgh is going to help aid in my bounce back to normalcy. Regardless if Iím chosen I think itís about time a put an order in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you Monarc and thank you for doing what you do. I know thatís tuff. But you make things happen for people and that is an amazing thing. Appreciate you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,015
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    700
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    15560745

    Interested


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    139
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440585235

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Thank you Monarc and thank you for doing what you do. I know thatís tuff. But you make things happen for people and that is an amazing thing. Appreciate you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man, ya itís a tuff job the amount of calories I burn and the stress I put on my body is torcher but itís nice seeing my job is helping people out especially in a time like this I have a lot of family getting old and they have no choice but to stay inside and order everything they need with this Covid shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,871

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,166
    Thanked in
    2,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    57351576

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    Thanks man, ya itís a tuff job the amount of calories I burn and the stress I put on my body is torcher but itís nice seeing my job is helping people out especially in a time like this I have a lot of family getting old and they have no choice but to stay inside and order everything they need with this Covid shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Totally man! Itís not easy out there right now. A lot of people are depending on deliveries to make it because of them wanted to be safe and at the same time make it safer for others. Appreciate you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,812

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    975
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points
    1636785253

    Special offer! Selected members

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Attachment 58397

    This is only for ASF members who are active on the forum.

    Only 5 members will get this deal.
    Members who want in on this deal will need to comment here to get in touch.
    We will pick 5 from there.

    *If there are more than 50 participants.
    Every 10 more people.
    We will add a participant.

    DEAL IS INSANE!!!
    1x Angtropin HgH kit
    1x TEST E 300
    1x MASTERON
    Only: $79
    Original price $330!

    Please write in the comments if you are interested in this offer. Also please donít ask about this promo in PM, you will ruin your chances to be accepted. Please ask only in the comment section for this promo!
 Thank you.

    Rules for obtaining this deal:

    1. You must use the products after receiving, not at few months or something like that. (We know we possibly risk people not reviewing but at the same time we also want to keep having opportunities like this come up for the board and itís members)

    2. If you do not need it now please do not take it, leave it for some one who wants to and will use it now.

    3. If you place a order during this promotion time, you will have more bigger chance to get on this deal.

    4. You must be registered as a ASF member for more then 6+ months.
    
If you are accepted to participate, you will have instructions in PM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím ready just tell me where to send the $$$ brother. Pick me! pick me!
    Seriously though Iíd love to run this mix and see what I can accomplish with it. Iíll keep a log and order more of the exact same products because itís not enough for me to run a solid blast in itself !
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    944
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    749 Posts
    Rep Points
    25893741

    What up 9tmare is the 1kit- 5kit 12iu and the 6kit- 10kit 10iu? Anyways just pulled bloods and added the IGF in there so I would have a baseline to go off. Didnít add the serum one cause never done Hgh so figured that would be a waist. Anyways still would jump on this, log, bloods whatever!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    944
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    749 Posts
    Rep Points
    25893741

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    What up 9tmare is the 1kit- 5kit 12iu and the 6kit- 10kit 10iu? Anyways just pulled bloods and added the IGF in there so I would have a baseline to go off. Didnít add the serum one cause never done Hgh so figured that would be a waist. Anyways still would jump on this, log, bloods whatever!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ah figured it out price goes down the more you buy, da!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Special offer to ASF members
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2020, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums