• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NordicMed@protonmail.com Scammers

IML Gear Cream!
So you have no defense to being a scammer and a member in bad standing.

Just slurring my name as a defense?
Weak!

You know I am right, if not, prove me wrong.
Dove soap will take the stink out of her mouth after gobbling my goo

For fucks sake, I came here looking for respectful, honest, and real information; just as I'd expect from any ASF sponsor, but what I got was a bunch of men whining about this source vs that source- or just shit-mouthing one another instead of realizing were all in the same game. Fuck..

I tried plenty of sponsors here, but with all this trash talk like sissies, I'm so glad I have the ability and trust of sources not listed here. Fuck. My shit arrived with 3 feet of snow. That's service.

Mmm, maybe it's time to start a new board. If anyone wants no BS just holler.. This sucks.

For fucks sake, I came here looking for respectful, honest, and real information; just as I'd expect from any ASF sponsor, but what I got was a bunch of men whining about this source vs that source- or just shit-mouthing one another instead of realizing were all in the same game. Fuck..

I tried plenty of sponsors here, but with all this trash talk like sissies, I'm so glad I have the ability and trust of sources not listed here. Fuck. My shit arrived with 3 feet of snow. That's service.

Mmm, maybe it's time to start a new board. If anyone wants no BS just holler.. This sucks.
Damn, it's been a minute since I've seen you.
What do you need to know bro?!?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

So I inquired about a price list for Geneza products being curious on how expensive Naps is and there 9 month delivery time and now being domestic. My first convo with them they wanted $2500 in btc with no referrals to give me that they work with to confirm they are legit USA supplier of Geneza Pharmaceuticals. I was sent to talk to a customer service lady I dont even think she could spell aas. She had to hand me off to her supervisor who wouldnt answer one of my question. His replies were I cant give you that info. BUT here is where it gets to be very interesting. I get an email from the Admin from BOP (pic below) who vouches for these guys. Why would he vouch for them when they arent even sponsors on his board. Connect the dots guy cause something in rotten in Denmark The email which claims he sells usa Geneza gear's email is NordicMed@protonmail.com They do not come up as an authorized supplier in fact there is a completely different email address for purchasing and inquiries.Pics below. I still want to know why the owner of BOP is emailing vouching for them. He never had my info so that tells you NordicMed@protonmail.com will sell your email the first chance he gets. DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE

I have all screenshots of all convos with them. Dont know much about Naps but this doesn't make sense they both arrive about the same time and the supplier of Naps now wants to stab him in the back? BTW the price list NordicMed@protonmail.com sells Geneza Tren enan to naps for $27.00 naps sells it for $130 WTF???

Google NordicMed@protonmail.com . They did the same to Deus Medical customers and other labs. This is an old scam method. They find out email addresses of potential buyers and use fake email services that allow using any email address as a sender. They can't read your replies to real company email this is why they always give you another email address and most often predend to be distributors. Don't buy that.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
You have been banned as a mod and a member and have repped for at least two sources that scammed members.

Not a good track record.

Hey Skip....what two sources?

You can always just click on a different topic or walk away without getting your panties in a bunch lol

Back