• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

When your " wife" fucks a negro

Get Shredded!
Not jaded bud I think they are just being real. It is what it is. Mrs AR is smoking. I promise. (I’d direct you to the body and ass shots it that sponsors sub is gone.) Anyway do I love her? Sure but I’m not fucking stupid either. I mean I hope she doesn’t stray but cmon. She probably gets hit on 50 times a day. Fuck I get hit on a few times a week. Am I gonna go mental if she does cheat? No. She’s a woman. Women were not designed to be with one mate. It’s just the way it is. Women are worse than guys because they hold the key to their pussy and can give it up anytime they want and to whoever they want. My wife and I have brought home many strippers and non strippers in our day and she controls that too. If I want to pound both I don’t dare interrupt the ritual. They are all whores plain and simple. You can’t hate on em for it. It’s in their DNA.

This guy knows and yup 3 somes were the same for us. No strippers tho, just girls we worked with and her friends lol.

Bigtime and AR, these guys get it.

Oh I believe it, that’s exactly what I’m taking about. Married with children and going after a married man, typical woman. Respect to you for not giving in.

My best friend just hooked up with a married chick a couple months ago, she had two kids with her husband but was miserable. (Not saying that makes it ok) but she told my friend that in 10 or however many years they’ve been married he’a never got her off. She told my friend she has to do a line of coke before she can fuck her husband. Typical woman.

And pretty girls get hot on way more than good looking guys so yeah whatever compliments you’re getting she’s getting like 20 lol. Most will give in.

Thats the crazy part with this one. She says shes happy and doesn't want to screw anything up with her husband. She just wants to "cheat" I'm like wtf if she's hot and happy and she wants to just cheat then what about my wife? Lol. She's hot also. That said, if my wife is cheating the other dude is getting some serious seconds, or maybe I am haha.

Just like men women want their egos stroked. Im happy just to get hit on but I'm sure I'm not the norm. I dont have one friend that hasn't cheated. Pretty sure its the same for women.

My wife's best friend was a number for us as well. Its been like 15 years ago but she's dropping hints to the wife. To be fair we're both good friends with her. Shes married and has kids also. Im like I dont think I could do it even with the wife there. Im all fucked up lol. Shit just gets in my head that she's married now. She just got her tits done so you know how that is. If your girl is getting tits you're getting cheated on for sure. They love to show that new work off.

These are just my reality opinions. Do the test and see what happens fellas lol.

Not jaded bud I think they are just being real. It is what it is. Mrs AR is smoking. I promise. (I’d direct you to the body and ass shots it that sponsors sub is gone.) Anyway do I love her? Sure but I’m not fucking stupid either. I mean I hope she doesn’t stray but cmon. She probably gets hit on 50 times a day. Fuck I get hit on a few times a week. Am I gonna go mental if she does cheat? No. She’s a woman. Women were not designed to be with one mate. It’s just the way it is. Women are worse than guys because they hold the key to their pussy and can give it up anytime they want and to whoever they want. My wife and I have brought home many strippers and non strippers in our day and she controls that too. If I want to pound both I don’t dare interrupt the ritual. They are all whores plain and simple. You can’t hate on em for it. It’s in their DNA.

I ain't hating on anyone. It's not in our DNA to be with one person either. I get it. Just seems like a lot dont know the difference between a good woman and a slut, imo. Never marry the crazy chick from the bar with the great pussy. Same with guy's. Ladies dont marry the guy that you can't live with just for the good dick. Everyone's not meant for marriage.

My wife's destined to cheat now that I've made this post. She's pregnant and hormonal as fuck right now anyway. Probably ain't even my kid

doesnt roid date black girls, I wonder if there ever was a thread made saying when your lady fucks a cracker

I ain't hating on anyone. It's not in our DNA to be with one person either. I get it. Just seems like a lot dont know the difference between a good woman and a slut, imo. Never marry the crazy chick from the bar with the great pussy. Same with guy's. Ladies dont marry the guy that you can't live with just for the good dick. Everyone's not meant for marriage.

My wife's destined to cheat now that I've made this post. She's pregnant and hormonal as fuck right now anyway. Probably ain't even my kid

Im not saying there aren’t a handful of women that won’t cheat brother and I’m sure your fine. What I’m saying is don’t think for a second that I’m not gonna keep my eye on the Mrs at all times because I’m not naive enough to think she won’t given the the right opportunity. They think just like us. They don’t wear sexy ass shit to the grocery store by accident. They love attention no matter who it’s from. I catch my wife going somewhere simple all the time dressed to kill. Hell I want to fuck her before she leaves and I’ve already had that a million times so just imagine how guys act that havnt. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Doesn’t mean she not happy at home she just craves that attention from other men to validate she’s still hot. It’s your job as the man to either accept that or go with her. She’d appreciate your company as well because she’s gonna get the attention regardless.

Last edited:
I was curious again so I looked it up lol. 40% of women cheat and 72% of men cheat

Women, can't live with em, can't kill em.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Im not saying there aren’t a handful of women that won’t cheat brother and I’m sure your fine. What I’m saying is don’t think for a second that I’m not gonna keep my eye on the Mrs at all times because I’m not naive enough to think she won’t given the the right opportunity. They think just like us. They don’t wear sexy ass shit to the grocery store by accident. They love attention no matter who it’s from. I catch my wife going somewhere simple all the time dressed to kill. Hell I want to fuck her before she leaves and I’ve already had that a million times so just imagine how guys act that havnt. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Doesn’t mean she not happy at home she just craves that attention from other men to validate she’s still hot. It’s your job as the man to either accept that or go with her. She’d appreciate your company as well because she’s gonna get the attention regardless.

Nailed it again.

Bro your girl is pregnant I'm sure you're good. Oh and unicorns are out there as you're talking to one. Yeah I'm a man but I haven't cheated, unless 3 with your wife is cheating. I know Tommy thinks its cheating.

Back to my point. Theres people out there that don't cheat. Just saying there's more that do than don't.

When this walks out the door I know guys be lookin. Shit I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't hot. I dont kid myself either.
https://imgur.com/vhnOQkR

Nailed it again.

Bro your girl is pregnant I'm sure you're good. Oh and unicorns are out there as you're talking to one. Yeah I'm a man but I haven't cheated, unless 3 with your wife is cheating. I know Tommy thinks its cheating.

Back to my point. Theres people out there that don't cheat. Just saying there's more that do than don't.

When this walks out the door I know guys be lookin. Shit I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't hot. I dont kid myself either.
https://imgur.com/vhnOQkR
You done good

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

A finger? One fucking finger? Wow I’ve had some tight ass pussy but a finger? That’s just insane. How the hell do you get it in?
My hands and fingers are very big lol

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

That’s exactly it, the right opportunity. It’s all a matter of when that opportunity presents itself.

How many guys have a wife that works with other guys. They’ve all hit on her at some point and probably flirt every day. All it takes is for her to be mad at you for not folding the laundry and then all of a sudden hey, we’re all going out for a drink after work, oh yeah that sounds like fun! All she knows from work guy is happy funny flirty times meanwhile she hates your guts because you didn’t do the dishes last night. Then next thing you know she stumbles in at 3am with her wet panties in her purse and heads straight for the shower.

Yeah marriage is wonderful.

Damn I'm starting to realize why some guys stay mad and bitter

That's why I'm happier than a possum eatin shit that mine left.

Get Shredded!
That’s exactly it, the right opportunity. It’s all a matter of when that opportunity presents itself.

How many guys have a wife that works with other guys. They’ve all hit on her at some point and probably flirt every day. All it takes is for her to be mad at you for not folding the laundry and then all of a sudden hey, we’re all going out for a drink after work, oh yeah that sounds like fun! All she knows from work guy is happy funny flirty times meanwhile she hates your guts because you didn’t do the dishes last night. Then next thing you know she stumbles in at 3am with her wet panties in her purse and heads straight for the shower.

Yeah marriage is wonderful.

Yup know the feeling my ex left me like that after 18 years !! Fucking bitch! But it was over way before but I’ll never get married again !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double standards. Hypocritical. Spineless. Dishonest. Spineless. Inferior. Intimidated. Jealous. Spineless. What'd I miss?

Back