• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nipro pinz

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve used them before but can’t remember if I liked em or not. I’ve been using excel but just ordered a hundred nipro’s and was hoping to get some feedback. Good or bad choice ?

Sorry didn’t mean to start thread in PSL subforum.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks brother I was hoping they weren’t the dull ones I ordered one time. I never wanna go through that again they had barbs on em and hurt like hell. Can’t remember which brand though.

Yea I've gotten them off Amazon like that. My carepoint ones are a little dull and the occasional burr on em

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Nipro are cheaper for a reason

Nipro are cheaper for a reason

They were actually the same price at gpz as all the others but BD was outa stock so I just snagged the first thing I could. I’m slippin and let myself get all the way down to two pinz left without realizing. Had to order pronto !!!

26-27 bucks with shipping for a 100

Last edited:
They are not bad pens, I got a shitload of them and I don't mind them.
The only thing that I dislike about it is the plunger gets stuck sometimes so when you pull the oil back inside, move the plunger up and down like a piston just to lubricate the interior chamber of the barrel..

They are not bad pens, I got a shitload of them and I don't mind them.
The only thing that I dislike about it is the plunger gets stuck sometimes so when you pull the oil back inside, move the plunger up and down like a piston just to lubricate the interior chamber of the barrel..

Thanks brother, I usually do that when I draw anyway so no problem there.

Thanks brother, I usually do that when I draw anyway so no problem there.

They would definitely get this job done. And like you said you already lubed the barrel, so that shouldn't be a problem.
BD truly makes the best products in my opinion, but Nipro isn't too shabby either.

They would definitely get this job done. And like you said you already lubed the barrel, so that shouldn't be a problem.
BD truly makes the best products in my opinion, but Nipro isn't too shabby either.

Yes sir BD, luer lock are the best I’ve found but gpz was outa stock and I was desperate

IML Gear Cream!
I just finished 100 nipro pinz from get pinz and Imo they aren't as smooth as BD. I'm back to using BD and it's definitely worth the extra $4. I do use nipro, 27g needles since they don't carry BD needles that small.

Yes sir BD, luer lock are the best I’ve found but gpz was outa stock and I was desperate

I just finished 100 nipro pinz from get pinz and Imo they aren't as smooth as BD. I'm back to using BD and it's definitely worth the extra $4. I do use nipro, 27g needles since they don't carry BD needles that small.

that's pretty much why I made that decision because you're limited so what do you do? I get the best ones that I can that fit the criteria I need, and whatever else I cannot find I just make adjustments.. we're always adapting anyhow correct
Whatever site I'm using I be sure to put scolding hot water on it in the shower and I don't wait a moment's time before I get out till I hit it, everything's preloaded I get out I dry off and I slam it immediately..

that's pretty much why I made that decision because you're limited so what do you do? I get the best ones that I can that fit the criteria I need, and whatever else I cannot find I just make adjustments.. we're always adapting anyhow correct
Whatever site I'm using I be sure to put scolding hot water on it in the shower and I don't wait a moment's time before I get out till I hit it, everything's preloaded I get out I dry off and I slam it immediately..

My routine is pretty close to that as well. I pin directly after a hot shower drying off and wiping with alcohol. Just makes sense to me to do it this way for optimal sterile injections. Peace of mind too even if it’s only in my head I just feel safer/cleaner.

I’ve used them before but can’t remember if I liked em or not. I’ve been using excel but just ordered a hundred nipro’s and was hoping to get some feedback. Good or bad choice ?

Sorry didn’t mean to start thread in PSL subforum.
Miss you buddy! 😓🙏

Back