• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gme?

Get Shredded!
Robinhood is pretty shady. Looking to move all my money out and into a fidelity account

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Same maybe set up this weekend so it's ready for payday. Ornis it quick

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

government wil come to the rescue with a bailout paid for with our taxes so we never win at this game were still fucking each other at the bottom

government wil come to the rescue with a bailout paid for with our taxes so we never win at this game were still fucking each other at the bottom

I definitely see this happening.

We need a mother of dragons and some sell swords. Watch the fucking democrats protect these cunts.

I shorted 100 shares with a 289 average. I'm up $4.5k so far.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

AMC is the new wave. Bought 300 shares at $13.47. Time to come up.

I was looking at it, down to 9.30 and dropping fast in premarket trading.....risky buy

Opened down 30% overnight....ouch
Edit...just checked again, tanking now 43% down

GME down 42.

Came close to buying both of these, called my buddy who's made 10s of millions in the market and he said no don't buy.

Last edited:

GME down 42.

Came close to buying both of these, called my buddy who's made 10s of millions in the market and he said no don't buy.

Yep!

"JUST IN - $GME and $AMC stocks crashing as the market opens. GME halted after dropping over 40%."

GME down 42.

This is a good thing. It will go up with everyone holding. Don’t be afraid of this dip. GME did this as well the first week then skyrocketed.

Called it:

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
8m
NEW - SEC is reportedly on the hunt for fraud in social media posts behind the retail frenzy of GameStop ($GME) and other companies (Bloomberg)

Back