• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NordicMed@protonmail.com Scammers

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I inquired about a price list for Geneza products being curious on how expensive Naps is now being domestic. My first convo with them they wanted $2500 in btc with no referrals to give me that they work with to confirm they are legit USA supplier of Geneza Pharmaceuticals. I was sent to talk to a customer service lady I dont even think she could spell aas. She had to hand me off to her supervisor who wouldnt answer one of my question. His replies were I cant give you that info. BUT here is where it gets to be very interesting. I get an email from the Admin from BOP (pic below) who vouches for these guys. Why would he vouch for them when they arent even sponsors on his board. Connect the dots guy cause something in rotten in Denmark The email which claims he sells usa Geneza gear's email is NordicMed@protonmail.com They do not come up as an authorized supplier in fact there is a completely different email address for purchasing and inquiries.Pics below. I still want to know why the owner of BOP is emailing vouching for them. He never had my info so that tells you NordicMed@protonmail.com will sell your email the first chance he gets. DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE

I have all screenshots of all convos with them. Dont know much about Naps but this doesn't make sense they both arrive about the same time and the supplier of Naps now wants to stab him in the back? BTW the price list NordicMed@protonmail.com sells Geneza Tren enan to naps for $27.00 naps sells it for $130 WTF???

Search for their email online. NordicMed@protonmail.com . They did the same to Deus Medical customers and other labs. This is an old scam method. They find out email addresses of potential buyers and use fake email services that allow using any email address as a sender. They can't read your replies to the real company email this is why they always give you another email address and most often predend to be distributors. Don't buy that.

Attachments

• bop admin.png
    bop admin.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 105
  • email naps.png
    email naps.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure he cares about the members or just the dollars...? I know my answer

You’re about to be banned for trolling.

Naps has been around for years, they were a sponsor here quite awhile ago and recently came back.
Yeah but their supplier wasn't and that is my whole point. Can you explain to me why the Admin of BOP sent me an email that I sure as hell didnt give him, yet he vouches for them and they arent even sponsors there. Bro admit it something aint right here.

That screenshot looks like an email notification for a private message he sent you at BoP. Doesn’t look like he sent it directly to your email address.

Yup, I just went to my email and went back and found an old private message notification that they send out. Format exactly the same as your screen shot. Go to BoP and log
in and I guarantee you have a PM over there with that message.

No it was an email

Attachments

• bopemail.png
    bopemail.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 133
Yup, I just went to my email and went back and found an old private message notification that they send out. Format exactly the same as your screen shot. Go to BoP and log
in and I guarantee you have a PM over there with that message.
I do not it was sent to my email and it was sent during the argument I was having with the guy and why would Admin of bop send that to me in private message naps isnt even a sponsor there.

That screenshot looks like an email notification for a private message he sent you at BoP. Doesn’t look like he sent it directly to your email address.
Didnt you see I blacked out my email address....twice

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I saw you blacked out your email address. I also see what you have circled above; the same is in an email notification I received from them notifying me of the contents of a private message I received there. The give away is at the end where it says:
Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
https://brotherhood.is/private.php

All the best,
BrotherhoodOfPain.com

Yes I saw you blacked out your email address. I also see what you have circled above; the same is in an email notification I received from them notifying me of the contents of a private message I received there. The give away is at the end where it says:
Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
https://brotherhood.is/private.php

All the best,
BrotherhoodOfPain.com
ok lets forget about the whole email thing. Why is the BOP Admin pming me or emailing me about naps and the scammers Geneza who is asking for $2500 to get them to sell as a dom. sponsor here in the usa?

Im not sure where you got that Nordic email address from? The naps gear that is here checks out on the geneza website supplier verifier.

Also, just because you got an email notification from Pain at BoP about a private message you received there, doesn’t mean the PM came from Pain. There’s missing information here.

Im not sure where you got that Nordic email address from? The naps gear that is here checks out on the geneza website supplier verifier.
If you want a screenshot it says Nordic is in charge of all domestic sales and you should only contact him for information on becoming a dom supplier. His email does not check out on the website it is in the above screenshot look for yourself

I agree Nordic does not check out on the verifier. I just don’t know where that Nordic email address came from. Did you get it by contacting the Geneza source here?

Ironic, a guy that sold fake underdosed gear is offended by another scammer.

I got to say that takes balls.
Skip you were always an idiot selling and repping do you even know the difference? Obviously not now go crawl back into the wood shack with you wife that has 3 teeth and get a gum job

You have been banned as a mod and a member and have repped for at least two sources that scammed members.

Not a good track record.

Get Shredded!
Damn such anger lol

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Just google the email NordicMed@protonmail.com . They are not Geneza distributors. They are scammers and these scammers did it to many labs. Deus Medical has posted info about them on their main page.

Geneza reps are not here yet but will be soon.

The interesting fact is the BOP admin has banned naps and geneza accounts as soon as they directlty PMed him recently. Anyone who can shed more light on this situation please let us know.

I did not get a chance last night because it was late but I will today and let you know
Whoever it is obviously can’t be trusted but also whoever gave you that email address originally cant be trusted either in my opinion.

Whoever it is obviously can’t be trusted but also whoever gave you that email address originally cant be trusted either in my opinion.
Meso has been down for like the last 3 days. Maybe they are upgrading I just tried to sign in

Why Meso?
My bad about meso I meant bop and here are the pics. No private message in my inbox so it was a email. I dont even check into the place I have 38 unopened messages. So what it comes down to BOP will mess with your personal info. I had to change my email today which I had ever since I could remember. The only thing left I can do is take a pic of my left nut.....but who wants to see that except skip foursome

Attachments

• bop messages.png
    bop messages.png
    89 KB · Views: 43
  • bop sponsors.png
    bop sponsors.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 42
  • bopmessages.png
    bopmessages.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 37
So you have no defense to being a scammer and a member in bad standing.

Just slurring my name as a defense?
Weak!

You know I am right, if not, prove me wrong.

Back