• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yes another pin thread, vets, what size pins have you transitioned into for comfortability

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using 27g, 1/2" tips on my 3cc pins for a while now because it cuts down on scar tissue and I don't bleed as often since I'm not going very deep. I also have 28g slin pins. I buy BD pins with 23g 1.5" so there already on there for the draw, then I switch the tips to Nipro 27g. I do this for glutes and delts and it seems to be working well so far!

I’m old school, I always use 22g 1” with toilet paper and a bottle of alcohol.

I'm not exactly sure but that's why I worded it to vets.. if you don't like the fucking conversation then don't fucking reply.
If you want to participate then answer the fucking question.
I'm asking veterans who have probably pinned more gear than you have done and 10 lifetimes. Really no need for the sarcasm or criticism. I'm dialing in specific types of gauges and sizes I'm not asking the generic question is a 23g okay..

Preach!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Started out many years ago with 23g 1.5" and only glutes ... would design my cycle around 2X week injections ... now 27g 1.25" or 27g 0.5". Too bad 27g and thinner oil wasn't popular and widely used 15-20 years ago, would have saved us all lots of scar tissue.

Started out many years ago with 23g 1.5" and only glutes ... would design my cycle around 2X week injections ... now 27g 1.25" or 27g 0.5". Too bad 27g and thinner oil wasn't popular and widely used 15-20 years ago, would have saved us all lots of scar tissue.
yeah man- u know that's weird u say that- because I attribute me NOT having a lot of scar tissue BECAUSE I've ALWAYS used 23 ga. 1.5 in. BD pins. I don't know if I'm just lucky or what, but I've always thought it was because it gets it DEEP into the muscle. And I've NEVER inj. anywhere but my glutes( for over 35 years- not continuously- but 100"s of inj.) Too me it just makes it flow so much easier both ways and keeps my hand steadier because I'm not straining to push. (not knocking anyone's methods or protocols- this is just my exp.) But one thing I've learned on ASF is we are ALL different- in more ways than one!

yeah man- u know that's weird u say that- because I attribute me NOT having a lot of scar tissue BECAUSE I've ALWAYS used 23 ga. 1.5 in. BD pins. I don't know if I'm just lucky or what, but I've always thought it was because it gets it DEEP into the muscle. And I've NEVER inj. anywhere but my glutes( for over 35 years- not continuously- but 100"s of inj.) Too me it just makes it flow so much easier both ways and keeps my hand steadier because I'm not straining to push. (not knocking anyone's methods or protocols- this is just my exp.) But one thing I've learned on ASF is we are ALL different- in more ways than one!

Good point, I've never tried 27g on a 3cc or 5cc barrel ... only 1cc and its quick and easy. I could imagine it'd be much more difficult on a larger barrel.

Back