When your " wife" fucks a negro

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 203
  1. #151
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,868
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    633
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    7250100

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Consider your source here. Dude is a tool sack.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm resting bro. Already had a couple fuck sessions



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #152
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,637
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,534
    Thanked in
    1,978 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Kill both if them...him because he's a home wrecker and her because she's a nigger lover
    Thanks to MTV and hollywood...not many white chicks take issue fucking a black guy. Maybe not to settle down with, but to try and experiment.

    Hollywood has done a great job of making black guys look cool, funny and alpha. And at the same time making white guys look like unfunny geeks who can't dance and are nerdy.

    All I see nowadays are commercials with "diversity" right? Black guys with white women. News channels with anchors who are black guys and white chicks.

    For 7 percent of the population, black guys sure show up on TV 85% of the time.

    It's called social conditioning. It's subtle, but it's worked and is working.

  3. #153
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,559
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,026
    Thanked in
    3,298 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Well it wasnít a gay bar. The coronet club catered to women. I have worked at gay bars when I was younger. i guess youíre not aware of how many women would come to gay bars so dipshits wouldnít try and harass them. In fact Iíd say about half the customers were women
    In Atlanta on Roswell rd....lol
    True that was a half gay, half women crowd in there.
    Last edited by REHH; 02-03-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  4. #154
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,368
    Thanked in
    863 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Where is this pic? Can you link or post it up for reference?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He made a thread a while back about her competing so I looked it up online and looked her up on Facebook. Iím assuming the scrawny nerd in most of her pictures was roid.

  5. #155
    Registered User
    weakback's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    124
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    224267703

    Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Oh it matters for sure. Every white woman I've been with wants size. Every one.
    The reason why some white women date black men besides the fact that they're sluts is they can't get a white man. They're basically trash to use!

  6. #156
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,605
    Thanked in
    1,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by weakback View Post
    The reason why some white women date black men besides the fact that they're sluts is they can't get a white man. They're basically trash to use!
    Short hair, pale skin. Fat asses.
    Pass.

  7. #157
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,957

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,044
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,132
    Thanked in
    3,627 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    what women want a field guide for you guys thinking steroids make you more desirable to women
    1 money!
    2 cars
    3 coke
    4 cool job that pays well
    5 abs
    6 big dick

  8. #158
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,007
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,138
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points
    36239552

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    what women want a field guide for you guys thinking steroids make you more desirable to women
    1 money!
    2 cars
    3 coke
    4 cool job that pays well
    5 abs
    6 big dick
    lol I had 4 and 5 once. I guess Iíll have to just be happy having #6. 😊

  9. #159
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,368
    Thanked in
    863 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is a little more accurate
    1 money
    2 money
    3 money
    4 big dick
    5 money
    6 money

  10. #160
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,637
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,534
    Thanked in
    1,978 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    This is a little more accurate
    1 money
    2 money
    3 money
    4 big dick
    5 money
    6 money

    I agree...

    But it varies depending on age.

    When they're very young, they think "love" is the most important and they don't care how much he makes. Thus the term, "live off of love."

    Later, when they wise up, they want security. Want I guy who can pull his weight and provide.

    Then, when you're old? They get rid of you and want someone they can love again. So they divorce you and use your money to live lavishly with the new hard cock.

    In general, money is essentially a big component. But a big cock is certainly nice to have.

    If they could do plastic surgery to add a few inches, I would be all over it.

  11. #161
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,957

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,044
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,132
    Thanked in
    3,627 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I agree...

    But it varies depending on age.

    When they're very young, they think "love" is the most important and they don't care how much he makes. Thus the term, "live off of love."

    Later, when they wise up, they want security. Want I guy who can pull his weight and provide.

    Then, when you're old? They get rid of you and want someone they can love again. So they divorce you and use your money to live lavishly with the new hard cock.

    In general, money is essentially a big component. But a big cock is certainly nice to have.

    If they could do plastic surgery to add a few inches, I would be all over it.
    I would argue when they are young they love you because you got money and that can buy fun like coke and cars, when your older they love you because you got money and that buys security

  12. #162
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,605
    Thanked in
    1,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I would argue when they are young they love you because you got money and that can buy fun like coke and cars, when your older they love you because you got money and that buys security
    I dunno, I'm 46 and young ass girls hit on me. I'm like wtf are you doing I'm as old or older than your dad! They all say the same shit. I want a man not a boy that plays video games all day.
    Now this could be code for I want someone that makes money and isn't living at home with his parents. But at the same time when I'm out and girls want to grab the arms they don't know shit about me and how much money I have or don't have. So who knows.

  13. #163
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,637
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,534
    Thanked in
    1,978 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I dunno, I'm 46 and young ass girls hit on me. I'm like wtf are you doing I'm as old or older than your dad! They all say the same shit. I want a man not a boy that plays video games all day.
    Now this could be code for I want someone that makes money and isn't living at home with his parents. But at the same time when I'm out and girls want to grab the arms they don't know shit about me and how much money I have or don't have. So who knows.
    Gotta love girls with daddy issues...

    But damn it just looks weird when you are out and about with someone much younger.

  14. #164
    Registered User
    Jph30's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    5585383

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Gotta love girls with daddy issues...

    But damn it just looks weird when you are out and about with someone much younger.
    I married a girl 12 years younger than me.

    Every now and again there's a day where I don't regret it.......

  15. #165
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,605
    Thanked in
    1,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Gotta love girls with daddy issues...

    But damn it just looks weird when you are out and about with someone much younger.
    I really don't know if its daddy issues or the young guys these days. I see these kids and see what they're saying.

    I'm married anyway not that they give a shit but I do. That look when you're like you're hot and I'm flattered but im married. Lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-14-2019, 12:14 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 09:19 AM
  3. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums