• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

America’s mayor turned scumbag Rudy Giuliani

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah yeah yeah but you smart asses still can't say which policy's you voted for lol .

Lol spew your BS. Who the fuk are you calling racist? How about you get off my fuking land? See how that works you cuck. White, black, brown, I don't give a fuk. You want to pull cards? Mine trumps all those races.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing everyone is racist. You fuking soft ass dems and your bullshit. Can't get your soft ass ways so you pull the card. Can't win a argument that involves facts so you pull the card.

Two terms Obama served but the country is racist? Hip hop, pop, clothes, dance, sports. How can 12% of the population call all others racist when they own all that shit? You need to wake the fuk up.

Matter of fact, I don't even like you. You never address anything I say you just go on some soft ass rant. Im over you.

Yep, I’m certain of it. You’re on your period. I bet you were part of the birther conspiracy theory weren’t you? Don’t lie. Can you see the racism in that the first black president was the first president who had to show his birth certificate? Or are you just dumb? And who started that shit, trump. Who gives a shit who you like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I’m certain of it. You’re on your period. I bet you were part of the birther conspiracy theory weren’t you? Don’t lie. Can you see the racism in that the first black president was the first president who had to show his birth certificate? Or are you just dumb? And who started that shit, trump. Who gives a shit who you like?

Be certain of this, eat a dick.

The Democrats including house speaker Pelosi passed a bill nearly 4 months ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/us/politics/democrats-stimulus-bill.html

The one where they gave tax payer money to foreign lands and told the tax payers there was no money for them?

Oh OK, good job democrats.

Can't open restaurants but we can have open borders, that sounds very Covid-19 conscious.

Not sure how anyone gets behind ANY politician but especially a Democrat. How many times has Biden went against campaign promises in only 10 days so far?

The one where they gave tax payer money to foreign lands and told the tax payers there was no money for them?

Oh OK, good job democrats.

Can't open restaurants but we can have open borders, that sounds very Covid-19 conscious.

Not sure how anyone gets behind ANY politician but especially a Democrat. How many times has Biden went against campaign promises in only 10 days so far?

This country has been giving away money to foreign countries for decades. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just pointing out a fact. And the 2,000 direct payment is quite a bit more than the $600 other people got in March/April last year. I for one don’t want open borders. Which campaign promises? Be specific.

Getting way off course here....Giuliani is a despicable human being. He’s about to get his ass sued right off this fucking planet. Bet he’ll be whining like a little bitch before it’s all said and done. Phony fuck.

Get Shredded!
This country has been giving away money to foreign countries for decades. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just pointing out a fact. And the 2,000 direct payment is quite a bit more than the $600 other people got in March/April last year. I for one don’t want open borders. Which campaign promises? Be specific.

Specifically at this point? Mainly the war on oil. He clearly said in a debate with Trump ( not a huge Trump fan btw) he would not restrict fracking or declare "war" on the energy sector. It's literally the first thing he did.

And no one has gotten 2 G's from a stimulus payment. Also just because the country has given our money away for years (and they have) doesn't mean you should back their dumb policies because it's happened before.

Specifically at this point? Mainly the war on oil. He clearly said in a debate with Trump ( not a huge Trump fan btw) he would not restrict fracking or declare "war" on the energy sector. It's literally the first thing he did.

And no one has gotten 2 G's from a stimulus payment. Also just because the country has given our money away for years (and they have) doesn't mean you should back their dumb policies because it's happened before.

Agreed, again, was just pointing out a fact that it’s been happening for years. I believe that one of the first things he did was cancel the keystone pipeline. Hasn’t banned fracking but put a halt on new leases on federal land. Need to get away from oil anyways. It’s definitely not the energy of the future.

Agreed, again, was just pointing out a fact that it’s been happening for years. I believe that one of the first things he did was cancel the keystone pipeline. Hasn’t banned fracking but put a halt on new leases on federal land. Need to get away from oil anyways. It’s definitely not the energy of the future.

So why did he stop the pipeline was for the green energy thing lol. I do t think so the oil will still come into the country by train lol. He promised one his Dems donators cause he own the fucking trains . Can you tell who owns the trains ?? Probably not lol

The money was getting cut back under Trump admin . Plus other countries that we help all tbe time was finally paying there fair share lol. They stopped the wall cause they don't get there kicks backs on drugs and human trafficking if it's closed . Biden is attack more like king than Trump ever did and it's only been a little over a week lol. The wars will magically start again lol.

Joe biden and any other Dems should be shoot on site with there dumb ass bullshit . They accused people of doing something and there doing it all along lol

I try to wrap my kind around people voting for higher taxes ,high energy cost and more government control . I do believe that why we had the revolutionary war lol .

Joe biden and any other Dems should be shoot on site with there dumb ass bullshit . They accused people of doing something and there doing it all along lol

Again, Giuliani is a piece of shit and he deserves to rot in hell.

Who's the real scrum bags here lol

I try to wrap my kind around people voting for higher taxes ,high energy cost and more government control . I do believe that why we had the revolutionary war lol .

I voted to get a piece of shit out of the White House.

It appears that trump’s going to have a hard time defending himself in the next impeachment trial. His lawyers up and left. I wonder why? Probably because he’s such a great guy and pays his bills.

IML Gear Cream!
The current POTUS (Pervert of the US) is pretty low-life, molested his daughter, sniffing women and kids, the illegal money, the zero "anything" in almost 50 years of Govt work, his son who also rapes kids...
Now POTUS is allowing boys to dominate girls sports, dress in same locker room, etc. (Should I keep going)?

Yeah, pretty high up on the scum-bag list.
DEM's are perverts and like to ignore the real creepy shit, and cherry pick others to make themselves feel good.
Real vile scum these demturdz.

It appears that trump’s going to have a hard time defending himself in the next impeachment trial. His lawyers up and left. I wonder why? Probably because he’s such a great guy and pays his bills.

He don't need a lawyer lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I voted to get a piece of shit out of the White House.

Tbe problem is you voted for a bigger piece of shit lol

The current POTUS (Pervert of the US) is pretty low-life, molested his daughter, sniffing women and kids, the illegal money, the zero "anything" in almost 50 years of Govt work, his son who also rapes kids...
Now POTUS is allowing boys to dominate girls sports, dress in same locker room, etc. (Should I keep going)?

DEM's are perverts and like to ignore the real creepy shit, and cherry pick others to make themselves feel good.

Somebody has been into the 4 Chan again..... That Q shit is rotting your brain worse than that stereo isomer Mexica crank you ignant' white boys are smoking.

He don't need a lawyer lol.

Cause of the 45 co conspirator pieces of shit in the Senate.

Last edited:

So the oil being drilled and shipped from the middle east to America is somehow better for "Global" warming than just relying on our own resources in the states? Nope.

Those EVs you love so much burn more fossil fuel than my race car. The energy for the car is still made with fossil fuel, where do you think electricity comes from? 🤔

The plastic to make the EV? Oh that's right, made with oil. It's coming out of the ground, he's just manipulating the market to make money.

And even if you don't agree with me, in what world do you kill jobs and tell those people potentially you will retrain them for a different job when you get the infrastructure built? Until we actually have renewable energy they should slow down on this green shit, we can't produce enough electricity as it is. What do people in Cali do since they already have rolling blackouts to conserve electricity?

It's a stupid fucking plan from A to Z and anyone with a brain knows it.

Last edited:
Somebody has been into the 4 Chan again..... That Q shit is rotting your brain worse than that stereo isomer Mexica crank you ignant' white boys are smoking.

I dont know what these are, though ive seen them mentioned on forums.
My point is all Govt leaders are scum, not just Rudy. People act like their party is their gang and they fight for them.

I hate all Govt now, all parties. Lying, rich, controlling scum...

So the oil being drilled and shipped from the middle east to America is somehow better for "Global" warming than just relying on our own resources in the states? Nope.

Those EVs you love so much burn more fossil fuel than my race car. The energy for the car is still made with fossil fuel, where do you think electricity comes from? 🤔

The plastic to make the EV? Oh that's right, made with oil. It's coming out of the ground, he's just manipulating the market to make money.

And even if you don't agree with me, in what world do you kill jobs and tell those people potentially you will retrain them for a different job when you get the infrastructure built? Until we actually have renewable energy they should slow down on this green shit, we can't produce enough electricity as it is. What do people in Cali do since they already have rolling blackouts to conserve electricity?

It's a stupid fucking plan from A to Z and anyone with a brain knows it.

And to be honest the gas cars we do have introduce such low levels of harmful gases they stopped measuring the exhaust gases ...and manufactures have/had on goin technology to reduce it even further!!! And this allows us to continue using the internal combustion engines...basically its possible to get zero emissions with internal combustion engines...

I'm not white dumb ass

None of that counts. We are talking real life here. Not fantasy land.

None of that counts. We are talking real life here. Not fantasy land.

If none of that “counts” then you are one fucked up piece of shit too. What kind of monster dildo does your wife fuck you in the ass with?

If none of that “counts” then you are one fucked up piece of shit too. What kind of monster dildo does your wife fuck you in the ass with?

Since when do they let “known” pedophiles roam the street and become president. Yes, it’s as stupid as it sounds. Let me guess, you’re a Christian, right?

Back