• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Program Recommendations

soze90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious if anyone has any program Recommendations for me during a gaining phase? I know this is all person by person specific based on experience, injuries, recovery, stress, age amongst many other variables..but just curious generally speaking what you guys have had the most success with putting on mass.

I’m in my early thirties, college hoops background. My back and shoulders are strong points I would say. Legs and chest are my focus right now.

I’ve bought Scott Stevenson’s be your own bodybuilding coach and also bought and ran his fortitude training program in the past. Done some DC training early on. Lots of bro splits in the past as well like most..
I am most curious about buying one of John Meadows programs.. He’s been my main source of bodybuilding knowledge the past decade, just not sure which of the many programs to pick from if I do buy one of his.

Thank you all in advance for any recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running Johns Meadows “taskmaster” program. I’m only a few weeks in but so far so good!

Gamma Bomb was badass. I’m in the middle of creeping death 2 and already can’t wait to torture myself again with Gamma Bomb

Awesome!! Thank you two so much! Those are actually the two I’ve been closest to pulling the trigger on

Gamma bomb and task master I mean, creeping death does entice me big time with the name though haha..I’m a sucker for the pain

Gamma Bomb is sweet. Just fucken do it. You’ll be shocked at the last few weeks of the program. My body responded really well to volume. Majority of the workouts were painful. Pumps insane. Strength even went up along side the volume. John Meadows is on to something. Creeping Death has been a little boring so far. Just slight increases in volume and weight. Waiting for the death.

Haha well I hope the death doesn’t hit too hard my brother lol. That sounds great though man, definitely going to run Gamma Bomb next then! I love all John’s stuff so I know it’ll only exceed whatever expectations

I enjoy a simple PPL program.

But im making some progress with Fortitude trainning, a good Diet and a great coach (Monte)

Back